amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    150.6 today
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    NEW GROUP TOPIC THREAD!

Hi Ladies!

I decided to create a new "Hot Moms" group thread that will include all moms in all groups. I'll start posting weekly charts there instead of posting them in each individual group thread. Hope you'll join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I weigh in today and I and down 0.7 lbs so 143.5. Very excited that I have had losses for the past month. I have been yoyoing for a while That brings me to 4.2 lbs lost since starting hot moms. I think it is time to change up the workouts too see continued results.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine went by waaaaay too quickly!

Looks like we've had most people weigh in and I've got a crazy week from here on out so I'm posting the chart now, though we have a few people who haven't weighed in.

5Sq7J.jpg
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - So are the individual groups kinda going away, and we are all posting on the new thread that Helen created for everyone, or are we still posting in our smaller groups?? Just trying to clarify where I am supposed to be posting.

I took my monthly measurements this morning and am continuing to shrink!! Seeing the numbers is sooo rewarding. I know my clothes have been getting loose, and I have been fitting into smaller sizes, but seeing the numbers, I can really see why. I lost another 5.5 inches overall, for a total of 12.25" since the beginning of August, which is when I really started getting serious. I am up a few pounds this morning, from the weekend, but since I reached my intermediate goal of 150 last week, I decided to give myself a little reward and a little time off. The key is getting back on track today, and I know that the numbers will begin dropping again. I think I am slowly learning that I can allow myself a few indulgences, but then it is back on track with the lifestyle, and not allow the binge to continue. It is all about moderation and keeping on track most of the time.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start!! Tammy
  • Babbe
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who weigh in so far we did great this week.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hi everyone - So are the individual groups kinda going away, and we are all posting on the new thread that Helen created for everyone, or are we still posting in our smaller groups?? Just trying to clarify where I am supposed to be posting.

I took my monthly measurements this morning and am continuing to shrink!! Seeing the numbers is sooo rewarding. I know my clothes have been getting loose, and I have been fitting into smaller sizes, but seeing the numbers, I can really see why. I lost another 5.5 inches overall, for a total of 12.25" since the beginning of August, which is when I really started getting serious. I am up a few pounds this morning, from the weekend, but since I reached my intermediate goal of 150 last week, I decided to give myself a little reward and a little time off. The key is getting back on track today, and I know that the numbers will begin dropping again. I think I am slowly learning that I can allow myself a few indulgences, but then it is back on track with the lifestyle, and not allow the binge to continue. It is all about moderation and keeping on track most of the time.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start!! Tammy

Great job Tammy!!! You are totally rocking this challenge!

As for posting on the overall group thread versus the individual threads, I think I'll just stick to our little individual thread. Our participation has dropped off a bit, so maybe we need to kick it back into high gear, ladies!!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options

Sorry for the confusion! Everyone will still participate in their individual groups. I mainly created the "Hot Moms" main group thread for those who want more friends and more messages. You can either post your weigh-ins here or the main group thread. Either way, I will check both and then post a new progress chart every Wednesday night.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hi all, had a bad day yesturday and ate way to much. Also pigged out on some pretzels, so with all that sodium I am up a few today. Need to get serious again. I have been going to fitness class on Mon and Wed evenings, so now I need to start either doing a video or getting on the treadmill on the days between. I did get a killer ab workout on Monday thou, I still ache.

We have been busy. My son started swimming lessons on Mon and Wed for 5 weeks, but we have to travel an hour to them, so this week has been busy. Hope everyone is having a good week. I am off to get my hair done.
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Back under 150 this morning...149.8!! I knew that I just needed to get back on track and moving again, and I would recover from the weekend. I am really feeling the difference...I feel so much better and so energetic. I remember how awful I used to feel, weighing 56 ponds more...everything was such an effort and I had no energy. I am proud that I allowed myself a little reward over the weekend, but didn't let it go over board...I kept it in check and got back on track. That will be important for me through the holidays. I ran on Monday while my daughter was at soccer practice, but still really need to get the workouts on a schedule. I seem to have the food part down now, so I need to focus on getting the workouts on track.
    I hope you are all having a good week!!
    Tammy
  • renaegry
    Options
    Weigh in today is 151. Down 0.6 pounds. Will have to start exercising more next week. It seem I have been only getting in aerobics on Mon and Wed. and 1 walk this week. need to do more.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • Babbe
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing well with our busy lives.

I had my weigh in today. Down another 1.1 lbs. So 142.4

I am so happy I have only 1.5 lbs to go til normal BMI range hopefully I can get there in the next 2 weeks.

Not sure if I let you know I changed my IW to 138 and GW to 132 it is a bit more realistic for me.
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Way to go everyone with a loss so far!! I weighed in this morning and am actually up 0.2 for this week...149.4. I was kinda expecting it, since I had such a big loss last week and celebrated a bit last weekend. But I am back on track and dropping again. I really need to kick in the workouts...been slacking a bit lately. I have a half marathon coming up next month and am feeling unprepared, so I need to get my training going. If any of you are children of the 80's, I am going to the Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger concert tonight...so excited!! I loved those bands back in the day!! Hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend...enjoy it!! Tammy
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    150.8 today
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 146.2 today. ( 1.4 lost for the week) I'm thrilled.:happy:
  • Babbe
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone.

Hope everyone is having a nice beginning to this long weekend. My family is planning to go for a nice long walk today. Then tom we are heading to renaissance faire for the day. Not sure what is on tap for Monday (maybe the gym or another nice walk with the family)
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    ~~WEIGH-IN 10-08-11~~

It was a gain for me this week. It's not a total surprise since A) a good 2 wks before the TOM I start feeling all bloaty and such & B) it was not a good week for exercise.

So it was a 1.2 gain putting me at 154.4. :frown: I'll try and bump it up next..the exercise that is, not the weight! lol
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    The yo-yo continues...up to 153.3 this week. I've been crazy on the sodium this week, so feeling pretty bloated and need to get the salty cravings under control. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Just did a 25 min walk pushing the kiddos in the bike stroller, burnt 140 cals. Wasn't 100% enjoyable, they are to heavy to push together but my son didn't want to ride his bike, and it is really windy again today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.