Progress Pics + 30DS Results

Options

Replies

• k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I must say that you look absolutely awesome!!!

The 30DS results are amazing... I can really tell from the "back" shots.

WTG!
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look great!!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    GREAT! Working on P90X now, but bought 30DS for Yoga days (I hate Yoga)...Thanks for your inspiration!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Huge difference. Way to go..........keep kickin' assss............
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    The difference from February to today is just unbelievable! You give me hope! Great job. You look amazing. :drinker:
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    In your 'afters', you look like the cat who caught the canary. Awesome results - really, really inspiring!
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    Options
    Great job you gave me hope that i can do it :D im on the 2ed week on level 2 hope i can pull through with out giving up! you look great!!
  • ksmccoy
    ksmccoy Posts: 12
    Options
    I LOVE your facial expressions in all of these pics. In the first one you look embarrassed and sad then as you scroll down the silly smile then the last one just pure happiness. Seriously just the looks on your face is inspirational for me. I'm so happy for you and I'll be taking some of the 'before' and will lock my phone lol. Pretty sad when I can't even take pics of myself! Congrats!
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    wow!!!!hot momma lol seriously u look great good job keep up the good work wish i could do something like that..
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!! I hope the 6weeks/6pack give me the same results...I am on week 3 and I can see a little change..NICE WORK FOR YOU!!
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    I LOVE your facial expressions in all of these pics. In the first one you look embarrassed and sad then as you scroll down the silly smile then the last one just pure happiness. Seriously just the looks on your face is inspirational for me. I'm so happy for you and I'll be taking some of the 'before' and will lock my phone lol. Pretty sad when I can't even take pics of myself! Congrats!

Hahahahahahahaha I know! I totally noticed that too! and yes - when taking those first ones I was SOO embarrassed and I HAD cried afterward. So you totally just nailed all of that!

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

And SHELBY - my thighs are still flabby! but, you know. but I DO see a huge difference in my quad muscles from the 30DS ...but the tops of my thighs ...still wouldn't wear a swim suit and walk around comfortably! lol... I'll get there though.
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    In your 'afters', you look like the cat who caught the canary. Awesome results - really, really inspiring!

Also ... I've never been a huge fan of the "like" option on facebook, but find myself "liking stuff" all the time...and i wish I could do it on here now! especially for this comment. Lol thank you!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You look great...I just started the 30DS and am on day 4. I hope to get the same results and to be brave enough to post pics!!!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Thanks for sharing. I am motivated!! I'm on week 2 and hoping to have such great results!
  • luv2shop2011
    luv2shop2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is 30ds????? Sorry just I'm not sure.
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    It's short for Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred DVD! It's a 20 minute a day workout that's pretty intense! She has a thing - 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs in three different circuits. there are lots of youtube video snippets! and all of her DVDS are less than $10 at Walmart if you're intrested!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Also ... I've never been a huge fan of the "like" option on facebook, but find myself "liking stuff" all the time...and i wish I could do it on here now! especially for this comment. Lol thank you!

This site definitely needs a "like" button. Funny sign, great facial expressions. Thanks!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You barely look like the same person!!!!! I'm very proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!