Running in a sports bra.... and a smile?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I always wear my Shock Absorber sports bra. I can't imagine being without one!! I do always cover up with a t-shirt as well, but to me not wearing one just sounds crazy. I need the comfort and support that it provides when doing my workouts.
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    From a man's prespective if asked, I think a tank top over sports bra is sexier than just the bra itself. Just my opinion.

I think You're my new favoritest person EVER! :laugh:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think of women running around in sports bras (without shirts) like men without shirts. Generally, it's safer to wear one, but for the most part, you know what you can and cannot get away with.
  • lawhite1969
    Options
    I wear a tank top over my sports bra:) I don't trust my family to tell the truth about how I look because I know they love me and wouldn't want me to be self conscious. For example, when I was heavier they told me I looked great! Then I dropped 30 pounds and they admitted I looked heavy before, but now I look amazing.......Hmmmmm.....never ask the ones who love you beccause they tell you what you want to hear:)

If your embarrassed now, then wear a tank top and don't worry:)
  • katedonn5
    katedonn5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Looking at my stomach is like seeing Casper and I still run in a sportsbra. I usually try to choose a darker color so that when I sweat it's not see-through. Sometimes I run and get so hot I take my shirt off but nowadays I just push myself out the door sans shirt. I'm self-conscious for a few minutes but then I think what the heck I am out here running and there are plenty of old men running shirtless with more chest hair and bigger bellys.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I get really irritated when running because of the fabric rubbing against my sweaty stomach (how's that for a sexy image? lol) and often go home with a bit of a rash because of it. I would totally and utterly run in just a bra... if it wasn't so cold out here! My stomach's pretty flat but I do have some jiggle left in it, I don't think it'd bother me though if I was more comfortable whilst running!