*SAHMU PINK TEAM* ( CLOSED )

Replies

• holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Hey Holli3586: My kitchen closed at 6pm last night :), I posted my emotional challenge (i think it was in the other thread though), did my 25 squats, and 45 minutes of cardio :)

Wtg Oh btw My name is Holli!! Congrats, Goodluck with the rest of the week.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Haha ok, that's what I thought! And thanks you too... Would so love to have a an awesome loss to kick this off!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Holli:
    My kitchen closed at 9:30 pm last night
    I posted my emotional challenge (i think it was in the other thread though)
    Did my 25 squats
    Walked for 45 minutes with my sons

Let me know if there's more you need :)
  • holli3586
    Good job ladies. I just got back from my walking/jogging. It's hot out there!!
  • MichelleLydia
    Ohh I wish we had hot weather :( It pretty much rains every second day, which makes it hard to get out. But I did walk home from the indoor playcenter today (about 7k uphill) with Lucas fast asleep on my back in the Ergo - my legs are feeling it. Plus did a 40 minute Biggest Loser workout, and will probably go for another walk with my mom in a bit. I am DETERMINED to make that scale move - A LOT! Besides that I did my squats today, and my kitchen is already closed (it's 7:20 right now)
  • holli3586
    Greatjob Michelle. Oh i wish it would rain here we have been in the 100's for 20+days no rain in over a month , it's so dry here.
    I wish i could workout more but i do run a home daycare and have other children here from 8-5:30 , So all my stuff i do in the evening.
  • ♥Amy♥
    Holli,
    Here's my info from yesterday (Thursday):

Holli:
    My kitchen closed at 8:30 pm
    Did my 25 squats
    Walked for 2 hours (actually 4, but only logging 2) at the zoo with my sons
  • ♥Amy♥
    How's everyone doing today? I've been running errands all morning, trying to get last minute things for our trip before I start packing. I'm planning on doing some Wii exercising here in a bit for my cardio for today.

Just wanted to check in with you all. :happy:
  • holli3586
    A lil stressed here , But trying to stay on track. I'm ready to go for my run it's my 45 minutes of peace!!! :)
  • MichelleLydia
    I'm having one of those days. I've been so good with my diet, working out tons and the scale is going UP! Ugh. But I guess just more motivation to eat even better and workout even harder! On the plus side, I bought a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding tomorrow - in a Medium! And it fits like a glove (hopefully will be big on me in the near future! haha) But that was a great feeling.
  • holli3586
    Michelle- WTG on the dress. I bet it will be big on u in no time!!!
    I want some new clothes but wanna wait till i hit 130lbs, Or till my jeans wont stay up lol... I'm hoping that hits first. My problem is my thighs they are big and fatty, My jeans fit big in the waste tight around my butt and thighs ugh!! I want to keep the bubble butt but not the hips and thighs. :)
  • MichelleLydia
    Yes I told myself no shopping til I get to 140. But I had to get a dress as I still haven't bought new clothes since losing 40 lbs. so pretty much everything I have is too big (or comfy clothes!) I had the exact opposite problem in pants! Always tight in the waist and massive in the butt and thighs. Stupid apple shape! I'm trying to do a lot of squats and such and hopefully will grow a butt and drop the tummy!
  • holli3586
    I did weight watchers about 2 years ago lost 20 lbs in 2 months. Kept it off for about a year moved to Indiana and moved back to Oklahoma with in 4 months and gained it about 15 lbs back. Now being at home all the time doesn't help me any but i'm doing better since i started using the site again and have support from others!!! :)
    I'm more pear shape ugh .I have the hourglass figure but extra weight.
  • ♥Amy♥
    Holli,
    Here's my info for yesterday (Friday):

I did my 25 squats
    My kitchen closed at 7 pm
    I didn't do any cardio exercise, but I'll be sure to complete some the rest of the days :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    Holli:
    Here's my info for today (Saturday).

I did my 25 squats
    I did 80 minutes of cardio (Just Dance 2 on the Wii)
    Kitchen closed at 9:30 pm
  • ♥Amy♥
    We'll be busy most of tomorrow, so I won't be logging on except to pt in my food and exercise. Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)
  • MichelleLydia
    So even though yesterday was horrible in the food (and alcohol) department, I managed to do my squats, kitchen did close early! but I didn't do my cardio - I danced for a good few hours at the wedding, but I don't think that counts! But the scale went down today - woohoo, I so needed to see that! And my drawstring pants, that I never untie, are falling off of me. So a good morning for me :) Plus my hubby went to do some side jobs, my son is at my mom`s and I get to workout in peace and quiet!
  • ♥Amy♥
    Holli,
    Here is my info for Sunday:

25 squats completed
    54 minutes of walking completed
    Kitchen closed at 6:30 pm
  • holli3586
    Thanks ladies for posting in here , Sorry i was not on much over the weekend . Weekends are always busy for me. I need to get in touch with our other 2 members of the group due to lack of posting. Thank you
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Hey Pink Team! Posting my stats for this weekend and today :)

Saturday: 25 squats, & 45 min of cardio. Kitchen closed at 6pm
    Sunday: 40 squats, & 72 min of cardio. Kitchen closed at 6:30pm
    Today: 40 squats, & 120 min of cardio. Kitchen will close at 6:30 tonight
This discussion has been closed.