TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    MY APOLOGIES....HEATHERLEE is still with us...I somehow missed her post! LOLOL These numbers are driving me BONKERS! LOLOLOL Please forgive me Heather!
    Alright Ladies! I think we need some additional motivation and a while back, I asked for a Co-Captain. I received no volunteers (hmmm....I wonder why?? LOL) so one brave soldier signed up for the job! F2F...join me in welcoming vemaddox as our Co-Captain! She is a great leader and will be a great assistant to me! So if she pays you a visit, just know that she is motivating as she has been asked to do.

Now, on to a heavier side of business! As a captain, I try to be very patient, supportive and fair. Yet, when I ask for something, that is truly what I expect, as this is a challenge. It has been troublesome and time consuming for me to have to WAIT for weigh ins that I STILL have not received! I am not speaking of those who posted in the forum, because posting via forum or inbox is fine! However, I am speaking of those who just did not post at all. Weigh ins are DUE on Sunday mornings. If you do not post your daily challenge information, then that will be due along with the weight. If I do not have your weigh in information by Monday morning (or some type of email communication or contact), I will assume that you are dropping from the challenge.

With that said, we have lost two teammates...Heatherlee and JolieBlossom. I truly do apologize, but I cannot hold the tabulations any longer and TRUST ME, if you saw this sheet, you would KNOW that I do NOT intend on going back to plug in anything after I have submitted. So, let's be timely with our weigh in info...I am much more flexible if you do not post daily because I skip days sometimes, but weigh in dates are non negotiable.

Okay...now that that is out of the way...let's get these miles organized....see the next post for that...this one is LONG and full of sad energy! SORRY!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    evening everyone!!...i am very excited to be ur co-captain...i am here to serve you the best i can!

today's mini challenge - 50 wide leg squats

tomorrow's mini challenge -50 tricep extensions (both arms)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM13vOcx1yw

in the video its the 2nd workout....he does do some interesting arm workouts

ill try and post the next days mini challenge the day before so you know
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    DIVISION OF LABOR (100 MILES)

So far, here are the mile commitments and thanks to those who chimed in and have already starting pounding the pavement!

Lcoulter 14 miles
    Shenanigans 5 miles
    Maddox 10 miles
    Fitmom 10 miles
    CarmenSox 10 miles
    Cindy0716 5 miles
    Ivygirl328 15-20 miles
    Ana 5 miles
    Kap 10-12 miles
    Emswanson 5 miles
    Cap (Mo) 8-10 miles

Alright...that puts us at 97 (for each person that gave a range, I used the lowest number i.e. for myself, I used the 8). We have about eight more members and I need them to commit too so that they can catch the slack for others.

Now, here is how you can post everything in a simple way. If you have completed everything successfully for the day, you can say MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED and then just add the amount of miles that you accomplished for the day. Now if you did NOT accomplish the mission, then you have to tell me where you slipped and then add your miles. I will keep track of the mileage to make sure that we do not get to the end and need 80 miles! LOLOL Any question...inbox me.

WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT...CONSIDER IT DONE!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good day today!!!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a great day today. I will do 5 miles for the walk, hopefully more but I will commit to 5.

August 8

Daily Challenge: 50 Squat Kicks: Yes
    Mini challenge: 50 Wide leg Squats:Yes
    64 oz of water: Yes
    Food Diary Completed: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 2 - Day 1 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
    Additional walking - 1 mile.
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll commit to 5 miles but will hope for even more!
  • vemaddox
    Options
    Mission Accomplished

Walked 2.16 miles
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED
    PLUS 1.9 miles
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hey hey hey!

All goals met today and additional 1 mile.

Anybody else's legs pop when doing squats?? my bones sound baaaaad...I hope this is normal lol
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK...so here it is for today!!

August 8 (WEEK 2) Day 1 :

50 Squat Kicks : CHECK

Complete Food Diary : CHECK

Under Calorie Goal : CHECK

96 ounces of water : CHECK

1 mile : CHECK

So I didnt realize that there was a mini challenge, and it is 11:15pm here, so I will do this tomorrow on top of tomorrows mini challenge, and I will try and get in 2 miles!

Here's to kicking the butt out of August ladies!!

OH and Vemaddox, YAY! Thanks for being our co-captain! I know that you will do GREAT!!!
  • vemaddox
    Options
    He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. -Arabian Proverb

Today's mini challenge -50 tricep extensions (both arms)

Tomorrows mini challenge - 50 bicycle crunches

Ok i need some help....ive been trying to take a womans vitamin...ive tried everything...taking it with food, without food, cutting it in half and taking half with breakfast and half with lunch and no matter what i still feel sick soon after taking it....any other suggestions?
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey, Hey, The scale moved...yay, so excited lost 0.8 which means I am 0.2 close to my 1st old goal...my next goal is 5lbs by Sept...can I do it? Yes I can !!! Guess that elliptical is what I needed to do differently...lol...

Love to all you girls, have a wonderful day !!! I'm so excited....I lost weight (singing in my head) getting ready to go do my workout plus the challenge exercises for today !
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    August 8

Daily Challenge: 50 Squat Kicks: done
    64 oz of water: done
    Food Diary logged: done
    Under Calories: done
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. -Arabian Proverb

Today's mini challenge -50 tricep extensions (both arms)

Tomorrows mini challenge - 50 bicycle crunches

Ok i need some help....ive been trying to take a womans vitamin...ive tried everything...taking it with food, without food, cutting it in half and taking half with breakfast and half with lunch and no matter what i still feel sick soon after taking it....any other suggestions?

I take my vitamins before bed with a full glass of water. Maybe that might help?
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED
    PLUS 2.5 miles

Everyone have a great day!

PS: Didn't get the mini challenge yesterday. I will add that to today as well as the extra mile and the new mini challenge.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    8/8

Daily challenge - complete
    Food log - complete
    Under calories - complete
    Water - complete
    Extra miles - 1.5
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Did yesterday's mini challenge today. My legs are screaming at me - TWO DAYS WITH SQUATS !!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??!! Found some dumbbells in a co-worker's office, so will get part of today's daily challenge and the mini-challenge knocked out during the work day. Will do the extra walking after work. Gonna be burning some calories today.
  • tarabear88
    Options
    i take flinstone vitamins.. which are extremely comparable and my stomach tolerates these well
  • tarabear88
    Options
    i will commit to 5 miles