Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5

Options

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ok all, I dug into the bag of clothes that I had put away and found some capris that I haven't worn for some time. Guess what?? They fit! Im wearing a pair now! Woo-Hoo!! :drinker:
  • Cherilea
    Options
    WEIGH IN as of July 23rd - - - 164.4 I am down 2 lbs!!
  • MerA822
    MerA822 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi ,
    i wonder if i can join or if it's too late i'm 28 years old waiting 166 lbs , 7 i'm 5.2 please :smile: give a feed back even if it's no :))))
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Happy Sunday! What are everyone's plans for the day??
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    Just weighed in and as of July 25th I weigh 165.4
    Getting there a little bit at a time.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved. On a side note, how do I change the title of this thread to add Closed Group???

How's everyone's Monday?
  • becky611
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea how to change the title.
    I hate Mondays
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Get a hold of Chari, maybe? Im sure she would know! I did my weigh in on Saturday, so my results are back on page 1 I believe. I lost 2 lbs. :bigsmile: It's clean the house Monday...so I have nothing thrilling going on! :tongue:
  • jend114
    Options
    I hate Mondays too, I just want to go back to bed
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies - Sorry I was MIA all weekend...hope you all had a great one!! My youngest daughter played in a soccer tournament all weekend, so we were busy. Her team made it to the championship game yesterday evening, but lost in the final, but still brought home second place...mom is wiped out and all I did was watch...lol!!

I am back to my Monday weight, as it has now become known...I am so frustrated with myself. I can do well all week with food and lose a few pounds during the weekdays, but then the weekend comes and I don't eat as well, and enjoy a few beers/cocktails, and by Monday, I am right back where I started...I have been stuck doing this for about 6 months now!! I was 168.8 last Monday and was 169.6 this morning...so no loss for me!!

The yeast infection seems to be over, and TOM came during that as well (last week was just bad...lol), so hopefully that is part of the weight and will drop this week. All of that was not conducive to exercise last week, so hoping to make this a better week. I did do a 3.5 mile run Saturday morning and need to pick up my runs, as I have a half marathon coming up on 8/21, that I am no where near prepared for at this point. I have really slacked off on my training and running, which I am sure accounts for the lack of weight loss as well...just haven't been as motivated. Need a kick in the *kitten*!!

Okay, enough of my whining and venting...I hope you all had a great weekend and are off to a fabulous start to the week.
    Make it a great day!!
    Tammy
  • jend114
    Options
    Morning ladies! How is everyone? Anyone want to join my cutting out soda challenge?
  • becky611
    Options
    Good morning and thank goodness that it is not Monday anymore :tongue:
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies - Sorry I was MIA all weekend...hope you all had a great one!! My youngest daughter played in a soccer tournament all weekend, so we were busy. Her team made it to the championship game yesterday evening,

CONGRATS!!!!!! Sounds like you are feeling better, glad to hear it!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a hot mamma!!! I have 3 kids, my oldest is about to turn 6 in September...so I need to get back into shape so I can keep up with them!!! Good luck to all you ladies!!
  • jend114
    Options
    Happy Thursday ladies!
  • Cherilea
    Options
    HELLO!!! How's everyone doing??? Any big plans for this weekend?
  • jend114
    Options
    No huge plans, hoping to meet a guy I've been talking to finally.
  • Cherilea
    Options

From MFP maybe? Be careful and good luck!
  • jend114
    Options

From MFP maybe? Be careful and good luck!

No I met him on okcupid.com
    I'm always careful meeting new guys, but we've been chatting via text for over a week now. He's a firefighter so he's gotta be a good guy right?
  • Cherilea
    Options
    My Saturday Weigh in -

Down another pound. That makes 3 lbs down since joining Hot Moms and a total of 13.6 down since joining MFP :smile: