30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    just saw my before and during pics of round1 JM 30DS. There was definitely a diff made. Am motivated to start again tomorrow!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I really wish I had taken a before picture, because I can feel and see that there have been some nice changes. Overall, I lost just under 6 pounds and 6.25 inches. I did measurements of my waist, hips, biceps and thighs. 3 of the inches were lost from my waist, and that makes me really happy.

I considered taking today off before starting something new but I really didn't want to lose momentum. I tried Amy Dixon's Bootcamp I this morning and was not really impressed. I plan to go back to 30DS tomorrow, using weights from the beginning, and going totally Natalie-style from day one. At least with 30DS, I really felt like I had worked out when I finished. With the Bootcamp session, I felt like I needed to go do more but I am time-pressed in the mornings so that is not an option for today.

Great job to everyone who has stuck with it, and good luck to those who are still in the process or just starting!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Dr visit went better than expected, so I'm able to pick back up at L3D6 today. Going to be doing that this afternoon, hopefully. Yay! Believe it or not, I missed punching Jillian in the face. lol
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 27 completed ... on the home stretch!
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I wanted a change from level 2 yesterday so I did level 3. Wow was it harder than I thought it would be. Guess I should finish out level 2 before i jump into level 3.
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    best buy, Wal mart, target, Meijier all have them.
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in! I was going to do the 30 shred with kettle bells but I will start back and do the basic one first. i am not in as good a shape as I was a year ago.

I may try to add in the 6 weeks Abs too :)
  • dittiepe
    Options
    L3D6 done! Yea! 4 more days to go for me :)
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 28 ... complete! :)
  • dittiepe
    Options
    About to knock out L3D7. Only 3 days left for me!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hello 30 DS group I just updated the spread sheet with the results for level 2. I'm sorry it took me so long. If you haven't sent your measuraments in yet please do so. Four more days for me! How is everyone doing?

here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNtaBVQxU5ldHFoLWY0ZTRESzhaZXM4bHhkUTBET0E&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • Morglem
    Options
    Hello 30 DS group I just updated the spread sheet with the results for level 2. I'm sorry it took me so long. If you haven't sent your measuraments in yet please do so. Four more days for me! How is everyone doing?

here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNtaBVQxU5ldHFoLWY0ZTRESzhaZXM4bHhkUTBET0E&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • Morglem
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! How is everyone doing? Just 3 more days for me! YAY!!!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! How is everyone doing? Just 3 more days for me! YAY!!!

Today will be day 8 for me! Can't believe I'm almost done with it. So proud of us all :)
  • mehs04
    Options
    Done with day 29. Tomorrow is the last day for me. Whoo hoo!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 30 done! This means my 2nd round of the 30 day shred is completed. I've shredded or 60 days! Whoo hoo!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Today was day 29 for me. Can't believe I'm almost done. First time I tried this DVD I couldn't even make it through 2 days.
    1 day left!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Day 30! I'm so glad because I want to really punch Jillian in the head. LOL
  • Morglem
    Options
    Great job sticking to it everyone! Today should be my last day of 30DS but I slept in after 3 mo of waking up 5:30 in the morning today I woke up 9:30. I think I really needed. I don't know if I will be able to exercise today I'll try. If you done with 30 DS please send in your measuraments. When I have your measuments I'll open a new thread called "30 DS results - September (CLOSED GROUP) in success stories and we can post our results there. I'll keep you updated so you know when to look for it! Take your after pictures ladies, if you wish to do so :)
  • Morglem
    Options
    Finally done with 30DS!!! Yay!!! I can't believe I stuck to it! Everyone send in your measuraments! Is anybody in the group still doing it? I'm going to wait to get some more final measuraments before I open the success story thread.