10 people who need to lose 50 pounds Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone ! I weighed in this morning and have lost 1.5 pounds since Monday ! Down to 191.5 this week ! Everyone is doing a Wonderful job !
  • airica25
    airica25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    I weighed in today and I am down 1 pound. Better than nothing I guess.
    I want a huge drop and it never happens. slow and steady... uggg.
    I hate how easy it is to put on 5 pounds but why doesn't it drop in 5's ! Wishful thinking.

Anyway, YAAAY a LOSS!
  • charli246
    charli246 Posts: 35
    Options
    Morning all.

I'm down 4 pounds ... now at 190. For me it's always easier at the beginning; unfortunately that large of a drop in one week won't last. :ohwell:

But more than being happy about the pounds lost, I'm just more excited about being active. As long as I keep moving this will be worth it.

Thank you all for your kind words this week. And I look forward to hearing from you in this up-coming week.

Cheers!
    Debi
  • airica25
    Options
    Tonight is steak night and its my favorite food. :heart: My problem is we don't eat it very often so I want the full steak but if I eat that much it is a bazillion calories. :sad:

Give me strength today ladies!
    My mouth is already watering for it!
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm at 208. Not happy I was 206 two days ago...Oh well.

Is someone going to log this into a spreadsheet?? SO we can see the results??

I can put it together if you guys want, I can put all the info in, but someone would have to tell me how to post it on here!
    You'll just have to send me starting weight and weight in amount today in a message.

Let me know
  • srk143
    srk143 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am at 186..2 pounds lost...happy about it.......:)
  • drakies
    drakies Posts: 8
    Options
    drakies look forward to next weeks weigh in - ive never had a red pudding supper - where you going?

Oh and i had a 3pound loss and hit 15pounds total today - so 1 stone down - wooo hooo

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Aviemore for a few days and then to my parents who live about 30 miles north of Inverness. My 4 year old wants to camp so I've compromised by camping in my Mum and Dad's garden for a night. Such fun!
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm 297.5 today, down 1.75 pounds from 299.25 last Saturday.
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Aviemore for a few days and then to my parents who live about 30 miles north of Inverness. My 4 year old wants to camp so I've compromised by camping in my Mum and Dad's garden for a night. Such fun!
    [/quote]

Oh nice - im planning Aviemore for my husbands 40th i think, or somewhere in the region.

We went up in June to Rockness, loved it. My uncles lives in Nairn too so would be nice to visit. Its beautiful up there.
  • airica25
    Options
    No plans really for dinner. I got out some boneless pork chops but not sure of a yummy non fat way to make them. Was thinking of garlic and parm or bbq,,, any other ideas?

Husbands birthday is coming up and he loves peanutbutter pie. I am going to try and make it with the lite stuff or the free stuff instead of the regular calories.

Gosh! I have to find him something for a gift!!! Things that he really wants are too dang expensive. uggg ... I hate birthdays....
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! :)

Sorry for being MIA!

Im officially back now and at a computer woop woop!! So u all done so well huh!! Congrats!! So we all think Friday is the best weigh in day??

Nessy - u said about a SS you could do? Would you manage? If not I can do it?

I was sneaky at looked at the scales this morning and even with eating nothing but rubbish over the last few days im down to 185.6 - Well chuffed :)

Are we all looking forward to healthy fun filled week? Who has any exciting plans? xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

[/quote]

Oh nice - im planning Aviemore for my husbands 40th i think, or somewhere in the region.

We went up in June to Rockness, loved it. My uncles lives in Nairn too so would be nice to visit. Its beautiful up there.
    [/quote]

Awww u went to rockness - Im so jealous!! Im going next year no matter what hehe!! :) xxx
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We're going again too - loved it. Im a TITP vetran but the last time i went it was just too crowded.

I have no exciting plans this weekend - just gonna be very good and hit the gym every day - want to see them scales dropping Friday.

I have 4 weeks till i go to Vegas for 9 days tho - so trying to drop at least 6 pounds for that - as i KNOW i will put that on (im ok with it - it will be our last big holiday for a few years i think)

Im working from home today - so trying to get all my housework done - on breaks of course...
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!! MAKING ME THE ME THAT I SO WANT TO BE!!! SO MUCH GREATER WITH FRIENDS!!! <3
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    We're going again too - loved it. Im a TITP vetran but the last time i went it was just too crowded.

I have no exciting plans this weekend - just gonna be very good and hit the gym every day - want to see them scales dropping Friday.

I have 4 weeks till i go to Vegas for 9 days tho - so trying to drop at least 6 pounds for that - as i KNOW i will put that on (im ok with it - it will be our last big holiday for a few years i think)

Im working from home today - so trying to get all my housework done - on breaks of course...

I heart TITP!!! It is getting pretty bad for crowding now though :(

Hows ur week been so far?

4 weeks till Vegas!! How exciting!!!

"working from home" I love it all the washing up to date all the house nice and tidy - wish I could do it more often!!

How is everyone else getting on this week?

Any exciting news? Any thing to share? Any one struggleing and need a wee kick up the bum? xxxxx
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey,

Id love to do a spreadsheet :), i got confused when you said SS lol! Will kick me up the bum to get back on track (even though i have done, and ive got rid of weighing daily, i just get "depressed" for no reason and thats it a couple of days gone here or there, they really amount up!)

If everyone sends me their starting weight, weight now, and your target weight :) I'll sort it all out, and look at putting it online somewhere, or if everyone wants to send me there email addresses i can email it weekly :)

Nessy x
  • airica25
    Options
    3 pounds away from 1st mini goal. 199! come on! just 3 more pounds!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I think the spreadsheets are really fun to look at! Are we weighing in every week?
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    Yesssssss the spreadsheets is a good idea :) I'm scared of the friday weigh,because it's my TOM,so it won't be my best week.
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm the odd gal out for the first weigh in. I'm +1 this time around. My first time without a loss since I've started this journey. Wasn't happy about it, but understood how it happened. I'm at 271. I was so hoping to finally get into the 260s. Looks like it'll have to wait until the next weigh in.

Other Vanessa :tongue: