• mschickiepoo
    mschickiepoo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awww damn, I never get those kinda messages. :-(

me either!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Whether it's a seemingly creepy message or an innocent compliment, I'm usually flattered. But that's where I draw the line usually. It's nice to hear sometimes, but I'm not looking to start something on here :o) MFP is about my weight loss journey, and self-improvement. That's my only focus. Oh, and epic threads I like to spend lots of time in such as these. Ay caramba.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    maybe it had to do with the hand on the hip and small dog, I think I gave some people the wrong idea. What is a daddy bear by the way?

So, let us consider the evidence presented in this thread. It seems to get unsolicited pms from women on here a man must a) wear a mask b) carry a small dog c) have a misshapen hat.

I can really only come to one reliable conclusion based on these facts.

The women of MFP are freakin' nuts.

The Prosecution rests.
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone said this already (I didn't read through the whole thing), but any time you have a place like this where pretty much everyone has something in common, there's a tendency to emotionally tie yourself to people going through the same thing(s). This is especially the case for those who may not have support of friends and family IRL.

That said, I'm happily married with three beautiful children. :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
    maybe it had to do with the hand on the hip and small dog, I think I gave some people the wrong idea. What is a daddy bear by the way?

So, let us consider the evidence presented in this thread. It seems to get unsolicited pms from women on here a man must a) wear a mask b) carry a small dog c) have a misshapen hat.

I can really only come to one reliable conclusion based on these facts.

The women of MFP are freakin' nuts.

The Prosecution rests.

Haha you crack me up. Yes, we are CRAZY sob's. Problem?
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    am i missing something !
  • myofibril
    Options

Haha you crack me up. Yes, we are CRAZY sob's. Problem?

Oh, no problem. No problem at all. Ummm, but as a bloke there really is only one thing to do:

monorail_cat_zoom.gif
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    This thread amused me yesterday and I come back today and you've gone all straight and serious on me?! For shame!! I am disappointed in you guys. Very very disappointed. :noway:

You all get a spanking!! :devil:
  • mandeiko
    Options
    A spanking?!

21190.gif
  • myofibril
    Options
    Well, if there's spanking being offered I can only say one thing:

funny-pictures-proceed-cat.jpg?m=1283375744

damn, why do I always have to leave just as things get good *MSF walks off sulking*
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    This thread amused me yesterday and I come back today and you've gone all straight and serious on me?! For shame!! I am disappointed in you guys. Very very disappointed. :noway:

Oh no!! What in the world happened?? I guess when we left the party died, for shame people. For shame!! ;)
  • starracer23
    Options
    I feel dirty and used. Wait, no I don't... Damn :(

I must have different "friends"...

I can get you dirty and use you at the same time.... :wink:

Seriously though, my grass needs a good mowin', car needs a bath, windows need to be cleaned....Hehehe

Ha! I would have to say that's the typical dirty message I would expect to get from the ladies :D

I guess no one likes trophies :(

Oh your trophy is so biiiiiiiiiig and so shinny! Can I touch it?? :wink:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh helll yeah! A spanking fest! come one come all aldies.....who wants to be spanked by this here awesomely tanned man??
    its ok I can be gentle :bigsmile:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My myMy I think I might start with the tattooed hottie above me!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Ohhhh helll yeah! A spanking fest! come one come all aldies.....who wants to be spanked by this here awesomely tanned man??
    its ok I can be gentle :bigsmile:

Some of us don't like it gentle!

doh.jpg
  • starracer23
    Options
    A spankin' fest sounds like a plan!! :wink:
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I never get those messages either! WTH!!!

Me neither, apparently I look like a dog... Woof woof...
  • cjstrong
    cjstrong Posts: 54
    Options
    I got some odd messages after changing my picture, maybe it had to do with the hand on the hip and small dog, I think I gave some people the wrong idea. What is a daddy bear by the way?
    HAHHAHAHAHAH