5' 2" - ideal weight

Options

Replies

• missarielbaby
    missarielbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a little under 5'3 and I have been 110 pounds before and it just does not look right with my body frame and I have been told this by my family. I'm aiming for 125-130 and it looks healthy for my body.
  • couemethod
    couemethod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 105-ish, but to be honest that will depend on what I look like by the time I hit that weight. My stopping point is if my sternum starts showing because that's just weird and kind of gross. I got like that the last time I hit 108, but I was working out 8-10 hours a week, and I'm definitely a tad bottom-heavy.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 110.I have a small frame so I figured that would be a good goal
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 years old, 5'2 and weigh 102 lbs. I started here at 120 with a goal weight of 100, but I got down to goal and felt I was too skinny. Right now I'm trying to maintain 102 because that seems the perfect weight for me individually. :flowerforyou:

You sound similiar to me. I am 5'2" and I fluctuate between 100 and 103. It is very individual. (This is a 2 year old thread, though)
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently at 121 lbs aiming for 110-115, it ready depends on your body frame as well
  • AngelwithaHotgun
    Options
    My goal is reach under 100 lbs. :) I'm currently at 105 lbs.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am five foot 3, and i want to weigh around 100lbs. my doctors told me i am so small framed, i can weigh anywhere from 90ish-125ish. so that is what i am going to aim for :) in my profile pic i am 150s.
  • danilynn118
    danilynn118 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well and 99 pounds is TOO THIN! I always been in the 110-117 range and after having major surgery and dropping slightly below 99 ilbs from being so sick, it was the most disgusting thing ever! That is NOT a healthy weight. Anything 105-120 is healthy.
  • danilynn118
    danilynn118 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great outlook!
  • AJM127
    AJM127 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at my best (before pregnancy messed me up LOL) I was 127 pounds and my body fat was 19.8% which is really good. I don't think I'd want too or look very good much lower than 127 pounds even though the calculator says I can go down lower.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 110... my ultimate goal is 105lbs
  • tribe216
    Options
    It depends on your frame size, so it will range from low 100's-140's.
    I'm a large framed 5'2"... so I'm aiming for 140 as my goal. I think one way to determine your frame size is based on your wrist measurement, but you'd have to look that up to verify.
  • meganleigh0789
    meganleigh0789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 24 and my GW is 165-170! I have a large frame, big breast and hips! I have always been big and i'm up to 205 now. However, I do not look like it! I was married in July 2012 and was in a size 20, as of today I am in 16 some 14's. I will be happy with a 175 weight. I believe that weighing 120 for me is extremely too low. I like a little meat on my bones and feel that if I got down to 120 I wouldn't be able to maintain my weight I would gain back way to easily.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Im 5 '2 and my goal weight was 110, I am now 104 after maintenance numbers gone wrong and I still have a lot of belly fat so Im going to attempt heavy lifting...
  • HawkNo1
    HawkNo1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with this guy (ChrisAnderson2) on both things. Short Girls are the bomb. And this weight thing he is talking about here is way too low. Where did these figures come from? China? When I was a teen in the Navy I was 185 - 195 of solid muscle at 6'. I was a skinny rod looking kid even still. If I went down to 174 lbs I would be more looking like a girl than a guy. I'm not into cross dressing and gay stuff so I think I will stay away from that weight.

Whomever came up with those figures must think we all should look like the living dead or something? Total Bones. No way.

Besides ladies, I prefer some body fat on my lady. If you want to look all muscly and stuff that is up to you but when I see a super buffed muscly lady I cringe. I mean if a guy wanted a girl with muscles like that then why go after a girl? Instead he could just go after a guy. In a woman’s case your body fat is what makes you super soft and desirable. Not over to much but at least a 1" of body fat on your flesh. I see girls with these 6 pack abs and it turns me off completely. I like a girl with a perfectly smooth stomach and maybe a center line down the front just slightly showing but if it is not that is still perfect. Guys are attracted to figures and you get lean you aint going to have much of a figure. You want to work on something work on being the sweetest woman possible and that will make any man a happy man. Trust me on this.
  • HawkNo1
    Options
    jjennyb4 - Are you crazy? Your beautiful where you are. Stay there.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    5'2" went from 155lbs and now I'm at my goal - 110 lbs. :) I think that's a healthy place to be.
  • HawkNo1
    Options
    I am around 5'2 and I am planning on being around 110 pounds, maybe lower if I am not happy with it. But I understand thats more extreme then most here. Its not about number, its how you feel and what your happy with,

What you talking about girl? You look fine in this picture which means you are already About 10 lbs ubder what you need to be.
  • Cappuccino2014
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently 123, aiming for 115 but finding losing and maintaining that loss tough so far.