Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice it on the chart so I thought I would add it on here. My goal weight is 114lbs and my IG is 120lbs. Thanks joimichele.
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Let's weigh in! Good Luck!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 5 (8/22)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

qhTOD.png

Another interesting week! Sometimes we lose together, and we gain together.

Here's a quick summary of the past 5 weeks.

UdhQl.png

We have fewer and fewer members reporting each week, and as a result, our weekly weigh-ins are suffering. We seem to have lost that Week 1 & Week 2 momentum, where each group saw BIG numbers. Now we're not even averaging a 1/2 lb per member weekly weight loss!

pwL5w.png

Many of us had end of the summer barbecues, as well as school start days for our kids. Life's been busy, and our schedules are changing. It's time to regroup and refocus!

TQ2oo.png

Let's make this week our new "Week 1." Jump in with the same GUNG HO you had 5 weeks ago!

We can do this, HOT MOMS!!
  • joimichele
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 5 (8/22)

qhTOD.png

Another interesting week! Sometimes we lose together, and we gain together.

Here's a quick summary of the past 5 weeks.

UdhQl.png

We have fewer and fewer members reporting each week, and as a result, our weekly weigh-ins are suffering. We seem to have lost that Week 1 & Week 2 momentum, where each group saw BIG numbers. Now we're not even averaging a 1/2 lb per member weekly weight loss!

pwL5w.png

Many of us had end of the summer barbecues, as well as school start days for our kids. Life's been busy, and our schedules are changing. It's time to regroup and refocus!

TQ2oo.png

Let's make this week our new "Week 1." Jump in with the same GUNG HO you had 5 weeks ago!

We can do this, HOT MOMS!!
    Hi! Can you please wait until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to post overall stats. I am unable to get to my computer until Tuesday night. Thanks.
  • joimichele
    Options
    I would like to apologize to my Mommies for not posting our weights on time. I started teaching (Last Monday) and helping/staying with my grandma on the weekends so I have been super busy. I will still make the chart when I get home today. Sorry.
  • joimichele
    Options
    pHRHK.png
  • joimichele
    Options
    Please let me know if anything is wrong. Side Note...I have been doing this new lifestyle for 50 days and only lost 6 lbs. Is that right? This is a lot of work for a little tiny pay off. Somebody help me! What am I doing wrong.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Oh Group 9

So many charts and motivational figures, way to go girls, you all are so close to your goal, go for it beauties :)

Quote of the day:

3qoPH.jpg
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Please let me know if anything is wrong. Side Note...I have been doing this new lifestyle for 50 days and only lost 6 lbs. Is that right? This is a lot of work for a little tiny pay off. Somebody help me! What am I doing wrong.

Don't get discouraged. Since you have little to lose, the pounds will probably drop slowly. 1/2 - 1 lb a week is a healthy loss. Your six pound loss is nothing to scoff at. You should be proud. :) You're getting healthy and fit! Keep it up.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on a name for our group? I would like to do a spirit week soon to keep up our spirits. You all have been doing wonderful. It's sad that I will never meet any of you so that we can celebrate when this is over. Keep up the good work!

Hey Joimichele... I thought of a name for our group. How about "Moms on the Move"? We all seem to be pretty active and I thought the name describes us appropriately. :smile: I won't be offended if you don't go for the name. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Also, I work as a graphic designer and can design a logo/banner for us to put in our signatures. I've seen other MFP signatures that include the group that they're in. I could make one up for us as soon as the name is decided.

I hope you all had a great weekend!
  • joimichele
    Options

Don't get discouraged. Since you have little to lose, the pounds will probably drop slowly. 1/2 - 1 lb a week is a healthy loss. Your six pound loss is nothing to scoff at. You should be proud. :) You're getting healthy and fit! Keep it up.
    Thanks! I needed that! I am still hanging in there. You are doing fabulous by the way! Great job!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on a name for our group? I would like to do a spirit week soon to keep up our spirits. You all have been doing wonderful. It's sad that I will never meet any of you so that we can celebrate when this is over. Keep up the good work!

Hey Joimichele... I thought of a name for our group. How about "Moms on the Move"? We all seem to be pretty active and I thought the name describes us appropriately. :smile: I won't be offended if you don't go for the name. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Also, I work as a graphic designer and can design a logo/banner for us to put in our signatures. I've seen other MFP signatures that include the group that they're in. I could make one up for us as soon as the name is decided.

I hope you all had a great weekend!
    I think it is a great idea! Thanks for all of your help! I think we may have lost the rest of our group. I only have your weigh in weight this week. I am concerned. I know Leigh is on vacation. Can't wait to see the logo!
  • joimichele
    Options
    I have swimmom2's weight.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Joimichele, do you want to open the group to recruit more moms? I will send you the logo soon :-)
  • helena98
    Options
    Hi! Can you please wait until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to post overall stats. I am unable to get to my computer until Tuesday night. Thanks.

No problem! I'll post the charts tomorrow.

I've noticed you're worried about the members you've lost. We recently combined groups 5 & 7. Group 5's captain was never active, and they only had 3 members who regularly checked in. Group 7 started losing members (one pregnant, one in surgery), and the remaining members had really low weigh-ins. Combining the two groups seems to have really helped motivate them. Would you be interested in joining another group? Let me know, and I'll see if any captains would be willing to let you join.
  • joimichele
    Options
    ko2n4.png
  • joimichele
    Options
    Way to go dc_amaryllis!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Joimichele, do you want to open the group to recruit more moms? I will send you the logo soon :-)

Is that an option? Do you think I have to ask Chari? Should we combine the group? I have grown close to all of you. I don't know is I want to share :grumble: lol.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options

Is that an option? Do you think I have to ask Chari? Should we combine the group? I have grown close to all of you. I don't know is I want to share :grumble: lol.

I think since we still have at least 5 active members, our group is still alive. If we get down to 3 or less members, maybe we should think about combining. what do you think?
  • helena98
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 6 (8/29)

Ta6jA.png

We have lost over 200 pounds!!

Here's a quick summary of the past 6 weeks. I re-did the numbers to account for all the late check-ins.

LP1i5.png

Way to knock it out of the park!! As a group, we lost more pounds this week than the previous 4 weigh-ins! This is going to make a HUGE difference in reaching our goal weights by New Year’s.

Is anyone wondering what happened to Group 5? Their captain hasn’t checked in since August 1, and they only had a couple of members who checked in regularly. Their posts were fewer and coming days apart, and I was afraid we’d lose them. Group 7 “adopted” the active Group 5 members – :flowerforyou: many THANKS to Group 5's captain, wanna_be_fit!!:flowerforyou: And look what happened when the groups joined together!

ep96k.png

As a combined group, these ladies are losing more together than they were apart! And they are more active on their group postings as well. Having a larger active group can make a big difference. If you want to see how the other groups are doing, then check out their threads below.

Have a great week, Hot Moms!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293799-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control