SAHMU - TEAM PURPLE (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did the 25 squats last night but didn't put it on my exercise log since I didn't really know how...can I go back and add it now?
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    You should be able to. Just go to exercise and go back a day.
  • linake11
    linake11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    purple.jpg

Copy and paste the above link into your signature page but change both IMG to lowercase img. That should work to give you the purple team logo!

Ok I'm still new at changing my profile on here. Where is the signature page? So sorry to bug ya! :)
  • antbug21
    Options
    purple.jpg

Copy and paste the above link into your signature page but change both IMG to lowercase img. That should work to give you the purple team logo!

Ok I'm still new at changing my profile on here. Where is the signature page? So sorry to bug ya! :)

whenever you are in the message boards it is at the top of the page where it says home, my recent posts, my topics, signature, search. Just hit signature. :)
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ok team I did my squats. It's only 8 pm but I'm done eating so kitchens closed for me :) and I'm leaving rite now to do my 4 1/2 mile walk :) good luck everyone!!!
  • KELLYRENEEPHILLIPS
    KELLYRENEEPHILLIPS Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did my squats today and enjoyed a great 30 minute run/walk (part of my couch to 5k training program). Hope everyone had a productive day! :)
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day! I had a hectic one!! Ran several errands w/ my 3 kids and the heat index was 105...was pouring sweat the whole time! Then had to grocery shop after community group tonight....so pretty much going non-stop. Wasn't able to do cardio, but did my 25 squats as well as pushups and crunches!
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    OK -- IDK where everyone is, HELLOOOO :+)

I did 1hr working out today, included my 25 squats, kitchen is already closed (7:30pm) CHECK CHECK CHECK

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous day!!!!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Options
    I'm here :)!! Ok I did 40 min of cardio 2 different things but I did one rite after the other so I hope it counts. Did squats this- morning and I'm don't eating for the day and it's only 6:30! So check check check for me too :happy:
  • antbug21
    Options
    Good job Team Purple! I did my squats and 45min on the elliptical. Tomorrow I am doing a 6 mile mud run. Should be fun! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • KELLYRENEEPHILLIPS
    Options
    Did my squats today; had hopes of a run but I honestly don't think the heat and humidity are going to decrease enough to let me. :(
  • Jeepinmom4
    Options
    Oh a mud run sounds fun!!! Hard as hell but fun!!!
  • linake11
    Options
    Sorry everyone for not getting on here last night. I had computer problems and they are finally fixed thanks to DH.Yesterday, I walked for 75 minutes, and kitchen was closed at 7:00. Tonight we went boating so I wasn't able to get my walk in but did my 25 squats and kitchen closed at 6:30. Hope everyone is doing fabulous. Stay strong this weekend. We can do this!!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Options
    Ok so I did my squats but no cardio for me,Saturday's my day off :) eating dinner now then kitchens closed for service! So I get 2 stars today lol good luck everyone!!!!
  • antbug21
    Options
    Did my 6 mile mud run yesterday. It was tough in the FL heat/humidity. But it was fun and an amazing experience! We finished and made it over/through every obstacle on the course! Had a blast! Now it's my day off to let my body recover. Hope everyone has a great Sunday and back to the grind on Monday. We can do it Team Purple!
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's going back to the gym for the first time in a while, the p90X yoga...or a mix of both but MAN I am SORE SORE SORE....my hamstrings, shoulders, quads, etc. But I'm going to push through it cause there is a ZUMBA class today @ 2 and I've missed it so much!!!

Hope you ladies have an awesome Sunday :+)
  • KELLYRENEEPHILLIPS
    Options
    A 23 minute walk/run today (had to cut it short due to a thunderstorm!) and squats. Kitchen closed. Didn't exercise the past two days because I've been dealing with sinus problems/dizziness. ugh.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Options
    Ok 2 stars for me today! I did my 4 mile walk and closed the kitchen at 9! No squats for me today but I'll do some in the morning! Good night team purple :)
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    OK so my knee injury is really depressing me right now... trying not to get too discouraged, but I can barely even walk! I'm not going to be able to do the squats the rest of the week, sorry ladies! I can't bend my knee at all.
  • linake11
    Options
    Sorry girls for being absent these past two days. We've had our best friends in town so I haven't had any time to get on here. For the past 2 days I've done my walks, squats and kitchen closed at 6:45. I hope everyone is doing fabulous. Keep up your AWESOME work.