Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• andreasperry
    Options
    sorry i mised last week. i dont have internet anymore and can only get on occationally when sitting in one spot of the house.... but this week im at 179.8 yay!!!
  • andreasperry
    Options
    sorry i mised last week. i dont have internet anymore and can only get on occationally when sitting in one spot of the house.... but this week im at 179.8 yay!!!
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    166! Finally some good progress!
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello all! I hope everyone is doing simply fabulous this morning (or whatever time zone you're in). I've been going blind. Basically keeping my work out and eating habit but without logging them. I wanted to know if I can keep up this lifestyle...and you know what...I AM!!! Today I weighed in at 160.9!!!!! My clothes are sagging, I've made extra holes in my belts...and you know what....I love it!

8375310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Despite my very best efforts, I went UP this week! UGH!!! 164.4 ... NO FUN. I don't know what I did wrong, my diary looks OK, so I guess I will just keep plugging away at it this week and see what happens.
    Jen
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning is 162!! That means I lost all the vacation weight, and can start in on the old stubborn stuff. My next gift is a pair of running tights for winter, and I cannot wait to get those for myself. This weekend is supposed to be freezing, so no running outside this weekend :-(

Also ladies I had a very scary encounter with a man in the park last weekend while running. I ran by him, and he said something to me but I couldn't hear him because I had my head phones on, and I continued to run. I ran by him again, this time I took one ear bud out of my ear to listen if he said something again. He did again, and it was very derogatory, and then he grabbed my butt. I ran away from him, and headed straight to my car to head home. I thought about reporting it, but I turned on my police scanner instead, and he had already been reported. This is just a reminder to please do your exercises outside with a buddy, or a can of mace. Had I of had a can of mace I would have maced his *kitten*. You can get them at d!cks sporting goods, or any other sporting goods store that sells hunting stuff. Protect yourselves ladies!!

WOW that is so scary. Glad you are alright and it wasnt more serious and that he had already been reported. That is one reason I wanted to get the puppy. Even though he is still a puppy he is already 35lbs and offers some protection. Be careful ladies
  • themommie
    Options
    Hello all! I hope everyone is doing simply fabulous this morning (or whatever time zone you're in). I've been going blind. Basically keeping my work out and eating habit but without logging them. I wanted to know if I can keep up this lifestyle...and you know what...I AM!!! Today I weighed in at 160.9!!!!! My clothes are sagging, I've made extra holes in my belts...and you know what....I love it!

8375310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

CONGRATS you are doing awesome. That is my biggest concern being able to live this lifestyle. i do really good as long as i am losing. But it seems the maintance is hard for me because I am not seeing changes every week or working to move the scale. But you are doing it and great job on making extra holes in the belt.....:smile:
  • themommie
    Options
    I stayed the same this week 171.8, hopefully next week I will see 170. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Let's see if we can try something new this week. Either a new exercise, new food, etc. Please share what you tried......
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    I went back down to 163.2 today, so I am thrilled to say that I think the extra pound was just water weight! Yeah! If you can put 163.2 on the chart, that would be the most accurate and then I don't have to see that extra pound on there all week! Thanks!
    Jen
  • themommie
    Options
    congrats to the losers, we are doing great. Have a good healthy active week

JBLef.png
  • themommie
    Options
    where is everyone this week? Hope everyone is having a good week.

Challenge for this week.....Try something new this week, it can be a new exercise,new food, new hair product,etc and share with us what you tried and how you liked it.....

nQBzD.jpg
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! My weight this week is 161! Iam so close to the 150's I can smell it, and it is motivating me a little more to get there. This weekend is full of early morning soccer games, so iam not sure when I will get to exercise this weekend. Everyone at work is gone for the day today so I might take an extended work out period, and work my butt off....lol.

I have already accomplished this weeks challenge by eating at a Greek Restaurant last night. I had Lamb, Feta cheese, and Hummus. All things I have never had before, and it was wonderful!
  • themommie
    Options
    my weigh in this week is 172.4.....NOOooooo doesn't the scale realize it is moving in the wrong direction?:blushing: Now that i yelled at it I am sure it will start moving in the other direction this week. I am going to mix it up this week and get in more exercise.

Lildevil......good for you for trying something new sounds really yummy, glad you enjoyed it.I love trying new foods........Today I am going to try zumba I have never tried it before but have heard alot of people say they love it. I will let you know what I think.
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week :(
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning was 154.5. I'm really expecting it to go back up. We moved on Sunday and I've been unpacking and moving boxes around all week.
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Hi all!

Hope your week was great! I am BUSY this weekend! My weigh in is 162, finally some movement again! :)

See ya!
    Jen
  • themommie
    Options
    sorry i am late getting the chart up this week, it has been a really hectic week. Hope everyone has a great week. Stay active and watch what goes in your mouth.....

yGe6M.png
  • themommie
    Options
    iJE79.gif
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey group. So i hit my goal last week and decided that I want to try to maintain for a few weeks before trying to lose more weight. I've lost about 70 pounds since March and (although I could lose another 20 pounds) I'm pretty happy with my weight right now. I hope you don't mind if I still check in here with my weight. knowing I have to record my weight every Friday has really kept me on track and motivated me to push a little harder.

How is everyone doing this week?
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Still 162 here. I moved down just a little last week and then stayed the same again... I can't figure out why I am not losing more? Frustrating!
    Jen