30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    D7L1 done today...not bad...I like how much stronger I feel on push-ups...but still modified...I really need to force myself to do some regular before I move on.

Looking forward to starting level 2 in a few days!

I am noticing a difference in arms and legs...hoping to see some numerical results in my favor when I measure on the 10th day.

Good luck everyone!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Day 14 and a migraine = death by Jillian

migraine would equal me not being able to move - good for you for still doing it
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 14 and a migraine = death by Jillian

migraine would equal me not being able to move - good for you for still doing it

It really wasn't great. I set off with a bit of headache, thought it might help. Ended up feeling sick every time I bent over, splitting toothache/headache and shaking like no ones business. Never doing that again lol. Dark rooms and stillness needed.
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I started 30 DS on the 1st but just found this thread. I am still doing level 1 but plan to move on to level 2 at the end of 10 days.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ok finally on the computer :) Today I woke up 5:30 to exercise and so did my 3 yo :( So I end up doing 30DS about 6:30 am followed by 4 hours of cleaning and then around 12:30 I did my W3D1 C25K. Am I the only one who gets frustrated having to watch that whole introduction to 30DS every single day? C'mom... yada, yada, yada... yeah whatever lets get to the exercise. I actually felt weaker today then the past 2 or 3 days... hmmmm maybe I'm just tired? I don't know. Anyway just pushing through and hoping for good results : ) I hope everyone had a great day! Let me know how you did.

Question for the runner out there. :) I'm doing W3 of C25K and my and my calves and ankles are killing me!!! Some times I have to stop on the jumping jacks and jumping rope because a feel like the muscles in my calves are rolling into knots :( Ouch anybody experiencing anything like that?
  • Morglem
    Options
    Tomorrow I am on D4L2 30DS -- I like it better than L1, but I dread it at the same time. I jumped in the pool after todays workout, and even got back in hours later - it helps relax my muscles.
    JM really wants me to die, she literally says "I want you to feel like your dying!" Lol. Well JM, while I applaud your efforts in trying to make that happen I WILL get through all 30 days whether I dread them 25 minutes or not :)

Thats the right attitude keep going! LOL
  • Morglem
    Options
    I think i've just done day 6?! lol i don't know! anyway still getting on fine! Feels a little shakie after today but that may be because i need to eat maybe.

Are you planning on doing updates for each level or for the 30days as a whole?
    Kell we are updating after each level on the rest day :)
  • Morglem
    Options
    I havent done it for a few days due to a sore back but starting to feel better so I'm going to give it a shot tonight! As long as it doesnt hurt (well, hurt my back!) then I am back in :-) It has actually been horrible not being able to workout properly - I have missed it.

Bring it on!!!!

Feel better and come back when you can :)
  • Morglem
    Options
    Just read the comments. I'm so happy that we are all so excited and commited to this! Can't wait to see the final results!!! Keep on sheredding!!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    just popping in I`m ready for tomorrow to get here lol I got my new HRM in the mail and I really want to play with on the shred and see if my guess was close to what I`m actualy burning
  • Morglem
    Options
    just popping in I`m ready for tomorrow to get here lol I got my new HRM in the mail and I really want to play with on the shred and see if my guess was close to what I`m actualy burning

Great! Bring on day 9! Can you believe day 9 yay!
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Day 6 done today still on mOdified push ups but feel stronger
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Day 8 for me today if I can handle after kickboxing - though still waiting to hear if I'm going to kickboxing or not ...

Also still on modified pushups. Think I will be until round two in a month!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    day 9 done
    i did another set of full press ups, and everything seems so much easier
    also my calorie expenditure had fallen so that would mean my body is finding it easier
    no diff on scales tho
    hopingto find diff from the tape measure!!
    one more day of level 1 and then onward and upward to level 2 :)
  • Morglem
    Options
    30DS L1D9 + 20 min Turbo Jam done! Day 9 can you believe it? I felt a little stronger today though I'm still on modified push ups and the front lifts still suck! Everything else is ok, one more day and we have a rest day :) Then bring on level 2! How is everyone else doing?
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    day #7 level one is done along with 35 min on the eliptical

before the HRM I was listing level one at 245cals burned as a guess from reading other threads and people that posted around my hight and weight

with my HRM I burnd 266cals today so not to far off :) (not including the eliptical)
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    yesterday seemed alot easier than its been, dont know why or anything, but it was. Maybe thats a sign its time to move on?

I still dont do normal pushups though
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Just done day 7, it was fine, anyone notice that the girl on the left cheats when doing the lunges and biceps curls!! Makes me feel good to see her 'struggle' like us normal folk! Lol I try to keep up with her on the most part.

Had a long walk this morning as well and thinking about having a 5k run this evening if I can fit it in!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    About to knock out D8. Just finished treadmill and exercise bike. I too am on modified pushups. I'll probably always be though, because I don't have strong wrists. But that's ok with me! I'm still doing pushups :)
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    L1D9- Oh Whoa is me....Lacking motivation today. In fact what got me through todays workout, I promised myself some Ben and Jerry's icecream when I finished. It was just about an even calorie train.To top it off, I hurt my left tendon when I came down on it wrong in the first round of jump rope. So not only was I lacking motivation, I was experiencing a bit of pain. Halfway into the first circuit, my mother called crying... Eventually I got back to exercising, and finished. I have not had my icecream yet, but I promise i will as soon as I am done with my blog. It took all my will to get through this today. Tomorrow is the last day of level one. Yippee! Good luck to the rest of you.