Weapons of Mass Reduction : Team August Challenge!

Options

Replies

• LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    bump!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ok I did my 100 jumping jacks for the team however my day has been a train wreck so the eating was a hit & miss tomorrow will be better I promise team !!!!!

Lori
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Water - Drank 128oz today +1
    Food - Logged every bite and stayed well under +1
    Challenge - Completed 100 jumping jacks +1

Did all that too. (In case anyone looks, I don't ever log my water...I drink too much to keep up with logging it! :laugh: )
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Okay WMR here is my workout for today:

Hula workout 25 minutes
    Indi-Hop 30 min

475 Jumping Jacks 6 min

196 oz of H2O

Ready for tomorrow's challenge :tongue:
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Day 2 challenge complete. Now to make sure I eat well and get all my water in the rest of the day. I have 32oz down thus far.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Here's my workout for today.

Concept Rower. Two distances.
    2000m (for the team), 8:38 mins, 2:09 / 500, S/R 29, Cals 87, Ave HR 143.
    10000m, 43:10 mins, 2:09 / 500m, S/R 28, Cals 527, Ave HR 161.
    100 Jumping Jacks as I didn't time myself yesterday. 2:31 mins, Cals 31, Ave HR 149. Done straight after rowing.
    50 ab crunches, practising for tomorrows challange.

Keep it up guys...
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Before I started using my HR Monitor my calories burned - taking readings from the various machines and MFP we well in to the 1000's. I thought the figures were a bit extreme so I didn't eat back all the cals. My HR monitor now shows that I burn considerably less. As for accuracy in any of the kit used, as they're all just really guides, I feel better eating back the cals (or some of them) that my HR monitor shows I've burned. I think I could have seriously been overeating if i'd have been following the machine or MFP calculations. Something to bear in mind I think for those who use the machine and MFP calcs and don't use a monitor.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Ohhhhhh, so this is the forum? Ha, I just realized this was still going. Oops. Anyway, I learned a lot in the last 15 minutes. Need to get Gary my weight. Hope to lose at least 10 pounds this month!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    so what is todays challange?
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys bring it because Drop It 'Cause We're Hot is gonna wreck you!

Drop it........sigh........you are gonna drop from intense heat this group is bringing. We'll call the squad now to pick you up back at the half mark. WE ARE GOING TO WIN!
  • Gary6030
    Options
    ATTENTION : Weapons of Mass Reduction! A challenge has been issued by the smurfettes...I'm sorry the curvettes they don't think we can do our extra mile and an addtional 100 jumping jacks ! What do you think? Can we do it! Yes we can! says BOB THE BODYBUILDER! WOO HOO If you are up to it lets push it hard. Entering Beast Mode!

YEAH WE CAN DO IT!
  • posey267
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION : Weapons of Mass Reduction! A challenge has been issued by the smurfettes...I'm sorry the curvettes they don't think we can do our extra mile and an addtional 100 jumping jacks ! What do you think? Can we do it! Yes we can! says BOB THE BODYBUILDER! WOO HOO If you are up to it lets push it hard. Entering Beast Mode!

YEAH WE CAN DO IT!

If I did 475 jumping jacks yesterday Smurfettes & Curvettes, we all can do 100 today! :tongue: Weapons of Mass Reduction lets do this :drinker:

5978368.png
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Already ran the extra mile this morning. Will get in the 100 extra Jumping Jacks this after noon in between rounds of my 5 3 minute round of MMA heavy bag work.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    ***** Ding Dong *****

vilfue.png
  • toots99
    Options
    Did the extra mile. drank all my water and will be coming in within my calorie goal. :drinker:
  • toots99
    Options
    Oh and 100 extra jumping jacks? Consider it done.
  • Gary6030
    Options
    ***** Ding Dong *****

vilfue.png

We've already seen your teams banner!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    a9u1ht.jpg

mmm... here's a treat for you guys...
  • Gary6030
    Options
    a9u1ht.jpg

mmm... here's a treat for you guys...

Nice one. Is that what you are getting at founder's day? Hmmmmmmmmm Man it does look good. Run away from the cheeseburger!