30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    D9L2 30DS done. I had to modify the modified moves. I think I may have pulled a muscle in my upper inner thigh while following Natalie on those plank jumping jack things the other day. Not sure, but want to get through this level. Rest day is not until Monday, and I want to make it til then..
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Wowzer. Level 2. Panting and sweating! Did not like the double crunch, couldn't do it (how do you keep your legs together! lol I look like *kitten*). Otherwise, was okay! I managed to go through all the cardio without stopping (maybe once) and I did the planking okay too! Surprisingly did okay!
    I also find I'm switching between Natalie and Anita, whereas in L1 I was mostly Anita.

Anyone else think that Jillian likes Natalie more? ;)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    30DS L2D3 + 50 min of Turbo Jam done!!! I have to burn off some of those extra weekend calories :) I did think I might just be going crazy when I put that DVD in instead of the usual 20 min one, but I did just fine! I also switch between the two girls :) Keep up the good work girls! Its so inspiring to see everyone so excited and working so hard. I hope you all have an awesome day!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 19 in the bag.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Was away for the weekend but still got Days 2 & 3 of L2 in the bag. Took the laptop with me ;)
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    30 DS L2D3....done. Had shoulder pain yesterday. Laid down with a heated massager, woke up with no pain. Still haven't completely adapted to the new level, but keeping up except for that last plank ab exercise. I have to take at least 2 five second breaks. My goal is to be able to get through that last minute with no break! I find myself pushing harder, but it is such a great feeling. I lost another pound. Mind you I am only doing 30 DS and eating about 1500 calories a day..(net 1200 calories) I definately have to figure out what I am going to do next because two more days and we will be half way through. I feel so accomplished.
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    May start turbo jam too, as gaining weight somehow and feeling ****.
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Hey, I'm back from my grandparents I ate everything in site, and no one would have my kids so couldn't run at all which pissed me off no end!

Anyway I'm going to start level 2 today I'm a day behind but I'm going to try and catch that up as well this week!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    had a rest day yesterday - will do level 2 day 4 later today :)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! The spread sheet is updated :) Please take a look and send in your measuraments if there is anything missing or if you didn't do it yet. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNtaBVQxU5ldHFoLWY0ZTRESzhaZXM4bHhkUTBET0E&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Well holy cow that was hard work!! I burned 60more cals doing L2!
    I tried my best to do the harder versions of everything, even i changed to modified half way through! This coupled with the last few days of crap food has really zapped my energy, I'm gonna catch 20 mins zzzzzzzz's if my little man stays asleep!

Feel good for getting back to it tho! And while I was away I Dd notice that my abs is improving, I am starting to see more definition for sure!! I have 20 days tell my holiday and 19 left of the shred so I will do it!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 1 is done and omg that sucked hoping the weekend gets here fast lol because this 10days is going to be killer

I was still able to get my eliptical time in right after the shred but wow I am feeling it today
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Today I did Day 12 level 2. I am loving it feel tired to start but by the time circuit 2 comes round I am at it! :-D Starting to feel a little change in my arms and abs to. Not sure anyone else would see the change yet but I do. Makes me happy.
    Not lost any weight yet though.

What changes you guys seeing?
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I fell off the wagon of 30DS due to travel this past week and weekend. Tomorrow morning will be D2 L2 and D2 5K training. I miss my workouts but I'm trying not to be discouraged by my absence from it. At least I didn't gain anything in that time. :happy:
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    30 DS L2D4 Out of the way....Tomorrow will be the half way mark. Pushed through, learning to do exercises with other people in the room, takes me out of my comfort zone. I've been comfortable for too long (with my comfort food) I'm actually beginning to like Jillian...it must be some sort of classical conditioning because I'm connecting her with the results I am seeing. I can actually feel my muscles! Keep on keeping on and have a great day!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done! Was definitely easier today, though those last set of plank exercises (abs) are pretty rough for me and I have to drop for 2 3 second breaks.

On another note, does anyone have any suggestions for how to tack down a pacemaker that keeps flipping when I'm doing all that cardio stuff? it hurts like hell.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 20, off to level 3 land tomorrow :(
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had a minor setback over the weekend, but I am back at it today. D1 L2 today done. That was Brutal!!! Lol! I really felt it today. My weight was way up today so I really have to buckle down!!!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    im on day 8 level one its got a little easier but im determined to stick to it
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    Let us know how that goes, because I still have 6 days of level 2....and it was interesting transitioning from level one to level two...