Options

Replies

• chocobaby01
    Options
    you look amazing. well done! an inspiration defo! thanx
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing. You're dedication is really paying off. :flowerforyou: Cheers
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Looking Great! what a fab bikini body!

Aww thanks! I'm definitely not confident enough to wear one though! Maybeee by the very end of the summer. but if not, there's always next spring!

Well, in the meantime, maybe a tankini? Which, I know, is a stupid name, but don't blame me, I didn't come up with it...
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Looking Great! what a fab bikini body!

Aww thanks! I'm definitely not confident enough to wear one though! Maybeee by the very end of the summer. but if not, there's always next spring!

Well, in the meantime, maybe a tankini? Which, I know, is a stupid name, but don't blame me, I didn't come up with it...

Lol yes! I did recently buy a tankini! One year ago I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts OVER my once piece swim suit in the pool. I really had no confidence at all... so all of you people on here are making me feel GREAT about what I've accomplished and maybe next time I'm at the pool I'll take off my shorts.
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    I'm not sure why that last part was still in a quote. ha
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I know what you mean abou success stories being like crack, same for me! Big time! You look fantastic and very stunning! Very beautiful x
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great! I'm also addicted to people's before and after pics! It really motivates me!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U look so great it makes me go further:) Keep it up!!!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U look so great it makes me go further:) Keep it up!!!!
  • Johnraider
    Options
    You look great, keep up the great work.
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You're so toned up now. Congrats :D
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    4 lbs lost in all the right places, what a difference! Great job girl!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    You look spectacular!!!!! I'm on day 19 of the 30ds and I am hoping to get results like yours :)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC PROGRESS!! CONGRATS!
  • hunnylover2
    Options
    I saw an immediate difference when I started doing the 30DS. Unfortunately, a week after starting I had to give up working out with it temporarily. I developed lactic acidosis in my leg muscles and have been unable to work out since. It's been over a week and my legs are almost completely back to normal, so I'm excited to get back on it. :) You should be proud for sticking with it...keep up the good work. :)
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going!
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm starting 30DS today...hopefully I look half as good as you at the end! :D
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    aww thank you everyone!

and to all of you doing the 30DS ...you WILL get good results as long as you stick to it and push through with everything that you've got. I even took 5 rest days throughout the full 30 days of it. So it took me a little longer. You may not think you are because I didn't even see them until I compared my pictures. I was shocked.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!