[CLOSED GROUP] TEAM CURVETTES - AUGUST CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Day 4's up and downs looks sick....that's my kind of workout. I love challenging myself.

Get it ladies!!!!
    ~Chika
  • Lisahill5
    Lisahill5 Posts: 28
    Options
    Bring on the Challenges baby!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Alright sounds good to me I'm ready!
  • brightycc
    brightycc Posts: 11
    Options
    The 8 glasses of water is going to be the killer for me. Does my coffee count or does it have to be plain water?
    I'll just have to bring the porta-potty everywhere I go!!!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just sent you back an email =)
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I think i got everything but the up and downs....I don't think my body was made to do those...lol
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    The 8 glasses of water is going to be the killer for me. Does my coffee count or does it have to be plain water?
    I'll just have to bring the porta-potty everywhere I go!!!

no shelly lol, coffee does not count....trust me we will all be peeing up a storm but it's only for the best anyway. try and get some crystal light water packs to help flavor your water...we can do this, just try and drink 1 cup an hour.....
  • JRena225
    Options
    I think i got everything but the up and downs....I don't think my body was made to do those...lol

Meg, can you possibly just get down on all fours and come up quick and go back down, etc....I know they have people on the biggest loser doing that like as a starting work out....or maybe its the extreme weight loss show......hey it's only 40 of them, just see how many you can do!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Well guys, I am excited to get this month started....my current weight is 297.2 and my goal is 10 to 15 lbs....let's all please remember to take each day at a time and make great food choices everyday.....we have to stay under or calorie goal and drink our 64oz of water in order to get a point per member for the team challenge.....
  • TamTamLove88
    Options
    so my question, for the calorie intake, is today as an example: i ACTUALLY ate 1600-something, my alloted intake is 1440, but i burned like 780-ish. am i OVER my intake?????
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options

Meg, can you possibly just get down on all fours and come up quick and go back down, etc....I know they have people on the biggest loser doing that like as a starting work out....or maybe its the extreme weight loss show......hey it's only 40 of them, just see how many you can do!!!

Oh, They will be done...i promise that! haha
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I sent my weight did you get it ? If not its 110.4kg =(
    also its Monday today where I am and I done the jumping jacks. =) great little burn .
  • TamTamLove88
    Options
    To be industrious, I'm going to do my regular workouts, as well as day one on day one, then the next day, regular workout, day one challenge PLUS day two challenge, then day three continue the pattern. I think I can do it!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    To be industrious, I'm going to do my regular workouts, as well as day one on day one, then the next day, regular workout, day one challenge PLUS day two challenge, then day three continue the pattern. I think I can do it!

I like your plan Tamara.... I will do the same!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks done!
  • Lisahill5
    Options
    Gary said the calories are net calories so after working out as long as it says ur under u are good.
  • JRena225
    Options
    I sent my weight did you get it ? If not its 110.4kg =(
    also its Monday today where I am and I done the jumping jacks. =) great little burn .

Hi Chantell, yes I have it.

thanks
  • JRena225
    Options
    Jumping jacks done!

AWESOME JOB!
  • JRena225
    Options

WOW THAT SOUNDS AWESOME TAMARA!!!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks Done And Down 3 Glasses Of Water So Far 6 More To Go =)