Hottest

Options

Replies

• Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a pretty set of eyes, and bicepts too. :)
  • bridge703
    bridge703 Posts: 44
    Options
    Im a little late to this post, but sexy thighs and legs keep my attention
  • PaulineLi
    PaulineLi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    the face - eyes and a nice smile
  • Casey9968
    Casey9968 Posts: 17
    Options
    Eyes....my hubby is half Korean and I think he's sexy. Also I hate chicken legs.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    I like alluring eyes, luscious lips, confident smile. Love nice boobs, and a nice butt. Oh yeah and I love nice tanned, toned legs, defined shoulders and arms. Strong hands, tight tummy... yeah I pretty much like it all! But I have to say though, if a hottie has a bad attitude or is conceited, it is a complete turnoff...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Shocking that you would come up with a thread like this. .. It is not about body parts. . it is about who the person is. . . .They can have abs of steal and be a jerk. . that is not what you judge people by. . . :bigsmile:
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    Shocking that you would come up with a thread like this. .. It is not about body parts. . it is about who the person is. . . .They can have abs of steal and be a jerk. . that is not what you judge people by. . . :bigsmile:

i don't see myself as vain, but i am attracted to certain aspects of a woman. and it DEFINITELY is about who the person is. and you're right, i know tons of people with abs of steel and they are TURDS. Great progress btw Jade... love your energy! keeep up the good work!
  • lonelytylenol
    Options
    Built Arms and Pecs are always nice!

tru.
  • gilmangirl
    gilmangirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Height. I'm 5'10" so it's hard to find guys taller than me, haha. Also someone clean cut, and a killer smile and pretty eyes are a definite plus!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Besides the obvious ones, I like that part where the neck meets the shoulder. I keep having a flashback of Sandra Bullock in Hackers half-naked on the boat, and just thinking "mmmph dat neck". Oh and thighs thighs thighs!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    chest to waist ratio... I guess even down to what I am attracted to, I am a biological mind all the way =)
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    Confidence. It looks good on everyone ;)
  • kenzietea
    Options
  • kenzietea
    Options
    well they gotta be easy on the eyes -- a handsome face is always delightful.

While all this thread is subjective, I feel that this is the most subjective of all. We may all agree on a six-pack, awesome biceps, nice thigh and calfs, boob size, or butt curves, but what someone consider easy on the eyes or pretty is as vastly different as there are cultures, and even within cultures, there are many variations of beauty. Just my opinion.

This is true, but there is some biology to what people, in general, consider beautiful. But, what I do know for sure is that I have some friends that people would never pick out of a line up as pretty/handsome but as you get to know them they truly become stunning because of how kind hearted and wonderful they are =)
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Im not fussy at all, as long as they dont look like Shrek I'm happy.

Alright *kitten*
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    height! I am nuts for guys 6'3" and up!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

i don't see myself as vain, but i am attracted to certain aspects of a woman. and it DEFINITELY is about who the person is. and you're right, i know tons of people with abs of steel and they are TURDS. Great progress btw Jade... love your energy! keeep up the good work!

Thank you very much.. you are an awesome person. . .
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I REALLY hope that the people of MFP arent as shallow as it seems in this topic xD I wouldnt stand a snowballs chance in dante's inferno of gettin at anyone in this topic. Holy damn
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I guess im not alone on liking a nice pair of nice strong big hands on a guy :D
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I really liek a womens smile and expressive eyes.

then I love a nice firm chest, not worried about size of the girls, just show them off!

Leggs and butt for sure, I love short shorts on a women and skirts, I love sexy legs.