30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options
Morglem
Morglem Posts: 377 Member
I'm going to start the 30 DS next monday 08/01 and would love to have some workout buddies. Anybody wants to join in?

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm in!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Starting 8/1 too! Would love another workout buddy :)
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    I would love to join in!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started today, but I'm in! :)

When I first bought 30DS back in 2010, I couldn't get through 1/4 of L1, much less finish. Today I busted through the ENTIRE 25 minutes and found myself smiling and breathing normal at the end! I absolutely LOVE 30DS!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Count me in! I started it back in May but then had house guests for a month and didn't want to jump around my livingroom every night in front of them. ;)

Thanks for the encouragement for take two!!
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    I would love to join in! I was already planning on re-starting it August 1 so this would work perfectly. :)
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I started today, but I'm in! :)

When I first bought 30DS back in 2010, I couldn't get through 1/4 of L1, much less finish. Today I busted through the ENTIRE 25 minutes and found myself smiling and breathing normal at the end! I absolutely LOVE 30DS!

Good for you! That's awesome!

I just finished it on Friday. I am now onto Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. However, I may double up workouts and re-do the shred. Add me as a friend if you want some support through the 30 DS. My advice, the first 3 days are going to be the toughest. Push through them and you will be fine. That's when the change will happen...as Jillian puts it.
  • sami93am
    sami93am Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I ask what 30DS is? I googled it and have come up with some interesting searches, but I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm a bit frustrated at my results and am looking for something. Thanks
  • x3vanessaxo
    x3vanessaxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been planning on starting it, so this will give me more motivation! :)
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it back in June but didn't finish. I'd like to get back into it and would love the support of a group.
  • BethGorton
    BethGorton Posts: 38
    Options
    I've ordered mine and still waiting for it to arrive. May not have it by Monday so I might be a bit behind! But I'll definitely be starting as soon as I get it.
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    I'll join. :) I'll just have to pick up the dvd haha.
  • BethGorton
    BethGorton Posts: 38
    Options
    Can I ask what 30DS is? I googled it and have come up with some interesting searches, but I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm a bit frustrated at my results and am looking for something. Thanks

30DS is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

a jillian michaels work out DVD, 3 levels- each level is 10 days , so 30 days... Can buy it at target or amazon
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ill give it another go, maybe i'll see a change in my abs and legs
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Ok...I am in...Jillian Michaels...bring it on

Pam
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I'd love to join! Was going to start this week but now I will for sure start with you guys! Yay, I'm excited!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I'm in!

I tried 30 day shred last month, but was unable to finish it. I got to Level 2 day 1 and then stopped. I think I was pushing myself too hard because my neck/shoulders were HURTING!

This time I really want to finish it!

M.
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will jump on board too. I have been thinking about starting this again, but was scared to. I guess it's time to put myself outside of my comfort zone!!!