You know you were born in the 70's and 80's if..........

Options

Replies

• highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    omw i thought i was soooo cool when i had a babysitter who let me stay up and watch those lol:wink:
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    Elementary and middle and highschool libraries with the card catalouges (dewey decimal system) Highlight magazines, Ranger Rick, Jack and Jiill Magazines
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You wanted to marry one of the teen heart throbs: Bo or Luke Duke, Davy Jones, David Cassidy, Shaun Cassidy, Rex Smith, Christopher Atkins or Matt Dillon. Too many to choose from actually. :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    The spiked hair do's
    how about the cards cloths pinned to your bike tires
    small plastic black and white tvs in your room
    green carpet everywhere with dark paneling uuuggghhhh
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    Judy Blume novels

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.

OMG...my mother was such a prude! Had it not been for Judy Blume I might still not know what the heck is going on! I learned everything about life from Judy Blume and Beverly Cleary! :)
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    You wanted to marry one of the teen heart throbs: Bo or Luke Duke, Davy Jones, David Cassidy, Shaun Cassidy, Rex Smith, Christopher Atkins or Matt Dillon. Too many to choose from actually. :)

What about lief garrett god he is so ugly grown lol
  • bjohs
    Options
    You knew exactly where you were when it was announced that John Lennon was dead or the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up.
  • bjohs
    Options

What about lief garrett god he is so ugly grown lol

I left him out on purpose. I didn't think he was cute back in the day either. LOL!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Jem, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Cabbage Patch Kids, Smurfs, Snorks, Bangs taller than your head is, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Masters Of The Universe, GiJoe, Transformers, Garbage Pail Kids, Teddy Ruxpin, Gremlins, Goonies, the "Cories" (Feldman and Haim), Pac-Man....:bigsmile:

We would have been best friends....ALLLLL my favs!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wheel of Fortune contestants went shopping after each round.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    Water beds! The old kind with the big rubber mattress and padding around the whole damn thing. Uhhh, my best friend had one and I would get motion sickness everytime I spent the night at her house!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    The Outsiders
  • bjohs
    Options
    You know exactly what product I'm talking about when I say "It's not nice to fool mother nature." :D
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You knew exactly where you were when [...] the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up.
    If you lived in south or central Florida you watched it happen from your front yard.
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    Baby Jessica
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    That Coca Cola commercial, " I'd like to give the world a coke.." Two all beef pattie special sauce.... you know the rest...
  • bjohs
    Options
    You still ask "Where's the beef?"
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    or... Mikey He Likes it!!!1
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    you know who Buck Rogers is
  • 2Heavy2Long