[CLOSED GROUP] TEAM CURVETTES - AUGUST CHALLENGE

Options
Alright LADIES,

It's on and popping now!! I want us to all motivate each other and shoot for the stars!!!!

I will post more information about the challenge before midnight on Friday. I think Sunday will be our weigh in days because I have to get the information to Gary by Sunday night...

I'm ubberly excited and I hope you guys are too!! Let's be competitive but classy!!

My team so far:
1. sasha_bear
2. hottness4lyfe
3. divadoll41
4. lisahill5
5. froussea
6. wrgawife
7. andrea_alexis_1980
8. LLadonna
9. llkeefe
10. Msladyvirgo?
11. absolutelyangel
12. chantell17
13. upinthecosmos
14. chika1978
15. misscoby
16. sweetsapphire85
17 .tamarashoemaker88
18. brightycc

Please feel free to introduce yourself and also add your teammate. Make sure you bump this post so that it will be in your recent posts....

MORE INFORMATION TO COME.

If you want to read up on the challenge, check out the original post from Gary
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all

TheCurvettes_logo.png

Replies

• TamTamLove88
    Options
    Excited to start
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Meg i'm 25 years old and a current graduate student working on a degree in social work. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds. Going to Aim to lose 10 in the next month!

I've only been on this site for about a month and this is my first real challenge but i'm motivated to kick some butt! Let's give those other teams something to really sweat over!

Meg

PS: please add me as a friend, I love sending supportive messages and hope we can all keep each other motivated!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Coby, 26 years old. I'm a lawyer and I live in Queensland, Australia.

I was on MFP for a while and lost 22lb, then got into a bad relationship where I had to leave for a couple of months. Now I'm back and ready to lose the rest of the weight. Feel free to add :D xox
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi my names chantell, im 25 I have a 22 month old who I need to keep up with. IV got alot to loose so id love the augest challenge to push things along. =) Feel free to add me, can't wait for our team to kick butt. ;-)
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm excited!

My name is Clementine (pronounced Teen). I"m 5'3 tall, and as of last Friday I weighed 211lbs (starting weight 231). My goal is to get to 175lbs, then I will re-evaluate myself. I have never been over 200lbs, and I'm pissed that I managed to gain this much weight.

At 180lbs I can fit perfectly into a Misses: 11/12 bottom, 13/14 top (top heavy), & size 12 dress. ~ Still allowing me the flexibility to shop in the Jr's section. I MISS THESE DAYS!

Mini Goal: I would like to be out of the 200's by the end of this challenge.

I'm on...
    Polar Fitness Trainer: MsLadyVirgo
    Facebook: please message me for my email address.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Greetings All!!!!
    My name is Tonia and I'm excited to be a member of "The Curvettes".... I think this is gonna be a great way to lose weight and build bonds along the way. I started this "Fantastic Voyage"( I don't really like the word journey.....makes me think of something boring) in March 2011 as I was turning 39. I realized that next year I'll be 40 and I wanna be so fine I can stop traffic again. That's when I started with a personal trainer and learned about calories and proper exercise. I started using this sight as a way of counting calories and now it's so much more. It really is my support and motivation. I've lost 18lbs since I started on MFP and a total of 24lbs since I started.

I'm very serious about my fitness, but I'm just as silly about everything else. 80% of my post have nothing to do with physical fitness...but they do make me laugh at myself which helps to keep me emotionally fit.

So let's do this!!!

**Please friend me so we can all support each other and show them how this is done**:wink:
  • Lisahill5
    Lisahill5 Posts: 28
    Options
    Whats up team?! I am Lisa aka fifty aka beast lol. I am 31 yrs old and started this lovely lifestyle change beginning of the year. I have lost a total of 55 lbs all together but like 25 with MFP. I am very outgoing and very not serious so I hope ur readyfor some fun. I crack jokes and I say what's on my mind so heads up lol. Super excited to help everyone and everyone help me!! Let's kick some *kitten* people!!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I wanna Curvette logo? :glasses: Spread the wealth Ms Jamie. :bigsmile:
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name Farah. Ready to get this weight off for good. I m looking forwarded for the challenge. Yaaaay.
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Hey,

I wanna Curvette logo? :glasses: Spread the wealth Ms Jamie. :bigsmile:

this is the one on the forum....put brackets [ ] and type img in the brackets in front of the http and brackets /img behind png - no spaces

http://www.thecurvettes.com.au/images/TheCurvettes_logo.png

let me know if it doesn't work, i'm doing it from work...i'll find the other one I have on my profile pic
  • JRena225
    Options
    Tine here is the one in my profile pic....go to the website and save the picture

http://www.australiannetworkentertainment.com/curvettes_logo.jpg
  • wannchef
    wannchef Posts: 8
    Options
    How can I join this group/challenge?

THX
  • JRena225
    Options
    How can I join this group/challenge?

THX

chef go pull up this forum topic and let Gary know you want in on the challenge...he will put you with a team that still needs members....good luck

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all
  • brightycc
    brightycc Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shelly and I live in Cali. Looks like I'm the "mom" of the team. I'm in my 50's and I'm ready to show the world that 50 is the new 30!

Can't wait to start the challenge. Go Team Curvettes!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Good Morning I'm Sasha 33 residing in Chicago. I started this journey at weighing 240, as of yesterday I'm at 185. Looking forward to this challenge we can do this!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Nikki originally from Michigan now residing in Beautiful Sunny California. If you want to know more about me feel free to add me or to read my story. I hear its very inspiring :) I just say its me and apart of who I am. Anyways my goal is to lose a TON of weight. I dont really have a number in mind for overall weight loss. However I do know I want to lose a total of 100lbs by my birthday in October. I am currently down 85lbs.

I am a silent staff member LOL but I am excited to be here and be apart of the beautiful Curvette's. I am here to help, motivate, and encourage in anyway I can. I will also be participating in the challenges, exercises etc. Good Luck Everybody!!!!!

Also feel free to add me if you havent already and just say where you say me at or why you're adding me. I'm always curious about those things :)
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi everyone I"m Darlene. I live in Cairo, Georgia. I'm very excited about the August Challenge. My goal for this month is to loss 10 pounds. Go hard are go home......LEGGGO CURVETTES!!!!!!!!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    okay our team has been set!!!

1. sasha_bear
    2. hottness4lyfe
    3. divadoll41
    4. lisahill5
    5. froussea
    6. wrgawife
    7. andrea_alexis_1980
    8. LLadonna
    9. llkeefe
    10. Msladyvirgo
    11. absolutelyangel
    12. chantell17
    13. upinthecosmos
    14. chika1978
    15. misscoby
    16. sweetsapphire85
    17 .tamarashoemaker88
    18. brightycc
    19. 2LUVME
    20. blessed1976

We also have a silent motivator on staff Nikki_GodzPrincess, and a silent trainer cutelashawn.....:smile:
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls,

I'm Andrea i have a goal to lose 100lbs so far i lost 40lbs now its time us Curvettes kick some A** lets go team
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to get out team pic in the signature ?