LOT TO LOSE CHALLENGE: **TEAM PURPLE** [CLOSED GROUP]

Options
HEEEELLLLLLLLLLO TEAM PURPLE!!!!
elmobabie
MadBabysMama
Hopey33
PurpleCookie
Kristy9397

This thread was created for us to (1) pick a team name, (2) pick a team captain, (3) most importantly for us to keep up with the daily/weekly challenges as well as the points! Also to encourage each other when we need it the most!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO START!!!!

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I just tried sending you all messages but this looks easier. I don't have strong opinions - my high school colors were purple and white and we were the Panthers, but I'm definitely eager to hear any creative ideas from you gals. Maybe we should have a name that reflects our fitness/weight loss goals?
  • love_30034
    love_30034 Posts: 25
    Options
    I would like to join....I have a lot to lose... 200 lbs and im approaching 40lbs lose and have been on her for over a 100 days str8.. how can I join
  • elmobabie84
    elmobabie84 Posts: 112
    Options
    I would like to join....I have a lot to lose... 200 lbs and im approaching 40lbs lose and have been on her for over a 100 days str8.. how can I join
    the challenge is currently closed but we are looking for back ups just in case some one decides to back out. do a search for "lot to lose challenge" and it should take you to the orginial topic and you can post there. :happy:
  • love_30034
    love_30034 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks I will do!
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    Perfect! I just tried sending you all messages but this looks easier. I don't have strong opinions - my high school colors were purple and white and we were the Panthers, but I'm definitely eager to hear any creative ideas from you gals. Maybe we should have a name that reflects our fitness/weight loss goals?
    i agree!!!! still waiting to hear from the other gals and then we have to pick a team captain as well.
  • kristy9397
    kristy9397 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm here and ready to begin the challenge. Let's win this thing :-)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I have some lame names lol

Amethyst Storm
    Wild Luna
    Aggressive Flares
    Venus Fire Fighters
    Glorious Women
    road runners
    Sassy Shakedown
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I have some lame names lol

Amethyst Storm
    Wild Luna
    Aggressive Flares
    Venus Fire Fighters
    Glorious Women
    road runners
    Sassy Shakedown
    LOVE THOSE NAMES!!! LADIES ANY IDEAS?? AND WHO IS GOING TO BE TEAM CAPTAIN??? WE HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT SOON.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I don't know if I can be a good team leader but I vote for aggressive flares as the team name.
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    I was leaning toward Sassy Shakedown but am fine with whatever the rest of y'all like. Since we don't really know each other yet, it's a little hard to vote on a leader - I suggest that someone nominate themselves. I'm not interested at the moment but willing to do it if no one else wants to.
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    If, and i do mean IF, the other ladies dont want to be team captain then i will do it. As for a name it doesnt matter to me. :bigsmile: just happy to be doing this.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Alright, Sassy shakedown sounds like a winner and hello captain elmobabie84. :laugh:
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    Alright, Sassy shakedown sounds like a winner and hello captain elmobabie84. :laugh:
    lol oh goodness!! Captain Elmobabie???? :laugh: hahahahahahah lets see if the other ladies want to do it first. and Sassy Shakedown sounds good to me! :bigsmile:
  • kristy9397
    kristy9397 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like Sassy Shakedown and elmobabie84 sounds like she would make a fabulous captain!
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    I like Sassy Shakedown and elmobabie84 sounds like she would make a fabulous captain!
    I second this!
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    oh gee thanks ladies!! lol ok so the team name is Sassy Shakedown and i guess i'm the captain. so ima go report to jen and i'll be with you ladies shortly!!
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    Thanks, lady! If it ends up feeling like too much, we can try to take turns or something to ease the burden. Go, Sassy Shakedown! Go, Captain elmobabie!
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    Thanks, lady! If it ends up feeling like too much, we can try to take turns or something to ease the burden. Go, Sassy Shakedown! Go, Captain elmobabie!
    lol thanks!! i sent jen a message and we are now official!! cant wait for this to start!! whoop whoop!!! :drinker:
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    ok ladies... Jen posted Week 1's challenges... here's the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302833-lots-to-lose-challenge-week-1

lets do this!!!!
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Yeah. I'm ready for this!