CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    seeing if i can get fancy with this signature!!! yall watch out! LOL
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Water - Check
    Jumping Jacks - Check
    Extra Jumping Jacks - Not Checked. Will get these after the dreaded grocery store!!!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will make sure u get my point! Today is a very good day....been looking for a job( mainly teaching) since the beginning of june and I got a job today! Now I can really focus on me hardcore!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Is everyones diary open??? If not, I think we should all have them open for this challenge? What do you guys think of this idea??????

100 jumping jacks: check
    64ounces : check
    Calories under: check
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'll see your 100 jumping jacks and raise you 200 more.

300 jumping jacks √
    12 cups of water √
    Under calorie count for the day √
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks: 100
    Water: 104 ounces
    Calorie Count: Under

Opened Diary- updating now!

Wow its been awhile since i have done jumping jacks. Sports bras are worth every penny!!!!!! :laugh:
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Everything done..I've hit complete food diary twice....not sure if its showing please let me know if its not
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    My diary is open already but it's only 6:29 here so not quite done...spent 3.5 hours exercising today...knee is mad...
    100 jumping jacks--check
    64oz water--check
    Under calories--check
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options

:happy:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ok so here is my day :

Under my calorie goal - Check

200 Jumping Jacks - Check

112 ounces of water - Check

Over all day - I would say pretty good! Tomorrow, here I come! YAY! :bigsmile:
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here!

Under calorie goal

200 Jacks

80 oz water

Couch to 5K program

Yay us!!

I have to say, I'm trying to find balance. I find it pretty easy to stay under calorie goal every day cause I always feel full. I always feel full because of the bloating I have just learned is due to gluten allergy. SOOOO, as I work to perform awesomely in this challange, I am also learning all kinds of new info on gluten-free eating. It's only been a couple of days and I'm learning what works and what doesn't. At first, it seemed like calories vs. gluten meal planning was going to do my head in, but really, the more natural eating purely lends itself to fewer calories; I just can't wait until my spare tire starts to feel less like an over-inflated inner tube. :tongue:
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thos jacks wasnt as hard as I thought they would be!
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thos jacks wasnt as hard as I thought they would be!

Those jacks were so hard for me though!!! LOL
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! I am new to the challenge, this is my first time doing a challenge and my first day as well. I did manage to do the jumping jacks yesterday while I was waiting to be let into a group. Thank you all for all the support.
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Where do I find todays challenge???
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I think it would be awesome for our diaries to be open for a few reasons...first, accountability to the team and to help in case the pounds are not coming off. Who doesn't have an opened diary?
    Is everyones diary open??? If not, I think we should all have them open for this challenge? What do you guys think of this idea??????

• msmonique0919
    Options
    Hey Iris...check page 2 almost close to the bottom. It's a long email from me...you cannot miss it! LOL
    Where do I find todays challenge???
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Alright ladies...one of our participants did not respond and so we have an adjustment to our crew! Please welcome IrisT9975 with a hearty Flab to Fab greeting and send her a friend request! We want her to get acquainted and she has already hit the ground running! I am so glad that she did the jumping jacks yesterday while waiting for a team opening because we get the point for that! YES! WELCOME Iris! Please go through the forum and check out the emails...especially on page 2, which is where our daily challenges are. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Good Morning yall!!!! Everyone is doing so good so far...I am so proud of all of you.. Some of you were killing it with the jumping jacks yesterday..Shoooooooottttttttt I could only do those 100, maybe next time I will try and do more..I got my first mile in already..So I will make sure I still get my other 2 miles in, since I normally walk 2 miles a day...Don't forget to drink your 64 ounces...Im at 58ounces, once I finish this bottle.....I am also down 3.5, since we sent in our weight..I see a few of us are down a few pounds..Congrats ladies!!! Keep up the great work...
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    welcome iris, way to do jumping jacks while waiting to be on a team..Im sending a request right now...
    Alright ladies...one of our participants did not respond and so we have an adjustment to our crew! Please welcome IrisT9975 with a hearty Flab to Fab greeting and send her a friend request! We want her to get acquainted and she has already hit the ground running! I am so glad that she did the jumping jacks yesterday while waiting for a team opening because we get the point for that! YES! WELCOME Iris! Please go through the forum and check out the emails...especially on page 2, which is where our daily challenges are. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.