Have you ever eaten a whole pint of icecream?

Options

Replies

• Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    *replies sheepishly* Yes, about 3 weeks ago while I was off program....on my way home from the gym and a good cardio session, I had to stop to get gas in the truck. I went in to pay and that's when I heard both Ben and* Jerry's screaming my name to come over to the cooler to grab some ice cream...a pint of Red Velvet Cake ice cream...oh and a Twix ice cream bar.....and then? A big bag of chips and some French Onion dip too.. ...aaand then? A small bottle of Nesquick Strawberry milk. ...aaand then? Don't remember I was in full-bore binge mode, crazy eyes and all. ...aaand then? NO AND THEN!

*crawls off to hide in the corner ...*

So glad that's an extremely rare thing...

scoot over I will join you we can comfort eachother in our shame
  • snowman8wa
    snowman8wa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HAGEN DAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a problem.....Rum Raisin. GODIVA, BEN AND JERRY'S Cherry Garcia........I'll race you.....My Pint vs . your pint.......and don't leave your's lying around::embarassed:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Pints of Ben & Jerry's are awesome. I usually eat a normal serving, that's what my food scale is for. I have eaten full pints before. I don't feel guilty, I just adjust afterward. :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    *replies sheepishly* Yes, about 3 weeks ago while I was off program....on my way home from the gym and a good cardio session, I had to stop to get gas in the truck. I went in to pay and that's when I heard both Ben and* Jerry's screaming my name to come over to the cooler to grab some ice cream...a pint of Red Velvet Cake ice cream...oh and a Twix ice cream bar.....and then? A big bag of chips and some French Onion dip too.. ...aaand then? A small bottle of Nesquick Strawberry milk. ...aaand then? Don't remember I was in full-bore binge mode, crazy eyes and all. ...aaand then? NO AND THEN!

*crawls off to hide in the corner ...*

So glad that's an extremely rare thing...

scoot over I will join you we can comfort eachother in our shame

*scoots wraps an arm around your shoulder* There, there....Oooo! Saaaay, you going to eat that? :D
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i don't even know what a pint is, but i've eaten a 2 L container before. damn banana gelato
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Banana's a fruit, so that's probably good for you. ; )
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    once (not my best day) I baked a cake - then I ate a piece, and another .. pretty soon I ate half of it. I didn't want my live in b/f at the time to know I ate half a cake so then I ate the entire thing & baked ANOTHER cake for dessert that night
    THAT WAS AWESOME !!!
    TommyBoy.jpg
  • faithfitnessandnutrition
    Options
    I confess ... yes I have eaten pints of ...... Bryers Newyork Style Strawberry Cheesecake Icecream (without the cheesecake chunks don't like em) AND Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. They have both since been banned from my house (well at least for a while until I learn self control around them..:):)
  • Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Nope. It makes me nauseous after about a scoop.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    once (not my best day) I baked a cake - then I ate a piece, and another .. pretty soon I ate half of it. I didn't want my live in b/f at the time to know I ate half a cake so then I ate the entire thing & baked ANOTHER cake for dessert that night
    THAT WAS AWESOME !!!
    TommyBoy.jpg

shocklol.gif

My face when THIS WHOLE POST
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I have. Haagen Daas Peanut Butter was my usual go to. Its about the WORST ice cream on the planet to eat that much of its so fattening.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    THAT WAS AWESOME !!!

My face when THIS WHOLE POST

I've done similar sorts of things with desserts...not entire cakes and I haven't re-made anything, but still. I've eaten more than I should and it was just easier to hide the evidence than get yelled at.
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    Yup! I probably shouldn't have read any replies at all, because now I can't stop thinking of how delicious Haagen Daas Peanut Butter would be right now...
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    No, but only because I lie to myself. For instance if its ice cream I leave just a little bit at the bottom so I can justify that I didn't eat the whole thing.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I love having a pint of ice cream to myself! I pick what flavor I want and claim it's MINE...but ya know....now I'm not gonna do that anymore! :L

OH WELL, maybe someday in the future again :)
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    I couldn't eat a pint of Artic Zero if you paid me! that's why there's a pint of strawberry flavor sitting in my freezer, it's yucky. now Ice-cream, I could eat a gallon of in one sitting.........
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hhhhaaaaaugh!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ICE CREAM did some one say ICE CREAM? Double dark chocolate, chocolate chip, death by chocolate, chunky monkey, cherry garcia... well... As long as it stays between you and me.... NO! Perhaps more like a half gallon! when they were still half gallons.

Sure have! B&J's Half Baked fan! Definitely cures anything that ails you.

Now I feel like ice cream. Guess I'll have to break out the Skinny Cow's tonight!
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    Perry's used to have a fat free pint, and the whole thing was 240 calories I think, so sometimes I used to eat all of it.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Yep! I just had on yesterday......its not like I eat this all the time. lol
  • Tommy4Gun
    Tommy4Gun Posts: 7
    Options
    a pint .... pppppppppfttttttttt im a gallon kinda guy

lol....yeah me too....back in the day....heck a pint is a treat to me now compared to what I used to eat lol