30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i would love to join. i just ordered the dvd i hope to get it in time. thanks.

Welcome aboard! I'll add you :)
  • mrsleo2009
    mrsleo2009 Posts: 15
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!? Is that it? I sooo am in!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's the one! Can't wait to start!
  • crazymel
    crazymel Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in but by monday I will have have already done 8 days but would still love to join! I'm planning on being finished by 23rd of August as I'm going away but will still give in measurements and stuff :) Do we log them on here??
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    im starting on monday too!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just picked it up yesterday and haven't opened it yet! I will send you my stats!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Ok so here is the plan: I'll friend all of you (should we all friend each other?) so I can see your posts of how 30 DS is going for you and vice-versa :) I'll wait until Friday to see if anybody else wants to jump in :)

1 - On sunday we take all our measuraments you can message me with them and I'll make a spread sheet with your name or screen name and your measuraments, maybe we can take some before pictures too and save those to post later after we are done.

2 - I was thinking of doing 10 days and then taking 1 day off so we would be done in 33 days.

3 - I plan to do the 30 DS and couch to 5K 3 days a week because I just started that this week, and the days I don't have the C5K I'll do the 20 min workout from Turbo Jam (kickboxing). Well thats my plan lets see if I can do it. I think I'm bitting more than I can chew haha. So you guys can just keep track of any extra exercise that you are doing so we can post after we are done :)

I think that's all. Does it sound ok to everyone? I'm very happy that so many people decided to join in, I didn't expect that. I can't wait to start 30 DS with you all. We can all push and support each other I hope you all have incredible results from 30DS (and me too :) ).

Happy shredding!

Morgana

This sound good to me....thank goodness that I have Plantation shutters on my living room window....the neighbors won't think that I have totally lost it

Pam
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hope everyone is ready for this challenge.. i cant wait to start and see the progress we are all gonna make...dont forget to take pics of yourselves before you start it will be interesting to see the them when were all finished :):) i will be doing nothing tomorrow to make sure im well rested for monday :):)

good luck to everyone

A x
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    i` m in :)
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Oh I'd love to join in please!!
    I started in a couple of months back but didn't finish L1
    I'm off on holiday sept 4th so this would be perfect!
    I will be doing the shred continuously and either running or at the gym also, Altho I wont be working out everyday!

Feel free to add me if anyone wants! I'm always up for some encouragement! :)

Good luck guys!
  • Morglem
    Options
    Ok guys this group is closed as of today please send me your stats! Cant wait to start!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Excited to start! I really want to get into the 40's again by the end of Aug.
    I hope that 30DS, C25K, Weight training, AB exercises, and random house work will make it happen!

M.:heart:
  • Morglem
    Options
    I think I added everyone here as a friend, If I didn't add you please add me. Please send me your stats if you haven't done yet and don't forget to take your before pictures :) I can't wait to start!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Sent my stats over and ready to go!!

Good luck guys!
  • Morglem
    Options
    Are you all ready to start! I can't wait! Lets work hard everyone! :)

I'll start working on the spread sheet tomorrow and I'll post as soon as I'm done :)
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I'd love to!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1st august 610am :)
    day 1 30DS done
    w - 127lbs
    waist - 27.5''
    hips - 35''
    bum - 37.5''
    chest - 30.5''
    forgot to do thighs!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Morglem
    Options
    First day of 30DS is done! It is hard! The worst for me was the side lunges with shoulder lift, oh and I cannot do pushups I did those on my knees and maybe half of them. How is everyone else doing? Oh I also did the 20 min workout from Turbo Jam) :) and I'm using 5lbs weights. Let me know how you all doing! We can do this :)