30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Hey there, there seem to be about 4 of these threads and I think I'm too late to join this more official looking one, but I've taken photos and measurements and am doing day 4 tonight.

Good luck to all!
  • smbirth
    smbirth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Jumping in a day late with Level 1 Day 1!! I am new to My Fitness Pal and started logging in my food diary last week. I was inspired by the 30 day shred success thread and photos so I am jumping in! It will be great to get support from friends along the way!!

Sheri
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I think my HRM is not working properly - I was sweating my *kitten* off and it says I only burned 187. I've been having issues with it lately, so I wouldn't be surprised, but still irks me.

Am I the only one who is already sick of listening to Jillian? I lover her, but still...this is the third time I've started Shred and it's driving me crazy already.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 SORTED !! :)
    got my HRM now and this shows i burn less than MFP thinks... but at least id rather have an accurate reading!!
    i did BFBM last night and burnt 410 calories (more than MFP) so it just all depends
    :)
    keep it going!
    day 3 and one tenth of the way through
    xx
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Yesterday I found it ok but when doing the ab cycle thing everytime I straightened my leg my hips clicked, not nice lol
    Day 3 will be done a little later this morning, and then gym time!!
  • Bella808
    Options
    Aloha everyone, I'm starting a day late..but would love to join in!
    Thanks Kristen
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I found it ok but when doing the ab cycle thing everytime I straightened my leg my hips clicked, not nice lol

my left hip always clunks when doing any move like teh cycle crunches - ive had it for years - hate it, but obviusly something is out of alignment, so i just move my leg at a slight angle across my body and it sometimes stops the clicking xx
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Well just done day 3! I'm so pleased with myself as i was really not in the mood! I put everything into it today, i managed 10 normal press-ups and the 5 the second round. I would say the side bends and arm raises are getting easier but that wouldn't be the right word, I managing to do more of them but they still kill me! lol

Have a lovely day!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are all doing great! C25K W2 D2 and day 3 L1 30Ds is done! Still doing the modified pushups and not all of it :( but the rest is getting easier. I said easier not easy :) I'm still a little sore we will see if that gets better or worse as the day goes on. Happy shredding!!! :)
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options

my left hip always clunks when doing any move like teh cycle crunches - ive had it for years - hate it, but obviusly something is out of alignment, so i just move my leg at a slight angle across my body and it sometimes stops the clicking xx

my shoulders do it when we are doing the arm cross and windmill things... oh well :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    day 3 in the bag here as well. I kept up well but sweat something aweful today lol and my thighs are burning
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    So I decided that I am not going to do the shred EVERY day, rather days that I am off from C25K (I don't want to strain my knees).

L1D2 for me :bigsmile:

M.:heart:
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    I started on Tuesday? Is it too late to join your group? Would be awesome to see the feedback of others going through the same thing.

Today was my day 2 and I also did my c25k workout all in the AM...great to get that out of the way....if you need me to be on the same day I could probably do it gain this PM and then I would be the same as everyone.

Good luck everybody!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Easier today, even after doing 40 minutes of biking.
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I struggled today, but truly I worked through the pain. Reading the thread, I had to laugh. My elbows pop. My hip pops.My knees and ankles hurt. So I can totally identify with you gals. I truly can feel my endurance increasing. The only thing I am afraid of is when we reach level two. All those planks scared me! I am so grateful to have a group of people to go through this with. I feel like it is what helped me push through today. After tomorrow the intense pain will be gone as our muscles get used to the movements. I don't watch the tv when I am exercising, or I would turn of the commentary and just exercise to the music. Good luck and keep up the good work! After Aunt Flow stops visiting, I may start to incorporate more in my workout. I miss the eliptical.:smile:
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Took a break last night cos was at my bfs and it would have been late after dinner. Still did some weights and sit ups and push ups though. Day 4 tonight!!!
  • Morglem
    Options
    Great job everyone! If you posted here asking to join in and I didn't get back to you yet I'm very sorry i have been busy but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Just jump in and let do this together! Bring on day 4... Happy shredding everyone :)
  • Morglem
    Options
    Ok I think I got everyone. Please send me your measuraments if you haven't yet :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I struggled today, but truly I worked through the pain. Reading the thread, I had to laugh. My elbows pop. My hip pops.My knees and ankles hurt. So I can totally identify with you gals. I truly can feel my endurance increasing. The only thing I am afraid of is when we reach level two. All those planks scared me! I am so grateful to have a group of people to go through this with. I feel like it is what helped me push through today. After tomorrow the intense pain will be gone as our muscles get used to the movements. I don't watch the tv when I am exercising, or I would turn of the commentary and just exercise to the music. Good luck and keep up the good work! After Aunt Flow stops visiting, I may start to incorporate more in my workout. I miss the eliptical.:smile:

WOW, You literally took the words out of my mouth. My elbows and knees are always popping, and I can barely do the reverse crunches because my hips pop and it feels so weird! Aunt flow just stopped by Sunday and is still here unfortunately so I am glad to not weigh myself for a bit.
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Day 3 done! SO proud to have finished it especially with my Time of the month here. Yay! I started using 3 lb hand weights today and I could surely feel the difference, man my arms are so sore now!