Have you ever eaten a whole pint of icecream?

Options

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    a pint .... pppppppppfttttttttt im a gallon kinda guy

5 gallon bucket here.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Ha, I thought this was going to be something we all had a good laugh over, wiped our eyes and say, "Who HASN'T downed an entire pint in a sitting" and then some of you hadn't and I got a little sad.

Yes I've downed an entire pint, I am a lady and TOM and I aren't friends, and so that's happened a few times. I'm a lady and I've been supportive of a best friend who just got dumped, and so it's happened a few times. Mostly, I have a mouth and a stomach, so it's happened a few times.

The thought of doing it now, makes me a little sick though. I'll pass.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    My roommate and I use to share pints of ice cream...and only ever got like 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through. And that's cause we had to throw whatever we didn't stuff down our throats away
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

You are my new hero and best friend!!:love:
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i have probably eaten an entire GALLON of ice cream, okayyyyyyyyy
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a gallon easy.....and killed half a pumpkin pie right along with it. Im ashamed now that I think about it.

I used to buy those apple pies at the bakery and eat the whole thing by myself when my kids were asleep. I did that weekly. I'm not ashamed though, those pies were delish!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    These posts have completely cracked me up!!! And I needed a good laugh..so thanks :)

To be fair I guess I have to answer the question too tho... Nope, not in one sitting have I ever eaten a whole pint of ice cream....I've tried to tho ;)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hell yes I've eaten a whole pint of ice cream before. More times than I can recall, to be honest. How the heck do you think I got to 277 lbs. :grumble:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    oh yes. Icecream is my weakness. I can stay away from it for a very long time...and then something clicks and I am eating medium sized DQ blizzards each night for a while. BAD.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    why? you use the word "whole" like that's unusual or something. :laugh:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can barely stomach 2 scoops, unfortunately.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    *replies sheepishly* Yes, about 3 weeks ago while I was off program....on my way home from the gym and a good cardio session, I had to stop to get gas in the truck. I went in to pay and that's when I heard both Ben and* Jerry's screaming my name to come over to the cooler to grab some ice cream...a pint of Red Velvet Cake ice cream...oh and a Twix ice cream bar.....and then? A big bag of chips and some French Onion dip too.. ...aaand then? A small bottle of Nesquick Strawberry milk. ...aaand then? Don't remember I was in full-bore binge mode, crazy eyes and all. ...aaand then? NO AND THEN!

*crawls off to hide in the corner ...*

So glad that's an extremely rare thing...
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    lol a pint? Yeah, as a side to my whole pizza and box of oreos.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    When I started reading this article I was irritated, but as I got to the end I'm actually kind of impressed....kind of.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/the-new-trend-in-diet-foods-appeal-to-americans-desire-for-more-more-more-2516462/

p.s. No, I've never eaten a whole pint of icecream :)
    Pint? Amatuers!!!!! I've eaten a half gallon many times at one sitting.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I'm with you.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    not a whole pint, but half of one...because the moose tracks soy icecream comes in half pints...that's no problem scarfing that down for me. and 700 calories later, I feel like crap.
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options

ditto only change that to gal
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Uh, that's why I'm here. I used to polish off Ben & Jerry's pints for desert after 1lb steaks and whole loaves of garlic bread. I thought they put it in those little containers because they were intended to be single serving sizes.