A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I was under calories. I did the crunches. I exercised 169 minutes.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    50 min exercise and under calories I even did double the crunches since the challenge on another team was also 50 crunches oh my abs got a workout yesterday! 35pts.

Tuesday
    Nutrition - 90% or more of your allotted PROTEIN (this is a new one! Let me know if you need help figuring this out)
    Exercise - 50 skater squats (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=112)

I hate these squats I cannot do a one legged squat sorry guys.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I can't do the squats either, Amy...and I'm not so sure about protein either.

What other challenge are you doing?
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    I'm doing the September Tribal challenge that Gary is heading up. I'm on Kukonda tribe.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    We have a new member her username is lovetobe120 please add her as a friend and welcome her to the team. She will replace Shari (paddlemom).

Sunday
    AmyNVegas-225
    K2quiere-155
    Cklbrown-165
    Redladystl-

total-515 (we were over on water with just the 3 that reported:drinker: )

Monday
    AmyNVegas-35
    K2quiere-85
    Cklbrown-95
    Redladystl-

total-215
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Did 60 min exercise no skater squats just not possible for me to do one legged squats maybe when I lose another 50 pounds. And went over by 1 gm on protein so I guess that counts had to add a scoop of protein to make it. 35pts for me.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    So, I only got to do 30 minutes of cardio today during my lunch, but HOLY ISHT, I am over on protein, so that counts, right??? I'm never over on protein, even though I think my percentages are a little skewed, so that is amazing to me.

Total: 15pts

FYI: I got a message from redladystl. She has no internet to be doing more than logging her food and exercise until Friday. She didn't know if we could get the totals from her profile or if we could possibly add them when she's back with us. Either way, she wanted to tell the team that she hasn't deserted us and she is still working hard :-)
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Way over on protein. I did the skater Squats, but only exercised 76 minutes. Sorry :(
    I did the bushmen challenge though. Don't you just love Gary? I can't wait until he has us doing 1000 crunches in a week!
  • justanotherteenagemom
    Options
    hey everyone! my name's shayna, and i'm the newest to the team. :). let me know if you want to know anything about me.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Welcome Shayna!:flowerforyou: To get the picture to show in your signature instead of the link you have to change the capital IMG to lower case img at each end of the address, then the picture will show.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    I sent Chel(Redladystl) a PM hope she can get it. She doesn't have her diary open to friends so I can't see it and I asked her to change the setting so I can and I can get her totals that way or through PM. I told her we are here for her and sent her hugs from us.

I did an hour today and under fat and did dumbbell pullovers and a lot more for the tribal challenge! So 45pts for me.

Karen- I think Gary rocks! He put so much time into the stuff he put out for this week. He and Jen are both amazing to do all this for us. Ok so 1000 crunches in a week I better start building up!:laugh:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I am having the worst day. I did the pullovers and was under fat. I exercised 90 minutes. I am glad tomorrow is not under carbs because I am going to Starbucks to celebrate something. I haven't figured out what yet, but I know I am going to go just need an excuse!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I've seen all of the workout times come in my newsfeed, so they have to be posted on her profile. That would at least be a start, especially since the nutrition ones are only 5pts anyway...she's had some crazy times...I think 95 minutes logged today on the elliptical alone.

My check-in: Not sure what the nutrition one was, but I was under everything except sodium. I also did 120 minutes of bike and walking. Don't remember the exercise challenge and my body hurts too much to even try. Sorry I have been so slack lately...I've really got to work on that.

Total: 60pts
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Karen- You can celebrate that it is Thursday you know it gets a bum wrap:laugh: Monday gets talked about and Wednesday is hump day and of course Friday and the weekend days are loved by all but poor Tuesday and Thursday really get no attention so I say go to Starbuck's and celebrate Thursday!:drinker:

Bobbie- duh I didn't think of looking at the feed:laugh: You on the other hand are brilliant! :drinker: Thanks for helping with her totals just waiting on Shayna's and I will post our Wednesday totals.:flowerforyou:

OH NO today is the dreaded under sodium I WILL do this!

Thursday
    Nutrition - Under sodium
    Exercise - 50 Woodchops (25 on each side) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBG7tzX0aT0
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Well, considering I had 1000mg of sodium at breakfast...darn bread...I will most likely NOT be under sodium for today, especially since tonight is another eat out night with the colleagues. I will try, but no guarantees on this one :grumble:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    80 minutes exercise and did woodchops but was over sodium with my new lower goal of 2,000mg:blushing: I am at almost 2100 and still need to get some calories in. Will prob do a protein shake with coconut milk a little later. 50 pts.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Just 20 minutes of walking in...sorry guys, bad day all the way around.

20pts
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Happy Thursday. I celebrated it and now the caffeine is keeping me awake! The guy made my drink and then told me to taste it. He tried a new way of making it. It was good, but then he made another one the old way and told me to keep both. I only drank one. That means I'll drink the other tomorrow and be just as wired!

I was under sodium and completed the woodchops. I exercised 131 minutes.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Here we go for Week 7:

::::Week 7 Challenges::::
    Friday
    Nutrition - Under Carbs
    Exercise - Dance Dance Dance!!! 10 minutes of dancing to your favorite tunes!!!

Saturday
    Nutrition - Under Calories
    Exercise - 50 side squats ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egITs8S5R8c )

Sunday
    Nutrition - 90% or more of your allotted PROTEIN (Let me know if you need help figuring this out)
    Exercise - 3 21's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXc98BhRSyQ&feature=related)

Monday
    Nutrition - Under fat
    Exercise - 3 sets of 15 vertical crunches

Tuesday
    Nutrition - Under sodium
    Exercise - Leg Lifts - 2 reps of 20 seconds per leg ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0G7A14-q7k&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP2F9442B94A2F885C )

Wednesday
    Nutrition - Under carbs
    Exercise - Lateral Deltoids - 2 sets of 20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTST_VsyuiE)

Thursday
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 crunches
  • justanotherteenagemom
    Options
    i'm excited for this week! this weekend i'm going to be doing a lot to keep my mind busy. my fiance is going out of town for the first time since our daughter's been born. i hate being away from him. :/. thank goodness for exercise!