Just a thought

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Call me slow-- I'm not gettin' the bickering and arguing thing-- she posted a thought obviously inviting feedback which she got-- :noway:

There's no bickering--

I agree again wit cha Marla girl...

Seems if some of us voice our opionion we are considered bickering...ah..... I simply am sharing how I felt about the matter, that's not bickering.... that's freedom of expression... I wasn't attacking I was simply trying to fully grasp what the suggestion was.....

so if you're all speaking of ME...:laugh: no bickering, ohhhhhhhhhhh no I best clean out my PM folder now...I can see the smoke from here on the hate mail coming:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guys, I must say I'm rather beginning to enjoy my unsolicated hate mail..... sometimes ya just gotta LAUGH at all the energy someone puts into being angry......... I now throw my energy into mortal combat class!!!:smooched: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    An MFP Vet.
    When was the great war of MFP??? :laugh:
    I came back from it having lost 43lbs. Yahoo!! :bigsmile:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh L..I so love your humor:smooched:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I see where you're coming from...I've been experiencing burn out lately big time...and have considered deactivating...but I know I'd be lost without my food and exercise journal...I just don't frequent the boards as much...I watch them and respond when I feel compelled to, but I know i'm not posting nearly as often as I used to...so I say when something comes up that you are struggling with, post away girlfriend! I'll read it and reply if I have some insight :flowerforyou:

I forbid you to leave... I would hate to have to stalk you! :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Frankly, I'm getting a little burned out on all this bickering and arguing. Just because you have an opinion does not make it right.

Oh Soup...you make an excellent point and the great part is? This should apply to everyone....not merely a certain select group....... :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Call me slow-- I'm not gettin' the bickering and arguing thing-- she posted a thought obviously inviting feedback which she got-- :noway:

There's no bickering--

If you don't mind me saying-- your avatar does suck. :wink:

they're talking about me here Marla.:laugh: :laugh: .. I can feel it in the air... I just wet my finger and stuck it into the wind.....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Just a thought....

Why do people start threads like this and never return to join the discussion caused by the hand-gernade they launched?

I see that more on this forum than anywhere else.

INCOMING!!!!!!!!
    grenade_m26a1_fragmentation.png
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I am still thinking a "Best Of MFP Thread" Where it's entire purpose is to provide factual information and suggestions that have worked for others.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    ahha I knew it.... my mail has begun to arrive...

ok, so now there's apparently been polls that have been onging discussing me being a trouble maker here on MFP... that I attack everyone that comes up with a new idea? hm........... wow, interesting... :laugh: :laugh:

but of course the sources have decided to remain anonomous and send in recruits to share the news with me.... this I find even funnier

thanks folks for the 11 messages in less than 30 minutes I've been on here:laugh:

Funny isn't it...I state how I feel, a group of you call me an attacker.... one from the 'group' speaks and states exactly what I do....they are considered free to express themselves .....

Oh Lordy...ya just gotta laugh at this silliness...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Folks, if ya don't care for thoughts of other members and you feel peoples opionions are attacks, why post for feedback?

yup, laughin hard here thinking lil ole me is being seen as an oger here....:bigsmile: aahhhh ohh the power I apprently have....:drinker: :flowerforyou: NOT:noway: :tongue:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Man we're are taking polls!?!?!
    That doesn't seem very fair, I was invited to vote!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

ok, so now there's apparently been polls that have been onging discussing me being a trouble maker here on MFP... that I attack everyone that comes up with a new idea? hm........... wow, interesting... :laugh: :laugh:

but of course the sources have decided to remain anonomous and send in recruits to share the news with me.... this I find even funnier

thanks folks for the 11 messages in less than 30 minutes I've been on here:laugh:

Funny isn't it...I state how I feel, a group of you call me an attacker.... one from the 'group' speaks and states exactly what I do....they are considered free to express themselves .....

Folks, if ya don't care for thoughts of other members and you feel peoples opionions are attacks, why post for feedback?

yup, laughin hard here thinking lil ole me is being seen as an oger here....:bigsmile: aahhhh ohh the power I apprently have....:drinker: :flowerforyou: NOT:noway: :tongue:

Fitness_Chick-- tsk tsk-- I knew you were trouble from the minute I laid eyes on you-- :glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Man we're are taking polls!?!?!
    That doesn't seem very fair, I was invited to vote!

apparently!:laugh: I believe it was a silent poll .........ohhhhhhhhh what a trouble maker I am...anyone that knows me knows that far from anything near true.

Another PM I just read shares members are now leaving in droves because of my complaining and mean ways.......
    ok.....:laugh:

course I can't name as it's not in the rule book, nor is it needed:bigsmile:

But thank you all for sharing some laughter with me this morning, I realize the majority were meant as attacks but I chose to view them with humor........

ohhhhhhhh so funny:bigsmile: ........ me an attacker:laugh: ......

Thanks for the mail box giggles:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I don't usually post to this kind of stuff, but it's really disheartening to see that something Mike created to encourage us all, is starting to become rather discouraging!! All this **** is not gonna help anybody reach their goals! Simple as that!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Fitness_Chick-- tsk tsk-- I knew you were trouble from the minute I laid eyes on you-- :glasses:

step away from me Marla...before I start more trouble:smooched:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

step away from me Marla before your mailbox fills up...you must stop speaking to me immediately for your own safety:laugh: ...before I start more trouble, 'cough cough :smooched: :laugh: :noway:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

step away from me Marla before your mailbox fills up...you must stop speaking to me immediately for your own safety:laugh: ...before I start more trouble, 'cough cough :smooched: :laugh: :noway:

Who me? I'm not friends with her. I never knew Fitness-- you're mistaken.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love Soups av, it sums up life perfectly. KEEP IT!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

:laugh:

:flowerforyou:

oh soupy, this new one really shows off your figure....please eat a sammich!:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

oh soupy, this new one really shows off your figure....please eat a sammich!:flowerforyou:

HAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

I agree I don't think you need to loose another 10 pounds!!:laugh:
    AZZ?!? What AZZ?!:wink:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I agree I don't think you need to loose another 10 pounds!!:laugh:
    AZZ?!? What AZZ?!:wink:

-Adrienne:heart:

Lets take up a collection and buy her a sammich. She 'stick' thin!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I don't usually post to this kind of stuff, but it's really disheartening to see that something Mike created to encourage us all, is starting to become rather discouraging!! All this **** is not gonna help anybody reach their goals! Simple as that!

I agree PeeJ....this is supposed to be a positive, supportive, ADULT forum...What are we in Junior High again? If their are PMs, they are just that...Personal. The community doesn't care to hear about the inboxes. Some things don't need to be shared with the community. This is for support and it needs to stay a positive atmosphere. We are all here to reach a common goal. If we can't say something nice, don't say it at all. If you can't give positive, supportive feedback, there are plenty of other posts on the board. Everyone have a lovely day :drinker: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.