"Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 7

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning Gals,

Sorry, but I had a small gain this week of 0.8 this week, puts me at 151.6. Not sure if it was the over indulgence this weekend or because of TOM. But hopefully I can get it back on track this week.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Today was my anniversary and we went out to eat. I was only over by 29 cals. So proud of myself. Hoping that the scale is nice to me tomorrow.

Way to stay on track, make good choices and still enjoy yourself!! Congrats on your anniversary!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    ~~ WEIGH-IN 9/21/2011 ~~

Ok, all....I only lost .4 lbs putting me at 156.4 making that 10 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms. It's been a struggle since Im still trying to find a routine since starting work again. It will fall in place...in time. I sure miss exercising in the mornings though :tongue: Anyhoo, sorry about being so late weighing in....time for me to get back on track! :happy:

~~ WEIGH - IN 9/23/2011~~

Im getting back to weighing in on Fridays. I lost 1.6 lbs. since my last weigh in...couple that with the .4 I lost on Wed. and that makes a total of 2 lbs gone this week!

That 's a total of 11.6 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms! HOO-RAH! :smile:

YEAH!! Way to go!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Morning Gals,

Sorry, but I had a small gain this week of 0.8 this week, puts me at 151.6. Not sure if it was the over indulgence this weekend or because of TOM. But hopefully I can get it back on track this week.

Renae - You will get it back on track...probably a combination of both and will even out next week.
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Weigh in for me today was 152.6...only down .2 this week. I figured I would even out this week after the 3 pound drop last week and having the stomach flu. But that is still an average of over 1.5 pounds a week, so I am okay with the continued progress...as long as it keeps going down!! That brings me to a total of 16.4 pounds lost since beginning Hot Moms!! I am .6 pounds from being half way to my goal weight of 135...should be there by next week.

I am unfortunately not going to be able to go back to Virginia for my 25th high school class reunion in October. That has been my big motivator for sticking with the weight loss, but I will still stick with it anyway. The timing just wasn't good...I will be in the middle of a project at work, which will be at a critical period at that time, so it really wasn't going to be a good time for me to be away from work for a few days. Then my husband got confirmation yesterday that he will be out of town on a business trip that week, so I need to be home with my girls. We knew he had a trip pending, but were hoping that it would be the following week. So, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I have been really sticking with my weight loss with the reunion as a big motivator...I really wanted to knock their socks off when I went to the reunion!! I weighed 110-115 pounds in high school, so I wanted to go back as a "hot mom". I am disappointed that I will not be going back, but I am still motivated to get back to my former self...I will just have to post hot pictures on Facebook...lol!! I have seen many of their pictures on FB, and I am comparatively doing very well...lol!!

Hope you are all doing well!! Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?? I have to attend a conference for work all day tomorrow. Sunday morning, my girls and I are all running the Girl Scout New Day 5K, so I will at least be getting in a little fitness. Take care and Happy Friday!! Tammy
  • amers55
    Options
    153.0 today
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today weigh in 144.2 which is a 0.4 loss this week.

I really need to get back into the workout :blushing: , but a loss is a loss. I am happy that there was a loss with the dinner last night.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Hope you're doing well. I have been absolutely CRAZY BUSY at work lately. I know that Chari assigned me as group leader, but I am so busy and feel that I'm doing a crappy job. Does anyone want to take over? With my work schedule of 60+ hours per week and this first trimester fatigue, I just don't think I'm doing the best job. If anyone is interested in taking over please send me a message with your home email address and I'll email the excel spreadsheet that I've been using, as well as instructions for how to edit/upload the weekly chart. I'll do it until we get a new motivated leader, but I just don't have the time to really dedicate to this right now.

SO if you're interested let me know!!!!!!!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My Friday weigh-in was 147.6 (.2 down again).

Hope everyone has a great and successful week!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Did a 40 minute walk today pushing my daughter in the bike stroleer burning 190 cals then this evening went to fitness class tonight and burned 325 calories. Ever since I got my new watch - the calorie burn as been way more accurate. Not as high as my other watch. But I like knowing how accuarte this one is witht the chest strap compared with the one with out.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Sorry I'm so MIA, just been crazy busy. Again--my offer still stands to give the "team captain" title over to someone else if there is anyone who has more time and can be a better captain.

My weigh in for the week is 151.8, so up 0.4. Still feeling overall pretty crappy, but I'm hoping to feel better soon. Here's the chart for the week. Let me know if anyone sees anyting that looks wrong!

kVpCH.jpg
  • renaegry
    Options
    Went to fitness class tonight and burned 320 cals in 60 minutes. So far so good this week. Hoping to see a small drop on the scale on Friday.
  • renaegry
    Options
    weigh in today was the same as last week. 151.6 I just can't seem to get to that 149. Hopefully Oct is the month.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hello everybody!! Not much action on the board here lately. I'm checking in for the weekly weigh-in. The yo-yo continues with me--I'm gaining and losing the same 1-2 pounds over and over. I'll officially be in my 2nd trimester starting next week, so I imagine things will start creeping consistenly up at that point.

Weigh in today was 151.2, so I'm down 0.6 pounds from last week.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!! :)
  • tamcrit
    Options
    I had a great week and saw the lowest number in years this morning...149.2!!! That's a 3.4 pound loss for the week and just shy of 20 pounds total for the Hot Moms Challenge!! I did have a touch of a stomach bug again on Tuesday...seems to be cycling through our house, so that helped again, but whatever...I'll take it. I am off today and my hubby took the day off too. We are going out to lunch and then wine tasting, so may not be the best today, but decided to give myself a well-deserved day off and just enjoy it. I hope you are all doing well...happy weekend!!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!^^^^^^^

I weighed in at the same weight as last week. 147.6 The journey continues!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I had a great week and saw the lowest number in years this morning...149.2!!! That's a 3.4 pound loss for the week and just shy of 20 pounds total for the Hot Moms Challenge!! I did have a touch of a stomach bug again on Tuesday...seems to be cycling through our house, so that helped again, but whatever...I'll take it. I am off today and my hubby took the day off too. We are going out to lunch and then wine tasting, so may not be the best today, but decided to give myself a well-deserved day off and just enjoy it. I hope you are all doing well...happy weekend!!

You are such the weight losing machine!! Congrats!!! I tried to weigh-in this morning...and I stress the word TRIED! Each time I stepped on the scale, my son's cat would sit on the scale and mess up the readings. Then I tried again and she sat on my feet. Then I tried again and she bit my toes...SERIOUSLY cat?? lol Maybe she knew the scale wasn't going to be nice and wanted to spare me the pain! lol I will try again Saturday....with the door locked so the cat can't get in! :grumble:
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Way to go Tammy
    Cherilea at least you tried.

I had a busy morning today and completely forgot today was weigh in day. I will do it tomorrow morning. I had to get my kids to school and my moms so I could go a meeting for the PTO.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    ~~ WEIGH IN 10-01-11 ~~

I lost another 1.6 lbs. Putting me at 153.2 lbs which is very close to my FIRST goal weight!! :bigsmile:

That's a total of 13.3 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms!! :drinker:
  • renaegry
    Options
    I am one of those people who jump on the scale every morning. I find it helps keep me in check. But these past few weeks I am finding it very frustrating with the scale just fluctuating between 150-152. Thurs I was down to 151, the Frid I was back to what I was last week 151.6, this morning I was 150.4. GRRRRR