A little like a dating website...

Options

Replies

• martinabaer
    martinabaer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO! Oh, man! This thread has completely brightened my day! You folks are cracking me up!

Okay, so I might be a teensy weensy bit sad that I've never received inappropriate/obscene messages, but I'm going to blame that on the fact that I'm married and have a toddler. . . not for other reasons. ;-)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    So who do I talk to about getting some of those Pervy messages. I've yet to be hit on and I'm a bit butt-hurt.

Totally off topic, but you look fantastic!!! Great progress!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Nevermind got a how you doin message.

*LMAO*
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

Interesting!!!

Off to take pics of my toes so that maybe I will get some too.....
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have heard that there are sites out there that direct "guys with game" on which sites to target women with *supposed* low self asteem issues. The theory is that low self asteem or body image = EASY. From what I heard, MFP happens to be one of the sites they recommend.

lol. i cant believe you told on us

Errrrr, like no dude. If anyone is predatory on this site it is the women. They are only after one thing and it ain't HIIT advice.

Everytime I am in a PM conversation with a lady on here it ends up turning sexually explicit and I'm all like "Ewwww, no. Step off. That is so gross."

(Do you think anyone bought that?)

bahahahhaa!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO! Oh, man! This thread has completely brightened my day! You folks are cracking me up!

Okay, so I might be a teensy weensy bit sad that I've never received inappropriate/obscene messages, but I'm going to blame that on the fact that I'm married and have a toddler. . . not for other reasons. ;-)

Consider one on the way....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's the fact I dress my cats that scares them off?

Ladies with cats in their avvys =

crazy-cat-lady.jpg

I keed, I keed.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!just look at my friends list.....what is the common denominator in all my friends.............heheheheehhee
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!
  • CountryDevil
    Options
    Hell yeah!just look at my friends list.....what is the common denominator in all my friends.............heheheheehhee

Duuude!!!! It's the Luchador mask!!! I telling you right now there ain't one lady out there that can't resist a man in a Luchador mask....
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Duuude!!!! It's the Luchador mask!!! I telling you right now there ain't one lady out there that can't resist a man in a Luchador mask....

It's true. I'm his friend. I was drawn to that mask like a moth to the flame.... Hawt. :love:
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's the fact I dress my cats that scares them off?

Bahahaha.....

I'm thinking the I'm married part that scares them off.... on second thought, it's probably the 3 kids (they scare me too). But seriously, I do brag to my husband when I get hit on, a rare event indeed. LOL
  • odusgolp
    Options
    "Luchador mask"

Yup... I had to google that. Really do learn something new every day....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Dammmmmn. I got to get me one of those masks.

I haven't seen such a collection of beautiful women all in one place since my 30th birthday party. Good for you fella.
  • CountryDevil
    Options

Interesting!!!

I don't know... that profile pic looks prudy hawt to me... Wanna be my friend... wait that was suppose to be private.....
  • NinasMum
    NinasMum Posts: 6
    Options
    Want to shag like rotweilers? Hahaha! So funny. I haven't gotten any of those yet... lol.
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Interesting!!!

I don't know... that profile pic looks prudy hawt to me... Wanna be my friend... wait that was suppose to be private.....

Maybe mine doesn't have ENOUGH toes? Is there some kind of toe quota I'm supposed to meet?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

It's true. I'm his friend. I was drawn to that mask like a moth to the flame.... Hawt. :love:

Thats what im talking about!!...........I adore this lovely redheaded canadian! hotness!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I feel dirty and used. Wait, no I don't... Damn :(

I must have different "friends"...
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I feel dirty and used. Wait, no I don't... Damn :(

I must have different "friends"...

You must not have enough Canadian friends.... We're a dirty lot.