k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yay me for being on Amy's team!!!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Whoo Hoo!
    Here's The Link For The Gray Team:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/301093-lot-to-lose-challenge-gray-team-closed-group

Butters1
    MakinMoves
    Hthfamily
    MistyDC29
    Bmccrory2

Look Out World...Here We Come!!!!
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Okay Blue group we need a name and then we can start a team thread - Go Blue Team!!!!:drinker:

Yay! I'm excited to be on the blue team. I'm looking forward to having a team to report to to keep me on top of it. Also, Amy, your weight loss is amazing. So inspiring!

As for a team name, I'll just throw some off the top of my head:

Blue Girls (or gals) Losing
    Losing to Win
    Hip to be Fit
    The Blue Belles
    b-LOSE-ing It (said like blue-zing it...my attempt to combine the words "blue" and "losing" :tongue: )
  • elmobabie84
    elmobabie84 Posts: 112
    Options
    purple team here is our link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/301232-lot-to-lose-challenge-team-purple-closed-group

elmobabie
    MadBabysMama
    Hopey33
    PurpleCookie
    Kristy9397
  • ChristiCare
    ChristiCare Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    please send me the information, i would love to join. I have nobody locally to team up with and so this would be great. I am for sure in! !
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Sorry Renae! I probably should have posted over there again that I was closing the challenge. I think I'm up to 3 alternates right now, so there's pretty good potential to get a new team going soon! I will definitely let you know!!!

is it possible to put something on the first page that shows this is now a closed group??
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay Blue group we need a name and then we can start a team thread - Go Blue Team!!!!:drinker:

Yay! I'm excited to be on the blue team. I'm looking forward to having a team to report to to keep me on top of it. Also, Amy, your weight loss is amazing. So inspiring!

Losing to Win
    Hip to be Fit
    The Blue Belles
    b-LOSE-ing It (said like blue-zing it...my attempt to combine the words "blue" and "losing" :tongue: )

I like b-LOSE-ing :laugh: That's cute!:bigsmile:
  • clala82
    Options

Losing to Win
    Hip to be Fit
    The Blue Belles

I like b-LOSE-ing :laugh: That's cute!:bigsmile:

Yay, I thought b-LOSE-ing It was pretty clever, so I'm glad you like it.

As for a team captain, I nominate you, Amy. You have the most inspiring weight loss, and you seem to be a leader here on MFP. 1700 posts! Wow.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Sorry Renae! I probably should have posted over there again that I was closing the challenge. I think I'm up to 3 alternates right now, so there's pretty good potential to get a new team going soon! I will definitely let you know!!!

is it possible to put something on the first page that shows this is now a closed group??

Unfortunately, not. After a certain point, you can't edit a post. But I've been sending a note to the people who have shown an interest and let them know that I'd added them to the reserves list. We're currently up to 3. If we have two more people decide they'd like to join, the five on the reserves list will form their own team. If you know anyone that might be interested, send them over here!!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I want to be a part of this group and with about 108 lbs to lose I can use the support and motivation..
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    @salmat77: Hopefully they are able to start a new team and you can join in! This is my first challenge and I'm looking forward to it. It is extra motivation knowing you have teammates counting on you to do your part!
    Carrie
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Our reserves list MAY be another team. I have a message out to one person who'd expressed some interest. If so, we will have 10 teams of 5.

Please don't forget to get your team captain & team name to me sometime tonight. Just a note - if a captain is out of town or for whatever reason can't get in touch with me, someone else can pick up the job for the team. I just don't want all 50 of you sending me your points. Make sense? :-)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hi there!! We officially have a 10th team!! :-)

I've sent the five new players a PM, letting them know what's up.

Thanks & good luck!!! :-)
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    clala82- I would love to do it if that is okay with the rest of the team:flowerforyou: . I think we should go with b-LOSE-ing as the team name, too and get this party started! We can all happy dance so we can start our exercising.:laugh:
  • clala82
    Options
    clala82- I would love to do it if that is okay with the rest of the team:flowerforyou: . I think we should go with b-LOSE-ing as the team name, too and get this party started! We can all happy dance so we can start our exercising.:laugh:

Agreed! How about you go ahead and start a new thread just for our closed group? Then us b-LOSE-ing ladies can get to work! :happy:
  • Princess626
    Options
    I'm anxious to find out what this week's challenge is going to be. The recent heat got me in a slump and I'm ready to get moving again!

jagrib0112 - thank you for putting all this together! you've done a tremendous amount of work already :)
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    clala- k2quiere suggested adding it to our name so we are now "B-LOSE-ing it!" I will start a new closed thread and post the link here.:flowerforyou:
  • guatedina
    guatedina Posts: 8
    Options
    sounds good to me...
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Blue team here is our team thread I marked it closed so others would know it is a complete team.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302814-a-lot-to-lose-challenge-b-lose-ing-it-team-closed
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL LOTS TO LOSERS!!!! Official Week 1 post is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302833-lots-to-lose-challenge-week-1