Why don't fit semi buff guys like big girls?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    http://i54.tinypic.com/iwivbn.jpg

Check the link. I like body types 12, 13, and 11. Mostly 12.

But any bigger than that and it feels like no matter what your genetics, if you don't care about yourself enough to have the self discipline to stay somewhat in shape, why should we care?

Body size/type is only part of it too. Gotta have the personality to match it.

aww dang is that what average looks like 0_o ughhhhhhhhhhhh i guess i gotta get back to working out!

I'm only speaking for this semi buff guy but,
    I like types 3-18 and a lot of it does have to do with how you carry yourself.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

This makes me happy.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

This makes me happy.

haha...I thought the same thing !!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Topic: Why don't amazing, semi-supermodel girls like 47-year-old average guys who are losing their hair and just got glasses for the first time?

:ohwell:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Topic: Why don't amazing, semi-supermodel girls like 47-year-old average guys who are losing their hair and just got glasses for the first time?

Shave your head and get contacts. Then explain how you're "experienced" and know what women like. You're old enough to know what you want and aren't playing games like the young cats out there..........or something along that line.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options

You know you're not average, Jack LOL.... goofy ball :wink:
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Those girls are only 19. Isnt that jailbait or something? They cant even count to 40.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

This makes me happy.

Totally agreed!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

Bc those models are still chasing their tails or Someones American express!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    This topic is shallow as hell. Jesus

Why dont hot sexy looking lean girls like fat guys? Same damn reason.

Edit: I dont mean for this to be sour grapes but seriously... it is so clear as day why semi lean,buff guys would enjoy a like minded person with the same eating and exercise habits =/ They worked hard to get the body they want, why would they 'settle' if it wasnt what they wanted? This whole post makes me look like a gigantic *kitten* but seriously folks...come on lets not reinvent the wheel, attraction isnt there for some guys, simple.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    There are very, very few men who don't need physical attraction first. Everything is a generalization on some level, but there aren't enough exceptions to that rule to say you shouldn't assume it about men in general. It's just how they are wired. A man may meet a woman at work or school or wherever, get to know her on a professional or personal level, and become more attracted to her than he was initially. But in social situations, it's basically unheard of for a man to approach, with romantic intent, a woman he isn't physically attracted to, thinking she might have a really awesome personality to make up for her deficiencies in the looks department.

I have seen a number of your posts and I feel now compelled to ask you this....

How the hell did you get your hands on the secret male operating systems manual and can you please return it to the nearest man at your earliest available opportunity? We don't need our secrets being divulged willy nilly on an internet forum.

Thank you.

funniest/best response EVER!!! LMFAO!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    This topic is shallow as hell. Jesus

Why dont hot sexy looking lean girls like fat guys? Same damn reason.

Edit: I dont mean for this to be sour grapes but seriously... it is so clear as day why semi lean,buff guys would enjoy a like minded person with the same eating and exercise habits =/ They worked hard to get the body they want, why would they 'settle' if it wasnt what they wanted? This whole post makes me look like a gigantic *kitten* but seriously folks...come on lets not reinvent the wheel, attraction isnt there for some guys, simple.

I agree with you. I get tired of the posts about why men are allegedly shallow for simply liking what they like. I think someone else on this thread said it best: it's not shallow ... it's attraction. You can't explain it or change it or do anything about it.

The only thing that gets to me is when men who are certainly not examples of physical perfection start acting like they can afford to be critical of women. I was in line behind a short, fat, bald, middle-aged man at the airport the other day, and he and his buddy were commenting on whether or not they'd "do" random women in the airport. The short, fat guy had an overly inflated opinion of his game for sure.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Bc those models are still chasing their tails or Someones American express!

:laugh: well-said