Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LTL Challenge (Turquoise) *Closed Group*

124»

Replies

• Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    First off I want to say great job ladies on coming 1st in Week 3, I'm super proud of you all for being the awesome ladies that you are. And I think we did really good this last week as well but I know we can do better. So let's kick this week in the rear end and burn up those calories. Remember the challenges aren't just about playing the game it's also about getting ourselves back in shape and living a healthier lifestyle. So don't think of it as just a game but as making yourself healthier and getting rid of those unwanted pounds that have attached themselves. So ladies when we take it easy or just not workout we are essentially just hurting ourselves in this battle of the bulge! So taking those steps to workout and eat better has to come from deep within us, our MFP can help us get there but we have to take that first step!

That being said WELCOME BACK Nikki! We are super glad that you are feeling better and are getting back to burnin it up. We know it was driving you crazy having to relax so much. Keep getting better and you'll be feeling super amazing before you know it. :)

So we are on to week 5 now, we have a new set of exercises and nutritional challenges. Let's kick this week into high gear and burn it up ladies. I'm super proud of all of you for taking this challenge now let's knock this challenge out of the ballpark!

Go Curvette's Go!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    AWww, I feel so blessed to be mentioned by name in your post! And I am ECSTATIC to be able to participate this week!! Last week was hell!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Kinda is totally right! We can definitely do better this week, Girls! I was SO effing busy last week, I slacked off half the week. I promise that this week will be SO much better!!! My goal will be to get AT LEAST 45 points a day. I can TOTALLY do that! What about everyone else??? Any goals for this week??
  • KnottyJen
    PS - it's Celebrity Look Alike day (for those who don't know). Change your profile pic to someone that ppl have said you look like!!! Two people told me when I asked that I look like Sandra Bullock. I don't see it, but if they want to be wonderfully nice and tell me that, I'll take it! :-)
  • Kinda79
    So my dear Curvette's I want to know How Are You Doing?

It's Week 5 and so far a few of us are doing pretty good but I want to see everyone contribute! We are an awesome team so let's show everyone just how AWESOME we are!!
  • KnottyJen
    We are an awesome team so let's show everyone just how AWESOME we are!!

^^^^^^What she said! :-)
  • Kinda79
    Ah my beautiful Curvette's I'm so proud of you!!! Another week down and now on to week 6!! You girls are stinkin awesome!!!

So here is the link for week 6! Please check out the new exercise challenges and take note of Tuesday's Nutrition challenge, if you have any question about it please contact Jen as she has offered to help. :)

Also Sunday is still our water/rest day but try and get your daily challenges in as well and drink 10 glasses of water or more!! We get a team max of 50 glasses of water and if we all drink up and finish our daily challenges we can earn up 525 points for the day!! Woo Hoo!!

I know we ALL can do it so lets work hard this week and have some fun while we do it!!

Go Curvette's!!