TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Thank you for being a part of this team...OUR team! Speaking of which...here is TEAM FLAB TO FAB:

msmonique0919 monkeyhugger heatherlee33 Flodanna shananagins2468 kapeluza fitmommy2012 FL_Nettie cindy0716 AnaBananaChan cutelashawn OnlyGodCan
vemaddox ivygirl328 misskeke86 emswanson MoonChild_69 tarabear88
kristy0123 CarmenSox lcoulter23

And our honorary member: PrettyPrPro

While the challenge officially begins Monday, August 1st, here are some things that I need from you by Sunday:

1) Initial/Starting Weight (I will be sure to keep this confidential so INBOX it please)

2) A realistic goal for August (if you would like to inbox it that's okay but let me know if you wish for it to be kept confidential)

3) Take Measurements (you do NOT have to submit these numbers, but keep them in case the scale does not reflect progress, inches usually do so it will keep you motivated)

4) Challenge Ideas: Please inbox me ideas for cardio challenges, distance challenges, food challenges or strength challenges) If you are not sure about what I mean, I will explain later, but for those who do, have at it! :wink:

5) Please reach out to your teammates: Even if you are friends with them only for the month of August, we need to communicate, encourage, motivate and ACT. We need to share what's working for us and what's not...and since we are a team, we need to be available for each other as we can be. So, please take the time to send requests.

While I may be the captain, this is OUR team. So if you have any suggestions or comments throughout the month, please contact me via inbox. Our logo should be finished soon.

Much Love,

Ms. Monique

TEAM FLAB TO FAB: "Saying goodbye to fat rolls and plateaus and hello to meeting our goals!"

We can do it...We will do it...Consider it done!

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    Okay, here is a better team list...that is not quite how I typed it! LOLOL

msmonique0919
    monkeyhugger
    heatherlee33
    Flodanna
    shananagins2468
    kapeluza
    fitmommy2012
    FL_Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    cutelashawn
    OnlyGodCan
    vemaddox
    ivygirl328
    misskeke86
    emswanson
    MoonChild_69
    tarabear88
    kristy0123
    CarmenSox
    lcoulter23
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Whoohoo!!! We are gonna rock this challenge!!! I sent a request to everyone I believe, but I will be out of town with my sweetie for a just- the- two- of- us- get- away so I already sent the info to you El Capitan!!! See you guys Sunday night or early Monday morning!!! ((Hugs)) GO TEAM!!!
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! We are going to rock this challenge!!!
  • tarabear88
    tarabear88 Posts: 37
    Options
    Get it!
  • kristy0123
    Options
    Bump
  • kristy0123
    Options
    Hey, I'm not super smart with the MFP thing but I'm not getting messages or anything. I just happened to get a friend request from someone and noticed she had replied to this group. How can I be sure to get messages?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    testing
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am ready to get this thing started!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im so totally ready for this!!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Please look at my signature for the team and tell me what you think!

-Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • kapeluza
    Options
    bump
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    It's nice and serene...can the font be a bit clearer so they can see the name?
    testing
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I don't see you on the list.. Did I miss something??
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Ok, based off the list our team captin Monique has listed, I sent a request to everyone that has not already sent me a request that is on our squad..I can't wait to start this challenge..
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I like it too, but I also think the font needs to be clearer so we can see the name.. It looks great over all tho
    It's nice and serene...can the font be a bit clearer so they can see the name?
    testing
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Maybe I should have read slower..lol..my bad..
    I don't see you on the list.. Did I miss something??
  • diamondgirl1995
    Options
    Does closed group mean it's too late to join in?
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Cannot wait to start! My husband and I are off with the dogs for a weekend of camping, so I might be out of touch until Monday. I will, however, have my phone so I might sneak online when I can :smile: I will send my info to our fearless leader before I leave. Everyone have a great weekend!!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Ok I will work on it. I am limited to fonts at home but I can take it up a notch at work....