Progress Pics + 30DS Results

Options
I am so nervous about posting these! but I told people i would be posting after I finished my 30 Day Shred DVD - which happened today! I've now lost about 40 pounds total and plan to continue to try to better myself for the rest of my life. I NEVER thought I would get this far because I used to be the laziest person anyone could have ever met (and when "working out" would ALWAYS give up). If i can get this far, anyone can. So i hope this can be an inspiration!

Thank you to all of my MFP friends for helping me push through since I've joined this site! i think I would have gone back to my old ways had the timing not been so right when I joined.

I started getting serious about losing weight around the end of August last year, but unfortunately (for my benefit) didn't take pictures. These first pictures are taken at the beginning of February of this year - I had lost about 15 pounds at this point.

Also - I forgot to weigh myself at the beginning of the 30DS but I think I lost about 4 pounds.

February - Front:
vnTtY.jpg
Start of 30DS (June 15th-ish) - Front:
xTOko.jpg
End of 30DS (today) - Front:
DbsCx.jpg
February - Side:
A14TQ.jpg
Start of 30DS (June) - Side:
AWXTc.jpg
End of 30DS (today) - Side:
9AS2y.jpg
February - Back (excuse my low hanging panties - UGH so embarrassing):
2CMiZ.jpg
Start of 30DS (June) - Back:
Nl8xv.jpg
End of 30DS (Yesterday) - Back:
SEdqL.jpg

Also - I must add that MFP success stories are like crack for me - so thanks to everyone who posts! I am so excited that I get to share one of my own and also excited that I FINALLY have confidence that I will be able to share another one one day when I reach my goals! because I know I will - and know everyone else can too!

Replies

• Humphrizzle
    Humphrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sexayyyy
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Nice progress....I like the unisex sign on the door...it's kinda funny.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! Must get my 30DS dvd out and do it properly this time!
  • Bradballis
    Bradballis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job you should be so proud
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! Great job! I can't wait until I can post my after pictures :)
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    you rock girl! amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seyran
    seyran Posts: 43
    Options
    wow great job !
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    Congratulations. [:

I haven't read anything but the OP, but if you haven't already, could you tell us your height/weight?
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    WOW that's amazing! what is this 30DS DVD i'm intreguied...
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    Congratulations. [:

I haven't read anything but the OP, but if you haven't already, could you tell us your height/weight?

My current weight is 137!
    I started at 177, so the first pictures i was at around 162

My height is about 5'5" ...maybe a smidge less!

and thank you everyone! it means a lot!
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    Nice progress....I like the unisex sign on the door...it's kinda funny.

Bahahaha thank you. My sister got it for me for Christmas. I like quarky things like that.
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    WOW that's amazing! what is this 30DS DVD i'm intreguied...

It's Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred DVD! It's less than $10 at Walmart. It's a 20 minute a day workout that's pretty intense! there are lots of youtube video snippets!

Tomorrow I'm starting Jillian Micheals "Ripped in 30" dvd that will last up until I go back to school and will finally have access to a gym again!
  • MrgnD3
    MrgnD3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Such a difference...way to go!!!! So jealous of your thighs! Yours are so toned and mine are still too jiggly for my liking after the 3o day shred and halfway through her slimdown program!! Keep up the great work!
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing your progress! I wish I took before pictures so I can compare with my after pictures. I took measurements so hopefully I will see it there.I am almost half way through but I did not do it 30 days straight unfortunately. Wish I would have!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so good. That Jillian is a real *kitten* but I like it!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    Your hard work paid off! Way to go!!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The stories are like crack for me also, and I can't WAIT to have my own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!