clsmith1733
    wilbailey3
    insanely
    xbabigrl72
    ksutte
    Mindy
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    COME ON TEAM 3 LET'S GET THIS GOING, WE NEED TO POST SOME GOALS AND INTRODUCTIONS. WE CAN'T LET TEAM 1 AND 2 GET THE LEAD ON US THE FIRST DAY.
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi all , my name is Kelly. First thing first, enough of the smack talk teams 1 and 2, team 3 is gonna beat y'all!! :happy: bring it!

ok, I'm a 42 yo, married mother of 2, my oldest going into kindergarten this year. I am also in logistics Dave, pricing supervisor. Like a lot of you I work full time at a desk, no fun, no exercise. I started around 260, currently at 248. My goal for New Years is 200 lbs. Marti, congrats on the c25k. I started it, but between shin splints, kids and work, I didn't get past week 2. I just started the 10 minute trainer and am looking forward to digging into those every day. Assuming my kids will give me 10 minutes on my own :grumble:

Good luck to everyone !!
    Kelly
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge idea but it might not be what people are thinking, rather a good way to get everyone on the same page. How about if by the end of tomorrow we have all done 3 things...1. Calculated our BMI, 2. Posted an introduction and goal, 3. Add our team members as friends.

And I just hope all the people on Teams 1 and 2 realize that they are only as good as 3 when they add themselves together.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Hi Kelly. welcome, look forward to getting to know you.
  • wvualum
    Options
    No challenge suggestions for the week Ciarn, do you want to suggest one?
  • kbirk1963
    kbirk1963 Posts: 42
    Options
    If it's not to late, I would love to join in on the challenge.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Sorry this group is full. :frown: Maybe next time.
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Ok, I'm at 42.1% body fat, and my weight loss goal for the new year is 30 pounds. That will put me at 175.
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Team 2 we need to figure out a name!!!
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    My body fat is 42%
  • wvualum
    Options
    I have a challenge idea but it might not be what people are thinking, rather a good way to get everyone on the same page. How about if by the end of tomorrow we have all done 3 things...1. Calculated our BMI, 2. Posted an introduction and goal, 3. Add our team members as friends.

And I just hope all the people on Teams 1 and 2 realize that they are only as good as 3 when they add themselves together.

I like this challenge. Just one correction we are using body fat % not bmi

So that's Tuesday's challenge! Let's do it!
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've requested my team members, posted my about me, just need to dig out the tape measure and do my Body fat %!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Kate, I'm 28,married no kids. I am wanting to loose a total of 70 pounds.I have never joined a group before and I am super excited to be involved in this one. I usually weigh in on Fridays and will try to get my br posted a little later today. GO TEAM 2!!!!
  • MyJourney11
    Options

I like this challenge. Just one correction we are using body fat % not bmi

So that's Tuesday's challenge! Let's do it!

Done and Done!!!!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have sent requests to all of my team members. My BF is 37.3% (not as bad as I thought it was going to be!!)
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    i already did the challenge :-) my body fat is 42% and i add all of team 1 as friends and i post my intro earlier 2day.
  • Jinxyjinx
    Jinxyjinx Posts: 10
    Options
    darn are you guys full?
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    40.3% body fat is my measurement for today. I might add [she puffs up with pride] that when I did this on June 4th I was 43.8%. Just sayin'. :wink:

I like that this body fat percentage calculator also has a handy chart so you can know what a normal zone is. I'm shooting for22- 25% bodyfat as my ultimate goal (I'd like to be curvy still), although I seriously doubt I will be there by January.
  • clsmith1733
    clsmith1733 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im amanda i would like to lose atleat 50 pounds by the new year, Im a mom of a 9 year old.I do tech support siting down all down. I love to play with my horse to heavey to ride. And read. I been married 9 years to the best man in the world. Thats about it:flowerforyou: