*SAHMU PINK TEAM* ( CLOSED )

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Hi Becky,
    Welcome to team pink! I am sure the ladies here will be supportive and welcome you in. The week 2 challenge is posted on the main thread Stay At Home Mommies Unite! 60 Day Challenge and if you have more questions you can ask Holli, your team captain.
    Holli will let you know how to attatch the team pink banner to your signature.
    Karie
    SAHMU Leader
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Hi Becky, welcome to the group.

To answer your question about the challenges, here's the link that explains it all. It's pretty long (like 16+ pages), but if you read through it all, it explains the challenges for the week and everyone introduces themselves.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/291963-stay-at-home-mommies-unite-60-day-challenge

As for this week, our challenges are:

100 jumping jacks for at least 4 of the days (you can split them up throughout the day however you want. I do 50 and then immediately 50 after that so I can get them done, LOL)

25 push ups for at least 4 or 5 of the days (I do standing ones against a wall because my left wrist can't support my weight on the ground)

Get at least 7.5 hours of sleep 4 or 5 of the days (I can't remember exactly how many days)

Post a healthy dinner recipe for the team and then the team votes on the one that want to submit to the challenge thread

An emotional challenge of "How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?" (you just type out your answer on our page here)

I hope this helps a little. If you want any help with anything, you can always post here or send us a message. I won't be able to access this board until next week, but Holli and Michelle can help or you can always send me a message :)
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Hey ladies ,

I'm very sorry for not being online the last few days, Family came in yesterday and i've been super busy.
    Welcome to the Pink team Becky!! We are so glad to have you . Hope everyone is getting week 2 things done , I'm going to work on mine today .
    Becky if u have any question please feel free to send me a message. I will be on and off again today due to family here till sunday.
    Thanks again ladies and wtg on making it thru week 1 . Holli
  • holli3586
    Weight lose

Holli-2
    Michelle-1
    mom2-0
    becky-0
    Tayla-3.1

Lose of 6.1 wtg ladies.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    How's everyone doing on week 2?? I've told myself I'm not stepping on the scale til Wednesday, but I *think* I'm losing weight! I love that the push ups are part of the challenge, cause I hate doing them but also hate my arms, so it forces me to do them (and it turn fix up my arms!). So far I've done my cardio each day, as well as my push ups and jumping jacks! Oh and I've been getting 7.5hr of sleep (although not consecutively due to Lucas waking up every 45 minutes wanting cuddles!... what's up with that?!)
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    We have maxed out the main thread(Yay!) The part 2 is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303584-stay-at-home-mommies-unite-60-day-challenge

Keep up the great work ladies!
  • holli3586
    Weight lose week 1

Holli-2
    Michelle-1
    mom2-0
    becky-7
    Tayla-3.1

Lose of 13.1 wtg ladies.
  • holli3586
    Hey ladies ,

I'm very sorry for being gone most of this week but i'm back and ready to get this challenge back on track on my end. Hope you ladies have had a great weekend!! Holli
  • holli3586
    "How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?"

I handle mine pretty well , I do this for me no one else. My family is against me they think i don't need to lose any weight but i feel that i have a few extra lbs i can lose to make a healthier me!!
  • holli3586
    1482.jpg

My starting photo..
  • holli3586
    Starting MFP Weight 148
    Starting SAHMU Weight 145
    Week 1 Weight 145
    Week 2 Weight 143

Goal Weight 120
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Emotional Challenge: "How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?"

I've always had a hard time dealing with being the "fat one", and even though I am no longer that person, I still feel like it. It's almost as if my mind will not accept the new me. It's even harder when your own family was never emotionally supportive in a positive way, ya know? Feed the emotions with food instead of talking about enything. Thank goodness for my husband... supportive in every way, and doesn't give a *kitten* what I look like as long as I am happy with myself.
  • Tayla_Grant
    lets see if I did the banner right...
  • Tayla_Grant
    nope... how about now? lol.
  • Tayla_Grant
    i'll try one more time... then that's it lol.
  • Tayla_Grant
    ? how about now? Please excuse the excessive posts... I'm trying to add the team banner.
  • holli3586
    You got it....

here is the main page link for the groups .
    antbug21 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303584-stay-at-home-mommies-unite-60-day-challenge
  • how do i add the banner?
  • haha got one, but didnt get the other....hmmmm.....
  • i dont think this is working..... i'm confused
This discussion has been closed.