30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Girls tomorrow is rest day if you finished level 1. Well at least I'll be taking a rest day I really thin I need it. I'm so happy with everyones progress. Isn't this group awesome? Who's idea was it anyway? ;) haha just joking... I love our group. I'm so excited to move on to level 2 and also afraid like some of you. Did anyone say planks? uh oh... I can't do planks either :( But we will do our best!!! Have a great rest day and don't forget to update your measuraments when you are done!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    right.... i did level 2 day one
    2/3 to go!!

well i definatly worked harder than in level 1

i had to do a few modifications - like the plank jacks i did the easier option

its amazing how your body gets used to one routine - so when you change it you can really feel it!!!

but level 2 wasnt as bad as i thought it would be!!

give it a go!!! :)
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    D10 of L1 done! I'm watching L2 right now to see what we're in for. Those planks are gonna make me cuss loud, I know it. Haha. I'm ready for it though!
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the 30DS in three days! My sister had her baby Tuesday morning so I have been with her and her family and really need to get back on my work out routine. It's funny but I really miss my mornings with Jillian. :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    day #9 level one done :) also did eliptical this morning

will do day 10 tomorrow then taking the weekend off of the shred (will be going to the gym instead) and starting up with Level 2 day #1 on Monday :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 16 and turbo jam
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Went out and did a 4 mile run this morning. My body just shut down afterward. Lol! Needless to day, I didn't get my 30DS in today. I think I will try L1D10 and L2D1 tomorrow. I want to catch up with everyone else!!! My niece told me that I looked like I had lost weight today. It felt good, but the scale is not moving. :P
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    just have two words for those of you moving on to level 2... v-raises! ugh!

keep on shredding! don't give up! just keep pushing!

(i can be your cheerleader, i just finished day 30!)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 Done! Catching up to level 2 slowly but surely
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done this morning

am doing the easier plank start jump thingys

and OMG teh third circuit with the leg press and arm press, then v raises and squat make my shoulders BURN!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    level one day #10 all finished up

will be starting level two on Monday :)
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    L2D1. O. M. G. I was working so hard I couldn't even have the focus to cuss her out. Haha. Those V raises are killer!
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Day 17 and turbo jam, feel good now :)
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    L2D1 down and out of the way. At first I was not sure I was going to make it. Last night I got extremely sick. I had ate a junior double cheese burger from sonic and my body is no longer used to the grease and junk foods. So anyway I started level two this morning after I ate and got extrelely queezy. I stopped 7 minutes into it because I was very dizzy. After my stomach settled I reattempted the workout around noon. I pushed through. The first walk out push ups are not my friend. I have to bend my knees and there is no way I even attempt to do the pushup at the end. My elbow hurts. Love the new cardio except for the jumping jack planks. Love the new ab moves. I sweat a lot today. I can actually feel a new burn in my legs, gluts, abs and arms. But when I measured for finishing level one I have lost three pounds since I started this round on the 30 day shred.!!! Keep up the good work ladies. It is worth it!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    dripping sweat today! dont know if i like level 2 better than level 1, i feel like its alot more cardio than level 1 but i think it will become easier quicker than level 1 did
  • Morglem
    Options
    30 DS L2D2 + 20 min turbo jam done! Let me see what do I hate on level 2... hmmmm.... well pretty much everything :D How does she come up with that s%#$$@t. She is a crazy B%$ch!!! I think the movements are much harder to follow now, but its ok we can do this lets just keep pushing! I'm still going for a walk in a bit so I'll love everything later :) You all have a great day and let me know how you are doing! Great job so far everyone!
  • Morglem
    Options
    30 DS L2D2 + 20 min turbo jam done! Let me see what do I hate on level 2... hmmmm.... well pretty much everything :D How does she come up with that s%#$$@t. She is a crazy B%$ch!!! I think the movements are much harder to follow now, but its ok we can do this lets just keep pushing! I'm still going for a walk in a bit so I'll love everything later :) You all have a great day and let me know how you are doing! Great job so far everyone!

Ok I meant "log" everything later...lol. I think I was half asleep or something :P
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    L2D2....sweating like a pig. Really good work out. Seem to be able to do more today, but the plank exercises are doing a number on my joints. Does elbow and knee supports work? I am going to get a HRM as soon as my school money comes in. I really interested to see what I'm burning instead of the estimate we get on here. I'm sure I'm burning at least 300 calories. I'm really enjoying this, especially this time around. I seriously think I will do Ripped in 30 after I finish this 30 day shred, just to get me moving. I've seen another JM plan I am interested in as well. 8 days left of level 2 and 10 days on level 3 will be over before we realize it. I absolutely loved LOVED it today. Hope I feel the same way tomorrow. Have a great day. Keep up the good work. Push through!
  • bjshooter
    Options
    L2 D8 in the bag, I even burned 30 evtra calories today :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Level 1 finished!!

Starting level 2 Monday =]