A little like a dating website...

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Sooo is it the women that only get those messages or do guys get them too? I'm pretty sure guys send them but, do they ever get them?
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple strange messages myself. Flattered but happily married. LOL
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Oh I noticed the full-body pubes, too.

So you ARE human. I thought you were a cybernetic organism with a reinforced exo-skeleton.

No one can resist the Hoff. No one!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Heh. I need to lose weight, so ANY expended energy is not wasteful. Not at all. Also, I don't believe I asked "what to do" or ever in my life said "peeples". Nor did I say the emails were pouring in. Maybe I noticed the hundreds of comments on a thread asking who was single. But you're fun, especially in your twisty nature, so maybe I will start saying peeples.

Oh yea, I don't mean you specifically. I just mean people in general. I see lots of posts in these forums from people who feel so SCANDALIZED that someone would dare approach them in a manner that is unrelated to fitness. I find it comical...and utterly pointless
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I don't get those here either.
    I wonder if I should be relieved that I'm not thought of as a low-self-esteem-sure-thing or insulted that I'm not hot enough to garner interest.

Same here :laugh: I'm not married (except for in Fable...), dating, and have no kids :grumble:
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Wow! this thread has been a good laugh! :laugh:
    needed it today

Thanks!
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :wink: im all for it! im here to get healthy and lose weight, but if i can find me a man on here too then thats just a double! i know people who have ended up with people from this site. i say all the more power to em. for any men readin this... i am very much single
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    A/S/L everyone - :glasses:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Sooo is it the women that only get those messages or do guys get them too? I'm pretty sure guys send them but, do they ever get them?

You tell us
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Gosh this turned out to be a very funny post. Thank You all for the laughs!:devil:
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Damn! To bad I'm to old-thishas been a great laugh. I keep hoping someone will hit on me-never happens l0l !!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    geez I've never been hit on here...I mean gorilla wanted to feel the weight of my boobs, but seriously that's totally platonic :smooched:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    geez I've never been hit on here...I mean gorilla wanted to feel the weight of my boobs, but seriously that's totally platonic :smooched:
    I offered my services as a second opinion... :ohwell:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Yeah but very infrequently. It starts off innocently enough but within say two or three pms it gets messy. I guess it doesn't help that I have quite a dirty sense of humour in private.

I would say the vast majority of pms I get are perfectly innocent though.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    So who do I talk to about getting some of those Pervy messages. I've yet to be hit on and I'm a bit butt-hurt.

Perhaps it's the fact I dress my cats that scares them off?
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    just coming back to re-state that im single! yes, i just did that. lol. everybody knows that when theres a dating thread everyone rushes to read it! just in case they missed the first comment i made... still single. hahaha.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I wish I got some messages like that! It would totally boost my self esteem! I'd be like realllly???? and giggling as I press delete. I wouldn't want to actually like..."be friends" but just knowing a random guy found me cute or attractive instead of nasty and gross....make my day!!!!

I'm no stud, but I find you cute and attractive. How YOU doing?!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Nevermind got a how you doin message.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    just coming back to re-state that im single! yes, i just did that. lol. everybody knows that when theres a dating thread everyone rushes to read it! just in case they missed the first comment i made... still single. hahaha.

***SIGH*** Only if I were too....