Replies

• bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    :blushing: posted wrong place :blushing:
  • msstillion79
    msstillion79 Posts: 142
    Options
    Looks like i was to late maybe next challange i can get into i would really love some more motivation to get moving next time good luck all teams:happy: :drinker:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I would love to join....
  • wkay99
    wkay99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would have some interest in this challenge - mostly because it is the exercise that I find most beneficial and hardest to motivate myself to do alone. Am not sure, however, if the "team" aspect would actually interest me.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a way to join one of the teams... please let me know if there is still a way to join?!? Thanks in advance!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Send Jen a message (see first posting on this page) and she'll put u on the waiting list. Even though we r on teams, people still come and go for personal reasons.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in if its not to late.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    to:

themommie
    redladystl
    tombrica
    wkay99

not sure if you have been contacted yet but some teams need new members
    try messaging (under mail) to jagrib0012...she is coordinating this challenge
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks Karen. I believe I've contacted all, except for Redladystl, who I will be sending a note to in a few moments. :-)
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    did you post who won week 2 and i missed it? i think it was the ? Divas?
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This challenge is great and I hate to see it end. Are you going to keep it going? If so PLEASE let me know! Thanks for all of your hard work putting it together!