30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    today was day 8 for me i started a day late but im not gonna take the day break so ill catch up ... i did find it a bit harder today i felt very tired doing it but i pushed through and i managed a good few mod push ups and i done jumping jacks and jump rope without having to stop... my legs still burn alot with the punching but have to say i am starting to not dread it anymore and just as we are all getting comfy with it along comes level 2... i say bring it on jillian do your worst because we are ready for you... i havent even looked as far as level 2 so i have no clue what is coming my way.. so girls and guys enjoy your last day of level 1 tomorrow because i reckon we are in for it!!! :)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Bring on day 10 and then rest day :)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    D8 L1 done this morning.

Gonna do another round tonight. Unsure - shall I log it as D9 or just another round?

Hmmmmmmmm.
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I'd log it as day 9!

Today is my alone day, my youngest goes to a Childminder and my eldest is on holiday with grandad! So I'm a little torn what exercise to do! I could go for a nice long run which would be lovely! Or get to the gym which has been almost impossible sins oh started his new job, oh decisions decisions! I've also Ottawa fit the shred in there some how! If I go to the gym I'll mostly be using weights.
    Must get ready! Have a great day!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    gonna do day 10 tonight after work!! :)
    tomorrow is a new level!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It is getting easier! Is anyone as afraid as I am to move on to level 2???!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Level1D10 of 30DS + W3D2 C25K done this morning! Can you believe it? We are done with level one!!! I'm so happy that we have our little group it makes so much easier to keep going! I did not get out of the modified push ups and the front raises still a killer but everything else is fine, now bring on level 2! well after my much deserved rest day! Send in your updated measuraments girls!!!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Day 8 done for me, i went to the gym this morning and really worked my legs and arms, so todays shred was a challenge, but i did it non the less! I expect to ACHE in the morning!
    The next few days are going to be difficult for me, Tommorrow i'll be driving 6.5 hours with my kids to go to my mums wedding, i'm going to try and get day 9 done in the morning before we go.
    Realistically i'm not sure if i'll be able to do the dvd friday as thats the wedding. i'm definatly goin to run for a while each day tho so i'll be getting some exercise in!

Hope you all have a great day! :)
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! I'll not be taking the rest day so that I can catch up to everyone again. Today was much easier for sure. Was even able to go down further on the modified pushups and for more of them!
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a little afraid of level 2 because it is full of planks and I can't even do a push up without adaption! But I'm looking forward to taking my workout to the next level.
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    Finished 9 today...I am not taking a rest day so I will be ready to start level 2 with the rest of you!

I too am looking forward to some new moves!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    just finished day 10 of level 1

so happy to have a change tomorrow!!

yay!

thank you to everyone for supporting each oher - it really has made the difference to me!!
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    L1D10 of 30 day shred out of the way! Yippee! I finally earned a rest day. I sure did sweat today. Goodness I hope my body is ready for the second level. I'm excited, yet nervous. I think I will take my measurements tomorrow since I finished the level today. I don't know if I lost inches where it counts, but I can definately see the tone in my tummy, and I fit into my size 12 pants yesterday!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    got day #8 level one finished up this morning :)

also did some time on the heavy bag and eliptical :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 Finished! Yay, I feel really great.

Since I have been working out so much, I have had way less anxiety and panicked moments. It is amazing
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    done and dusted :wink:
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    D 9 L1 Done. I am sooooo sick of jumping jacks!! I really REALLY hope there are no jumping jacks in L2!! I did do regular push ups today,tho. I was really happy about that....my arms are a big trouble zone for me. I think I will post my stats on Friday morning. That is my official weigh in, and tomorrow is my last day of L1. It is great to see everyone doing so well!
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I have done D9. Was gonna get outta bed to do D10 but I just didn't ;)

Might be doing D10 tonight. Depends if I have kickboxing or not!

Well done everyone!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have just done day 15, loved it. Its strange how some days I love it, sme days I hate it.
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    And sometimes it is so extreme...like somedays I HATE it, hate it Hate it...and other days I absolutley am excited and love the burn!