30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding level two quite heavy on their knees? It feels quite high impact and I'm noticing an ache, Altho not really sore it's definatly there!

I had more trouble with my knees on level one, but I've had some pain in my right knee and elbow. The planks are killers.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just 1 more Day at Level 2 and moving on to Level 3, Im so glad I've been able to keep it up,
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Day8 of L2 done! Felt pretty good today, except the knees with all the jumping around. Planks seemed easier, which scared me. hah
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Hey guys! I haven't been able to do 30DS lately due to a hamstring injury accompanied with a leg irritation/rash.
    You are all doing great and I will restart again when able to! Will still be following this thread just won't be as active on it due to issues. Good luck!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ladies I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I got really busy and fell behind a little bit. Just did L2D9 today, will be doing L2D10 tomorrow and then starting L3 on Tuesday. I hate level 2. I don't know if I see much difference yet, but will stick to it and hope that by the end the results will be there. Great job sticking to it everyone!!! Have a great Sunday!!!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Day 9 of L2 done! Can you believe we're almost done with level 2? I am so sick of planks! She's a plank *****, that's what she is! LOL Will be doing the same as Morgana and catching up with day 10 tomorrow and jumping right into L3 on Tuesday with everyone else :)

We're 2/3 done! Yea!!
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I have a confession :|

I've been lazy.

I did it Thursday.
    Didn't on Friday.
    Did on Sat morn with every intention of catching up for lack of Fri on Sat evening. Didn't happen.
    Didn't do it Sunday.

So, day on, day off.

Planks, I used to like you. I hate you now.

I'm on D6 tonight. Argh, falling behind!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am still trucking along.
    Level 3 Day 4 today
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My body forced me to take 2 days off. I hate that I am so far behind you gals! I really have to watch my back and knees, though, and my back has been giving me fits, Urggg! I am gonna go for D6 L2 today. You are all doing sooo great! Can't wait to see everyone's results.
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time with the rock star move? I am not normally *that* uncoordinated, but I feel like it's just super awkward.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 19 finished. :)
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    i'm on day 7 l2 today,
    I didn't manage to get it done until later laste night, my other half was home as well so i sent him to bed as i didn't want him taking the pi$$, i got a text half way through (after i'd dont the ab's work with your weights above chest) he told me it sounds like i was having sex down stairs without him lol! God i wish it was a pleasurable as that! Instead it was a short mental case making me want to kick the tv to shut her up!
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    Day 1 level3!OMG! I was feeling SO good after finishing level 2...really felt stronger and the jumping jacks and jump rope were a pieceof cake by now...then....

I did level 3...and feel like a complete whimp all over again!

UGH! Hate PLANKS...used to LOVE squats...but not now that you add a stinking jump!

My legs are BURNING today...hope to see some good results at the end of these 10 days!

Ready for a break from little miss Jillian!

But these are great fast workouts...I am sure I will come back to them when I am pressed for time!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time with the rock star move? I am not normally *that* uncoordinated, but I feel like it's just super awkward.

Nope, I must look ridiculous doing it lol, othing like Jillian and co.

Day 25 down for me today.
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Level 2 is now finished for me. I'm afraid of level 3. LOL
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    bf forced me to do D6 last night. Glad he did.

I also sound like I'm making sex noises during those weight crunches.

"URGH! AH! OOOH!"
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Started L3 today. Oh Emm Gee.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... not looking forward to start level 3 tomorrow :( I'll keep you posted. Is there any more planks on level 3? I hate planks!!! Stupid planks!!!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Oh honey there's a new and annoying set of planks just waiting for you! With weights! O_O My arms and legs shook so bad after I was done, I couldn't even raise my arm to flip her off. haha
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hahaha @ you guys! I hate planks, too! AND Jillian Michaels! I will be finishing L2 on Friday. I know we all kind of got off track which sux. I can send my new stats in 2morrow or wait until Friday. Oh yeah, and I hate jumping jacks!!!!!