curlyjayne
tamcrit
aubarnold
becky611
Cherilea
tjdsmommy
2917bogle
and obviously me

Feel free to introduce yourselves and add me as a friend!

Replies

• chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Great!
    Now recruit your Moms and start your Weightloss Journey together! WooooHooooo!!!
    Please check the captains kit so you can upload images and motivate your group, Best of luck!

Chari.

SNIEf.jpg
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Cherilea checking in!! :smile:
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    Becky checking in.
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a captain with you...thanks for starting the thread, its been one heck of a week. :) I am looking forward to this!!
  • becky611
    Options
    bump
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hello there! I would like to join. If not your group, another? I am 42 years old and a mother of three boys and a step daughter. I am at 170 CW with a short term goal of 150 and a longer term goal of 130. If you could just point me in the right direction??? Thank you.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi ivygirl, keep checking the forum I'm sure other groups will be opening up. This is a closed group sorry.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HI Group 5 - I'm Tammy (aka tamcrit). I am a 43 year old, married, mother of two girls, who will be 13 and 15 next month. I lost 50 pounds last year, but have re-gained about 10 of it, and been stuck since last Fall. I am ready to kick it into gear and get this final weight lost for good!! I am also motivated to get a chunk of it lost by October, since I have my 25th high school reunion in October. I would love to show up there as a "hot mama"!! Nice to be joining you all...looking forward to our journey together!!
    Make it a great day!!
    Tammy
  • jend114
    Options
    How's everyone doing on this fantastic Thursday????
  • Cherilea
    Options
    It will be yet another day of a heat index of about 111*....tomorrow it's supposed to be 113*. So, outside time is very limited!

Im getting ready to do my 30 Day Shred dvd (Level 2 Day3). My midsection is so sore from yesterday...it feels like my rib area is all bruised up! lol

My weigh in is on Saturday, the scale hasn't been moving much since last Saturday (Im hoping Im not in a plateau just yet) but my clothes are feeling looser, so there's progress there! :smile:

Hope all are doing well and HAPPY LOSING!! :flowerforyou:
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies - I have been doing pretty well with food this week, but no real workouts for the week. I kicked a soccer ball around with my youngest daughter yesterday evening. That was fun and better than sitting on the couch. I have been suffering from a MAJOR yeast infection this week...sorry, maybe TMI, but that has made things very uncomfortable, so no running or anything this week. Hoping it feels better soon, so I can get out for a run this weekend. I am supposed to be preparing for my 4th half marathon, which is next month (8/21), but have been missing my training runs lately. I need to get back at it...only a month to go. Are there any other runners in the group??

Cherri - Where do you live that it is so HOT? That sounds miserable!! I live in San Diego, CA, so generally can't use weather as an excuse. Where does everyone else live??

Make it a healthy day!!
    Tammy
  • Sherrymyers
    Sherrymyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just got the 30 day shred how are you likeing it?
  • jend114
    Options
    It is super hot here in the Northeast (I'm in Connecticut) heat index is supposed to be 107 today

I tried 30DS but I hated it, I'm alternating between Ripped in 30 and walking. Ripped in 30 is harder but so much better.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Cherri - Where do you live that it is so HOT? That sounds miserable!! I live in San Diego, CA, so generally can't use weather as an excuse. Where does everyone else live??
    Make it a healthy day!!
    Tammy

Iowa. It's been like this since Monday and the heat wave is supposed to last for the next few days. :devil: I hope there is a break, and some rain, in the days ahead.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    I just got the 30 day shred how are you likeing it?

I like it, but don't love it....it kicks my butt! When I started Level 1 my arms were so sore for a week. Now that Im on Level 2, it's my midsection that's killing me. Good luck!!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Quote of the Day:

"Don't exchange what you want the most for what you want right now!"

1QXKf.png
  • jend114
    Options
    I've been following this guy, he has some good quotes
    http://twitter.com/AlfredoFlores

and I love this quote blog
    http://bitsotruth.blogspot.com/
  • jend114
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies!
  • Cherilea
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!! I had my mind made up that I was going to put the 30 DS on the back burner since I was going to have to leave town to get my hair cut, colored, and highlighted. My appt. isn't until 12:30..I have plenty of time to do the Shred, so that's what I'll do..no excuses!! :smile:
  • becky611
    Options
    It is so HOT here today. OMG I wish I lived in Alaska right about now.