Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5

Options

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    ~~ MY SATURDAY WEIGH-IN - 8/6/11 ~~

I weighed in at 161.6 that's down 1.8 lbs from last week and a total of 4.8 lbs since joining Hot Moms. :heart:
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi All
    My weigh in for this week sunday 7th august is 166
    thats a loss of 2lbs:flowerforyou:
    total weight loss since joining hot mums is 4lbs
    :happy:
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I actually recorded a loss over the weekend!! And a weekend trip to the river no less!! I weighed 162 lbs. this morning!! That is a 1.4 lb. loss since last Thursday!! I haven't had a weekend loss in forever!! This is the first Monday that I have been lower than Friday in many months!! Planning was the key!! I made sure I packed healthy choices, so I didn't have to turn to the junk food. Foodwise I did really well all weekend. And for cocktails, I stuck with my Vodka, water and Crystal Light concoction, and it is my new friend!! It is tasty and low cal. I even turned my friend onto it and she drank it with me all weekend too. I think including the water helped to stay hydrated, and since I stayed away from beer, I did not get all bloated and gross feeling. I got in a little exercise...some swimming, a little wakeboarding, and the stand up paddleboard. I am loving the stand up paddleboard...a great upper body and core workout. I am back on course for the week, and planning for our trip to Las Vegas this weekend. I am planning to do the same this weekend in Vegas, and hopefully get through these two trips without blowing all my progress. I hope you all had a great weekend.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    OMG!! I actually recorded a loss over the weekend!! And a weekend trip to the river no less!! I weighed 162 lbs. this morning!! That is a 1.4 lb. loss since last Thursday!! I haven't had a weekend loss in forever!! This is the first Monday that I have been lower than Friday in many months!! Planning was the key!! I made sure I packed healthy choices, so I didn't have to turn to the junk food. Foodwise I did really well all weekend. And for cocktails, I stuck with my Vodka, water and Crystal Light concoction, and it is my new friend!! It is tasty and low cal. I even turned my friend onto it and she drank it with me all weekend too. I think including the water helped to stay hydrated, and since I stayed away from beer, I did not get all bloated and gross feeling. I got in a little exercise...some swimming, a little wakeboarding, and the stand up paddleboard. I am loving the stand up paddleboard...a great upper body and core workout. I am back on course for the week, and planning for our trip to Las Vegas this weekend. I am planning to do the same this weekend in Vegas, and hopefully get through these two trips without blowing all my progress. I hope you all had a great weekend.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/8 Weigh-In

aJusp.png

It's been an interesting week, ladies! Three groups gained weight this week. I guess we can take comfort in knowing we're not alone, but it's time to re-focus and remember that every day counts!

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Group 5, who only had 3 members weighing in, but they lost a total of 8.2 pounds! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for showing us how it's done.

Group 4 is also the leader of the pack. ALL members checked in this week, making them the ONLY group whose members have checked in every week since the challenge started. They also have the biggest numbers in total weight loss and % to GW. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've decided to stop tracking Group 6, since no members have checked in since July. There also are a handful of other members who haven't checked in since week 1. If the group captains decide to stop tracking them, let me know, as those numbers are effecting your "% to GW" group numbers.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • tamcrit
    Options
    YEAH!! WAY TO GO GROUP 5!! But where is everyone?? Heellllooooo...Heellllooooo...anyone?? I will be MIA over the weekend, as I am off to Las Vegas tomorrow, but I have had a good week so far...down 1.2 pounds from Monday. I have done two 5 mile runs and am planning to do my long run in the morning before we leave for Vegas, as I have my half marathon next weekend. Here's to planning, preparation, and willpower in Vegas...hoping to maintain my positive progress. I hope everyone else is having a fabulous week!! Take care, Tammy
  • erlinda208
    erlinda208 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Erlinda and I would love to join your group!! I am 34 mother of 3 kids.. 2 boys one girl!
    I am at 160 lbs CW
    I have a short term goal of 150
    and a longer term goal of 140. How does this work? who do I check in with? Let me know!
    Thank You so much
  • Cherilea
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/8 Weigh-In

aJusp.png

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Group 5, who only had 3 members weighing in, but they lost a total of 8.2 pounds! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for showing us how it's done.

WAY TO GO GROUP 5!!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I've been taking care of a sick kiddo then got sick myself! UGH!
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    sorry ladies..I just got blindsided when my husband decided to tell me on Saturday that he was only with me for our son. Im slowly trying to jump back into this. I have no appetite and I know that it is not healthy but I will get back on track.
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    hi ladies
    i have been posting my weight loss on a sunday, is this the correct day to post the weight loss????????????
    I would be very grateful if someone would let me know
    thanks
    jayne
    x
  • Cherilea
    Options

Hopefully everyone is feeling better!
  • Cherilea
    Options
    hi ladies
    i have been posting my weight loss on a sunday, is this the correct day to post the weight loss????????????
    I would be very grateful if someone would let me know
    thanks
    jayne
    x

I weigh-in and post on Saturday mornings. So I think you are good!
  • tamcrit
    Options

Hope everyone is on the mend and feeling better now!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    sorry ladies..I just got blindsided when my husband decided to tell me on Saturday that he was only with me for our son. Im slowly trying to jump back into this. I have no appetite and I know that it is not healthy but I will get back on track.

Oh Becky - That is crappy!! Sorry to hear that. We are here if you need to rant!!
    Hang in there!! Tammy
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    thanks Cherilea,
    i will post on sundays as normal x
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    hi all
    i lost 2lbs this week - down to 164 now
    lost 6lbs since starting hot mom's