[CLOSED GROUP] TEAM CURVETTES - AUGUST CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mile and reg cardio done!!!!!!!. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Yesterday we kick butts; I might add. GREAT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I had to go out and purchase a couple of nice fitting sports bra's myself. I thought that my breast would be soar afterwards, but the new sports bra was well worth the $$$'s spent.
    Got off work a little early today. Water 100oz(the day is not over)!!!!!! and jumping jacks done. . Boy does that feel GREAT. Thank GOD for that extra support bra. I brought @ Wally world(AKA) walmart!!!!.
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    Duplicate, please ignore. :-(
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    Moving forward, I will do this too.
    Where is it that you'd like us to post that we've completed the challenge? Did you want us to put it in here, can we just do it on our wall, in one of your posts on the walls, or in a message? I'm a little confused on how it's all being tracked so I just want to make sure I get my info where it needs to be once I am done:-)

sounds like a great idea, post it on my wall or message me!! i'm still looking and posting in the forum but to better track, yeah wall or email would be great....thanks

Great, I'll do that at the end of each day then:-)
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Just want to challenge my Curvettes a little more!! If the extra mile challenge was too easy for you guys, let's go ahead and add the challenge from yesterday into today's routine. THAT'S RIGHT 100 JUMPING JACKS AGAIN TODAY!!! COME ON GUYS, WE CAN DO IT!!!

you-can-do-it.gif
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the 100 jumping jacks in addition to the extra mile! Come on ladies we can do it!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hey Smurfettes....I mean curvettes...we accept the 100 jumping jack challenge. We're so gonna flatten your curves.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey curvettes, just wanted to say I took your challenge and kicked out 100 extra jumping jacks!!! Those curves are goin' down !!! Blessings to you all, muah!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Hey Smurfettes....I mean curvettes...we accept the 100 jumping jack challenge. We're so gonna flatten your curves.

LOL THAT'S THE POINT GARY
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We wanted you to have this. You're doing a great job please enjoy!

MWRGift-1.gif
  • JRena225
    Options
    We wanted you to have this. You're doing a great job please enjoy!

MWRGift-1.gif

you better be glad I can't see this picture at work lol
  • JRena225
    Options
    TEAM MEMBERS,

PLEASE ADD 100 SIDE BENDS TO YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE TODAY!! below is a instructional video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MvcSEQKCno&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sb.jpg
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    TEAM MEMBERS,

PLEASE ADD 100 SIDE BENDS TO YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE TODAY!! below is a instructional video

sb.jpg

YUMMMMMMMYY
  • JRena225
    Options
    STOP NIKKI LOL
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    TEAM MEMBERS,

sb.jpg

Nice motivation I'm in on the side bends check back in when there done!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm done......with errrrrrthang! I'm tired and going to soak in the tub.... GO TEAM!!!!!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I'm done......with errrrrrthang! I'm tired and going to soak in the tub.... GO TEAM!!!!!!

I did the soak in a hot bath for 30 minutes when I was done too. I felt disgusting by the end of all those challenges!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    I see now.... I will add 100 Jumping Jacks in addition to todays routine. :happy:

Q: Oblique workout today, and abs tomorrow. Where are these routines coming from?:huh: : Will there be an issue if I chose to workout my abs & obliques "together" tomorrow.

Can we collaborate w/Gary regarding the routines? For instance we have pushups Monday, Then Squats & Lunges Friday. Can we space these days out? e.g. Cardio Challenge, Strength Challenge, Cardio Challenge, Strength Challenge. Or, may we have some flexibility to get in at least one routine a day, and complete all routines by Saturday. :bigsmile:
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Had a great day .... I'm still 757 calories left and i still have all my calories from working out on top of that but i never touch them there is not point ..... but i'm gonna keep drinking water cause i'm not hungry at all.... I did ALLLLL my exercises my poor thighs lol i drank 9 glasses of water walked over 2 hours today and i'm just about to go for a 30 min walk with my daughter before i can relax in my bubble bath lol.... Bring on tomorrow !!!! Have a good night all till tomorrow
  • JRena225
    Options
    I see now.... I will add 100 Jumping Jacks in addition to todays routine. :happy:

Q: Oblique workout today, and abs tomorrow. Where are these routines coming from?:huh: : Will there be an issue if I chose to workout my abs & obliques "together" tomorrow.

Can we collaborate w/Gary regarding the routines? For instance we have pushups Monday, Then Squats & Lunges Friday. Can we space these days out? e.g. Cardio Challenge, Strength Challenge, Cardio Challenge, Strength Challenge. Or, may we have some flexibility to get in at least one routine a day, and complete all routines by Saturday. :bigsmile:

hey sweetie, according to Gary, you dont have to follow the workout schedule that he has for monday thru saturday. If you want to switch it up, then you can...as long as all workouts are done for the week...what we were doing is every challenge we had the previous day, we just added on to the next day....and then we also added in the mini challenges that I use to do before we started the august challenges...these are totally optional and feel no pressure to do them.....as long as you get the 6 workouts that are posted for this week done, you are good and get a point for each day!!!