• mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2, 110 :) so look at my picture for reference if you'd like

looks great, and reconfirms that general weight goal for me! thanks
  • katlehne
    katlehne Posts: 32
    Options
    im 5'1 almost 5'2 and right now I weigh 115lbs.
    My goal weight is 100-105 lbs. So far I have been doing BODY PUMP classes twice a week and Cardio 4x a week. I see a difference in my body but not any weight loss on the scale. I am aiming to eat between 1200-1400 cals a day when I work out.
    I think after two months I should start to see more results... do you guys agree???

Thanks!!
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    In my dreams I would be 115 but for right now I am shooting for 135. Oh and I am 5' 1.5"
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    5'2
    aiming at 115-120
  • CassGRFH
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I find my weight settles out quite well at about 110lbs
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is 5'2" 115, but keep in mind how much muscle mass she has
  • quelyn008
    Options
    im 5'2 and 115 pounds,my weight goal is 100 pounds
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 1/2 :) at 107, down from 127 but don't mind going up to 110 or more as muscle increases. My focus is really muscle/toning. I think between 105-115 would make sense, but age, body frame, if you are a mother, are all considerations as well the body fat % everyone has mentioned.
  • AvaSpencer
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my ideal is anywhere from 102-112 lbs. :) I run anywhere from 1-2 1/2 miles almost ever morning and I take AT LEAST a miles while every day. Another thing that's important is eating more veggies and cutting out crap like cookies, cake, and that other stuff unless it's a birthday or something. I have been doing this and I've lost 6 lbs in 8 days. :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I look great at 140 lbs. I have a large frame and I'm muscular.
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and felt I looked my best around 120 in the past - I have a small-medium frame. I'm 154ish right now so still working towards that goal.
  • 0target0
    Options
    Echoing what other people said - be careful of relying solely on the BMI calculators. I'm 5'1", and according to those, I should be anywhere from about 90-120lbs. However, I've talked to three doctors about my weight, and they have all said that I absolutely should not go below 125lbs because of the way I am built. I trust them more than the random calculators on the internet :)
  • BeccaCares
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I am maintaining my current weight of 110 (: good luck!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me the ideal weight for 5'2 ladies (which I am one) is 115-120. I'm aiming for 130 right now, but once I get there, we'll see!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    5'2 50 years old and right now at 135 down from 165. I don't care what any "score" says...I think I'm pretty friggin fab right at this weight..and I want to keep my curves. Maybe 5 more...but if I don't lose even the 5 more..I'm going to take all the attention I get out and about at this weight right here.
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    I am 5'2, 100lbs. I think you need to keep in mind your body frame & what weight you feel healthy. The range for a healthy BMI is wide - so find a place you feel & look good at:) You can do it!!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and from what I've looked up, the healthy range is generally from about 100-135ish. I'm aiming for about 115 for a number goal and then to stay between 112-120 at all times to allow for natural ups and downs. I picked the number for my own reasons before I looked anything up and turns out it's right about midway of healthy so I'm good with that. Don't want to verge on unhealthy on either end of the spectrum. 110 sounds like a good number too.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. Guess I'm on the higher end of the spectrum! I'm aiming for 130. Will reevaluate when I get there. I was 125 pounds and a size 7 when I was 16. I was happy with my body then.