Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    my weigh this morning was 171.4 YEAH this was a great week, hope next week is as good.. Have a good weekend
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I weighed in today at 166.8!!! Yeah!!!
    I would REALLY like to get to a -2lb a week pace here soon!

Jen
  • Gift80
    Options
    HEY ALL!!!!

I weighed in at 164.5!!!

WHOO--HOO!!!! Congrats to those meeting their goals...hugs and lots of encouragement to those who need it!! You'll meet your goal too;-)
  • themommie
    Options
    SPlPg.png

CONGRATS to all you losers this week. Looks like we had a great week. It seems that most of us are only checkin in on weigh in day (fridays), I would like to try to get more encouragement and conversation going. If you have any ideas or any challenges you want to do please let me know..........are if you are just too busy and you just want to continue as is let me know that too.....thanks
  • andreasperry
    Options
    im on here alot to check and see if people post challenges. just had some bad last few weeks, now imma start a job for 5 weeks, 7 days a week from 7am to 7 pm... so im going to try to continue to check in....

my healthy snacks are mostly raw fruits and vegies. i could prolly live off them if it wasnt for junk food tasting so good.... lol my weekness would have to be fruit rollups, gushers.... u know the things i use my son as an excuse for buying them :( but ive started on this site called pinterest... and found some really yummy looking healthy snacks.
  • themommie
    Options
    I made it to the gym this morning :smile: I plan on going for a walk with the puppy after dinner. Got the grocery shopping done and cleaned the house a bit. So far it is a good day. What is everyone upto today?

what is your favorite site for finding good lowcal or healthy recipes ? Mine is Skinnytaste.com, check it out. They have some good recipes.....

mviLG.jpg
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    I love skinnytaste! I am menu planning tonight, so I will go there and check it out, it has been a while since I have been there!

I am on Level 4 of Jillian's Ripped in 30... it is hard! I will be excited to see my measurements results when I am done next week!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Jen
  • helena98
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 9 (9/19)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

p1V9L.png

Here's a quick summary of the past 9 weeks.

SJgUf.png

Hmmm..…we still can’t find that “inner fire” that we had at the beginning or at Week 6. Don’t sweat it! We’ve all had our off-days, our gains, our plateaus, you name it! Now it’s time to re-commit to your weight loss goals. As of tomorrow, there are 100 days left in this challenge. 100 days left until December 31. Let’s make these last 100 days count!

Need some motivation? Check out these sisters from the Biggest Loser last season. They are the PICTURE of discipline and hard work.

BEFORE and AFTER

OLIVIA -- SW 261. Now 142. / HANNAH -- SW 248. Now 138.
    EzixE.png

100 days left! Let’s go, Hot Moms!!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340810-moms-on-the-move-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control
  • themommie
    Options
    koeniginhla thanks so much for the updates. It really helps to see how we are doing. We should be so proud of our group. We have been consistant and done awesome since the beginning, We have lost 74.1 lbs so far. Lets keep going. WE CAN DO THIS

7MikS.jpg

nQBzD.jpg
  • themommie
    Options
    Please share with us what exercises you have been doing.

I have been going to the gym doing exercise bike for 35 mins, treadmill 35 mins, stairstepper 10 mins and weight machines for 20 mins, on the days I dont go to the gym I do walking for 45-90 mins, I also do a short walk on my gym days in the evening for 30-45 mins. I also have been doing tricep kickbacks, and some weight exercises every other day at home........and I have a challenge that I have been doing that varies daily it is usually something like 50 squats or 50 crunches ( well I try to do it daily , heehee)
  • andreasperry
    Options
    ive been walking mostly, with some wii fit, 30 day shred and yoga melt down mied in up until today, i started a 5-6 week job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day, i m not sure im going to be able to fit much else in other then eating as healthy as i possibly can and drink tons of extra water!!!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Weigh in day.... and a good one for me! 165.4! :) I cannot WAIT to see 163 on there, that will make 20 pounds lost total!
    Have a great day!
    Jen
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning was 161.

I usually do workout dvd's during the week and then either use my treadmill or do dvd's on the weekend. I really like The Firm DVDs for light weights and Turbo Jam and Tae Bo for cardio. Sometimes I'll do Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I like to have a variety in my workouts so I don't get board.
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    LPC, great job! You are doing awesome! I would like to accelerate my weight loss a little, I am averaging 1-1.5 pounds per week, but would love to get to 2... and you are there! what are you doing that is working so well? Would love some tips!
    Jen
  • andreasperry
    Options
    181.2 for this week.... anyone have any good food suggestions to help keep my energy up, i dont drink coffee or energy drinks.
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LPC, great job! You are doing awesome! I would like to accelerate my weight loss a little, I am averaging 1-1.5 pounds per week, but would love to get to 2... and you are there! what are you doing that is working so well? Would love some tips!
    Jen

Thanks. My weight loss isn’t really consistent week to week. Last week I changed my target from 1 pound a week to a ½ a pound a week so that I could eat more. I try to eat most of my calories, watch my sodium and drink lots of water. I also do some type of exercise everyday for at least an hour. My diary is open if you want to take a look. I’ll warn you though that I have my cheat meals and am always over on my sugar.
  • themommie
    Options
    weigh in this week 171.2, where is everyone this week?
  • themommie
    Options
    fMjaJ.png

CONGRATS losers, you are doing great. Seems we are missing a few this week. Hope they check in with us soon. Have a great healthy active day..........
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My weight last Friday was 167, but I was 168 on Saturday. I have been really having a hard time getting off the 168 mark! I am going to try the Jillian Michaels kettle ball DVD this week and watch my carb intake more than I have been. I will just keep my weight at 168, I dont' want to mark down a pound unless I can stay there longer than a day :(

Even though the scale isn't moving for some reason my body has changed. I am comfortable in a size 8 pant and the slim fitting shirts fit me so much better and I feel perfectly comfortable! If I could even get down to 160 I think I would feel very content, I have never been striving to be a size 2, although that would be amazing!!!! I have 2 small children so I never get to sit down maybe that's helping?
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!

I gained 2 Ibs on vacation :-( while iam sad about that, Iam glad that it is alot less than I thought I would gain. We did ALOT of walking, swimming, and I went running with my dad a few times while on vacation. That kept the weight gain to a minimum. I ran the Maui Taco's 5k on our 2nd day there, and it felt really good. I decided to make a longterm goal to run the Maui Half Marathon in 2 years when my family goes back. My dad made a great running buddy, and even encouraged me to sign up for the Bolder Boulder 10k in May.

As for exercise I hike alot during the spring, summer, and fall. I also try and run around 10 miles a week, and I do one hour of zumba class on Tuesdays. Iam adding back in my turbo jam work outs from here on out.

Like I said ladies, this weight will come back off. I won't let my ladies down!!!