Progress Pics + 30DS Results

Options

Replies

• JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! That just made me realize that 20-25 lbs is not that hard to shed if I stick to it. I am at 165-162 right now and want to start making it to 145 or better. And oddly enough, my DVD just came in over the weekend. You got me pumped girl!
    I'm friend-ing you. You are an inspiration!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your pics brought two things to mind: (1) It's interesting and amusing how much happier people look in their "after" pictures! (2) We should come up with a word for this modern concept of people using digital cameras to take pictures of themselves in the mirror...
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    vavavavoom you look wonderful:drinker:
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    You look great! Your pics brought two things to mind: (1) It's interesting and amusing how much happier people look in their "after" pictures! (2) We should come up with a word for this modern concept of people using digital cameras to take pictures of themselves in the mirror...

Hahaha yeah it is! I was very excited to take my after pictures! Even thought I didn't realize how much I really did change until I compared the pictures!
    and I agree... and there needs to be a word for people taking pictures of themselves in the mirror IN THE BATHROOM ... haha... I am guilty of doing that for more than just my progress pictures. funny funny.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I was just craving something sweet. I think I'll pass. What an AMAZING difference. Really. You inspire me.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Great job! Excellent progress!

The wife and I are in the middle of 30DS and then also plan to do Ripped in 30 during August. Let us know how Ripped in 30 goes for you.

I love seeing before and after pics. The confidence in the after pics always is so evident. From the way people carry themselves, the poses, the facial expressions, and the smiles. Losing weight and becoming more healthy is such a confidence builder and self-esteem booster. :happy:
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • strido
    strido Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking Great! what a fab bikini body!
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow, kudos to you!!!! Great job!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    See the third picture....see that quad definition right about the knee. OH YEAH! That's good stuff.

Great job!
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    very inspiring!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done you look fantastic!!!
    Im doing 30ds at the moment and this makes me want to carry on
    Thanks for posting :)
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! Was struggling to get my 30DS in today -- now I'm ready to go. Thanks for the motivation!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    You look amazing, its threads like these that make me really really want to actually complete the shred instead of just dabbling with it a couple of times a week.

Well done and good luck with your next challenge!!
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Looking Great! what a fab bikini body!

Aww thanks! I'm definitely not confident enough to wear one though! Maybeee by the very end of the summer. but if not, there's always next spring!

And thanks everyone! You guys are making me feel better than I ever thought I would!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Great body!!! Your waist is soooo teeny!!!
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Omg you look absolutly amazing well done. i must get this 30ds thing x wow wow wow
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!!! I hope it's okay to add you!! So inspiring!!!
  • gingermelv
    gingermelv Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing! Welll done! I really should take some pictures of myself now but don't want to. Will do it tomorrow and keep them hidden until I lose the weight and tone up. well done! x
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!